ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Conspiracy Theory Re: Jamal only getting 5 touches (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265910)

FRCDFED 10-30-2012 07:47 AM

Conspiracy Theory Re: Jamal only getting 5 touches

Bear with me for a minute.......I didn't see the game so my opinion is based merely on what I have read in the media specifically on Crennels response to why Jamal was only given 5 carries for the game.

Is it possible that Pioli/Crennel/Daboll attempted to sabotage B. Quinn's first start on the team by inserting a game plan that limited the use of the running game and was designed to force Quinn to pass more than expected?

I mean, wouldn't you break in a new starting QB by using the teams strength (running game) to create opportunities to build confidence and succeed in the passing game? Start off with some runs followed by some play action to keep the defense honest. Then move on to short slants and high percentage throws to build confidence and establish a tempo with the receivers?

So again I ask.....is it possible that the three stooges attempted to put in a game plan to sabotage Quinn but that it backfired only because Quinn went down with and injury and they couldn't change the entire game plan thereby forcing them to roll with what they had?

Just asking.............because that is the ONLY reason I can come up with that you give Jamal ****ING Charles only 5 carries in a ****ING game!!!

loochy 10-30-2012 07:49 AM

No, it's not possible. They could just start Cassel instead. Also, Quinn needs no help making himself look bad.

Just face it - Crennel and Daboll are idiots. That's all there is to it.

BlackHelicopters 10-30-2012 07:49 AM

My theory is Charles is not 100%. Or The trifecta of Pioli/RAC/Daboll is not very smart.

Deberg_1990 10-30-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9065074)
Just face it - Crennel and Daboll are idiots. That's all there is to it.

This. These two clowns are not smart enough to dream something up like this.

TimeForWasp 10-30-2012 07:53 AM

Charles is the top secret emergency QB. shhhhhhh keep it to yourself.

KC kid 10-30-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9065068)
Bear with me for a minute.......I didn't see the game so my opinion is based merely on what I have read in the media specifically on Crennels response to why Jamal was only given 5 carries for the game.

Is it possible that Pioli/Crennel/Daboll attempted to sabotage B. Quinn's first start on the team by inserting a game plan that limited the use of the running game and was designed to force Quinn to pass more than expected?

I mean, wouldn't you break in a new starting QB by using the teams strength (running game) to create opportunities to build confidence and succeed in the passing game? Start off with some runs followed by some play action to keep the defense honest. Then move on to short slants and high percentage throws to build confidence and establish a tempo with the receivers?

So again I ask.....is it possible that the three stooges attempted to put in a game plan to sabotage Quinn but that it backfired only because Quinn went down with and injury and they couldn't change the entire game plan thereby forcing them to roll with what they had?

Just asking.............because that is the ONLY reason I can come up with that you give Jamal ****ING Charles only 5 carries in a ****ING game!!!

I think you could not be more wrong. I think Crennel is definitely in Quinn's corner as Pioli has only recently given him the go ahead on him. If you go back to the Tampa game, the first thing RAC said was IT IS NOT THE QBS fault! He was not asked about quarterback. He offered it up of his own accord. Added to that, he has every excuse to go ahead and name Cassel the starter this week. . . ie Cassel playing well and Quinn being hurt, but he said that Quinn is the guy if he can practice. I think Romeo is all in on Quinn right now

FRCDFED 10-30-2012 07:53 AM

Good points.

reschief 10-30-2012 07:54 AM

That would seem to contradict the "fake head injury" to Quinn theory, unless a) Quinn was in on the deal to put Castle in position to be the QB again or b) Quinn was told, "we can't wait to put our beloved Castle back in the game, even though we set you up for failure anyway, so pretend you're hurt." Either way, the legendary level of fail continues no matter who the QB is or will be this year.

FRCDFED 10-30-2012 07:55 AM

How in the world do you only give Charles 5 carries is beyond me. Hopefully they don't do something stupid this week and overload him. We need Charles to make it through this season so we will have a stud RB to pair with our shiny new QB next year!

loochy 10-30-2012 07:55 AM

This is kind of like how people think that the U.S. Govt. orchestrated 9/11 attacks. There's NO WAY that an organization as incompetent as that could orchestrate something on that scale.

TimeForWasp 10-30-2012 07:56 AM

We want to break the nfl record for QB head injuries in a season.

Ace Gunner 10-30-2012 07:56 AM

you are way over-thinking this. Daboll is a ****ing loser.

loochy 10-30-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9065103)
We want to break the nfl record for QB head injuries in a season.

Don't forget RB head injuries. Charles had one earlier and now Eauchus has one.

TimeForWasp 10-30-2012 07:57 AM

It should be Stanzi's turn.

FRCDFED 10-30-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9065107)
you are way over-thinking this. Daboll is a ****ing loser.

This