ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Scientists Build Orgasm Machine For Women (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281997)

Katipan 03-06-2014 04:34 PM

I don't even need the guy to be concious.

Boom.

Donger 03-06-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10470749)

Boom.

That works both ways, honey.

Donger 03-06-2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 10470743)
No fakes here. If she can't she can't, which can definitely happen from time to time. Faking it merely causes confusion about what works and what doesn't.

Women aren't as easy as men when it comes to orgasm, but trial and error and imagination and understanding certain basic facts (most women can't come from penetration alone), etc., and you can definitely understand causes and effects, and use them to (great) advantage.

Yeah, that would drive me nuts.

Katipan 03-06-2014 04:44 PM

I'm all for open dialogue between a couple. No say my name kind of stuff because that shit is just hilarious out loud. But honest communication during the act of love is a good thing. Sometimes it's just not because you're doing something wrong tho. Sometimes it really is just us.

Faking it for some dude you tripped and accidently fell into bed with, why thats just good sense. Faking it for your dude just because your brain is actually more interested in how much laundry you have left, is good sense too.

"Only men need to be loved, women need to be wanted."

That's a horrible source to quote stuff from, but I like it.

Rausch 03-06-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Boom.

All I need is a 12 pack and 1 lunesta and I'm up (even if I don't remember it) for a solid 8 hours...

This drug is the ****ing devil. I might call you a muppet, Prussian soldier, or my mother in the moment. You'll be having the time of your life and I'll be dreaming of playing RISK with Lennin and Churchill...

listopencil 03-06-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Boom.

I wake up...smell the fluid on my hand...get a knowing smile...fall back to sleep.

Katipan 03-06-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10470785)
This drug is the ****ing devil. I might call you a muppet, Prussian soldier, or my mother in the moment. You'll be having the time of your life and I'll be dreaming of playing RISK with Lennin and Churchill...

Some of my first memories were of my dad sitting around a kitchen table with a bunch of old guys talking about politics and playing Risk. While I made them all coffee and served them food all day.

Oh God.
Epiphany.

I think I need to go smoke.

loochy 03-06-2014 04:54 PM

how do you feel about being covered in hot sauce?

Katipan 03-06-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10470808)

I wake up...smell the fluid on my hand...get a knowing smile...fall back to sleep.

Amnorix 03-06-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10470775)
I'm all for open dialogue between a couple. No say my name kind of stuff because that shit is just hilarious out loud. But honest communication during the act of love is a good thing. Sometimes it's just not because you're doing something wrong tho. Sometimes it really is just us.

Faking it for some dude you tripped and accidently fell into bed with, why thats just good sense. Faking it for your dude just because your brain is actually more interested in how much laundry you have left, is good sense too.

"Only men need to be loved, women need to be wanted."

That's a horrible source to quote stuff from, but I like it.

Right, that makes sense. Having never engaged in casual sex in my life (for good or for bad), I can't really relate.

Iowanian 03-06-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10470732)
Appreciate the fake, guys.

There is no way you're faking. I know that because your starfish is flexing like a hungry bird's mouth....like a breathing fish..........or like a hungry sarlaaci pit monster about to have some sand people thrown into it.

Just Passin' By 03-06-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10470808)

a.k.a The new doggie style

Rausch 03-06-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10470798)
Some of my first memories were of my dad sitting around a kitchen table with a bunch of old guys talking about politics and playing Risk. While I made them all coffee and served them food all day.

Oh God.
Epiphany.

I think I need to go smoke.

Now, and forever, you'll be the "Black Widow" to me...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EaV221bYas...Widow++(1).jpg

Only Asian-islander-hispanic-the-****-ever-mix-of-American-you-is...

KC native 03-06-2014 04:58 PM

LMAO @ this thread. Some of you have to have awful sex lives.

When you're doing it right, your woman will want it more than you.

Katipan 03-06-2014 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 10470813)
Right, that makes sense. Having never engaged in casual sex in my life (for good or for bad), I can't really relate.

I slept with a friend that I cared enough about that I didn't want to hurt, but not enough that I wanted to train him. I already wore my scarlett letter once, I'm not picking up the casual label too. :P