ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Geoff Schwarz on 610 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272529)

MTG#10 04-26-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632179)
You ****ers wanting to trade Albert are unbelievable. I'm not happy about this draft pick, and dumping Albert only makes it worse. (net gain = 0).

At the very least we need to hold onto both tackles so we have added to the team.

This x1000. I swear to God we have the dumbest ****ing fans in the NFL...hell in any pro league.

silver5liter 04-26-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632227)
We had no one else, dumbass.

Easy there trigger im on your side with most things. Just dont get why he cant start at LT right away.

Edit: This is of course if Albert is in fact traded today. If he is not, yes, put him at RT and keep Albert where he is.

DTLB58 04-26-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9632225)
As I see it right now.....

Albert - Stephenson
Schwartz - Allen
Hudson
Asamoah - Allen
Fisher - Stephenson

And why we should pick that C out of Cal yet. :thumb:

OnTheWarpath15 04-26-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9632197)
We don't KNOW if Fisher will be better at an NFL level but he PROJECTS to be better at run and pass blocking.. he's simply a better, MUCH smarter athlete. I doubt any of this matters since it makes zero sense to keep Albert now.

Makes zero sense to keep Albert now?

We don't have a choice. The draft starts in 50 minutes. They aren't making a deal without a physical.

He's ours, folks. Then he'll walk next year for nothing.

Good times.

gblowfish 04-26-2013 03:43 PM

I predict Fisher will dominate from LT position as a rookle. Hey, what days to we play Ball State and Miami of Ohio again???

The Franchise 04-26-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9632249)
Just dont get why he cant start at LT right away.

Because you don't go into the season with a rookie LT and a RT who's never played RT before.

KC_Lee 04-26-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9632251)

We don't have a choice. The draft starts in 50 minutes. They aren't making a deal without a physical.

Good times.

I swear this team is an error on the blue screen of death, it fails at failing.

wazu 04-26-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9632234)
Or ease a small school guy who played against questionable competition into the league at RT to Help, rather than hinder his development.

Not to mention Fischer already said he is willing to play RT and Albert is not. Dorsey has already done this with Bulaga.

Okay, so now Fisher is a developmental prospect from a small school who needs to be coddled and eased in? Awesome.

jd1020 04-26-2013 03:44 PM

Unless you think Albert is going to sign an extension with the Chiefs, trading Albert is the only thing that makes sense right now with this organization. They didn't pick Fisher to be a RT and unless you believe Albert is going to be a hotter commodity next year with a higher tag on him (ROFL) then it's the only thing to do that makes sense.

But of course, we did trade for Alex Smith so we are clearly making a SB push this year... so it might be a good idea to hang onto him for this last year. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 03:44 PM

I'm gonna be ****ing furious if Albert is traded.

1.1 needs to IMPROVE THE TEAM.

Right now we IMPROVED THE TEAM so let's try to keep it that way.

BossChief 04-26-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9632221)
Are...are...are you being serious right now?

Yeah. I am.

He was drafted to play left tackle. If Albert is still here, he won't be forever. I don't see why we should hold up any long term plans for having one year of Albert staying at LT.

jd1020 04-26-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632263)

2 wrongs dont make a right.

We drafted Fisher 1.1... wrong.

Passing on a 2nd round pick for a 3rd+ round comp pick... wrong.

Well... lets go for 3 wrongs.

We traded for ****ing Alex Smith :deevee:

wazu 04-26-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632263)

Don't worry, he's not going to be traded. We are stuck with his $10M dollar disgruntled ass, cock-blocking Fisher from being our LT for this year so we can try to keep Albert happy before he leaves next offseason. The team is so much better now.

saphojunkie 04-26-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

He's ours, folks. Then he'll walk next year for a third round compensatory pick.

Good times.

FYP

mdchiefsfan 04-26-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Good times.

unfortunately, this. He's backed himself into a wall with how much money he is requesting.

The shittiest thing? He will eventually sign a contract with a team close to or even less than what we've offered him this year, but we've already made other arrangements.