ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft So you think you know about the NFL draft - A Chiefsplanet contest (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272360)

Rain Man 04-22-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9614452)
I don't have a #2 pencil. Will a pen work?

Try pressing the keyboard with a pen, and let me know if it works.

Sorter 04-22-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9614492)
Try pressing the keyboard with a pen, and let me know if it works.

LMAO

patteeu 04-22-2013 02:20 PM

loochy is off to a rough start.

Rain Man 04-22-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9614530)
loochy is off to a rough start.

Well, let's wait and see how it turns out. But it does seem like the odds are stacked against him.

ct 04-22-2013 03:53 PM

not really goin out on a limb those last 2 Qs

Maybe if you'd asked if barkley or manual would be selected in the 1st round, then option for 2nd round, then option for later. I would be very surprised if either of them fall out of 2nd round, real Q for me is if they get scooped up end of 1st.

just sayin

Sorter 04-22-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9614731)
not really goin out on a limb those last 2 Qs

Maybe if you'd asked if barkley or manual would be selected in the 1st round, then option for 2nd round, then option for later. I would be very surprised if either of them fall out of 2nd round, real Q for me is if they get scooped up end of 1st.

just sayin

QFT

BlackHelicopters 04-22-2013 04:00 PM

Nothing makes a day great like ridiculing and being ridiculed.

cdcox 04-22-2013 04:27 PM

I accidentally marked both options:

"Ryan Nassib will go in the first round" and "Ryan Nassib will go after the first round"

I meant to click "Ryan Nassib will go in the first round"

Rain Man 04-22-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9614830)

"Ryan Nassib will go in the first round" and "Ryan Nassib will go after the first round"

I've put a note on my calendar to ridicule you on Thursday.

patteeu 04-22-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9614830)

You're wrong.

RealSNR 04-22-2013 05:00 PM

I'm confident in all my answers except for the Ziggy Ansah one.

I don't have a ****ing clue where he's going to go. Nor do I really care. I don't think much of him.

rico 04-22-2013 05:10 PM

I picked Geno...probably due to a combination of things. Wishful thinking, in the back of my mind, the possibility of Dorsey pulling a surprising, "Packer way" rabbit out of his hat by drafting him with intentions of sitting him for a couple years as they did Rodgers. Plus...I've just got a weird gut feeling about it. Probably mostly due to wishful thinking though.... I've got the whole day off in terms of school and work and am going to Buffalo Wild Wings with a couple friends of mine who are traveling 2 and a half hours from my college town to watch it with me. It's going to be a fun night and I refuse to go in to the night with the mindset that Joeck Long I mean Luke Joeckel is going to be our pick. I don't care if I'm purposely setting myself up for disappointment by coming in with a delusional mindset...I'm approaching the night with hope, dammit...and instead of being pissed the entire afternoon leading to the start of the draft, I'll reserve my pouty, pissy, woe is me shit until they actually do select one of those other fat-shits.

AdumbGuy 04-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9614920)
I picked Geno...probably due to a combination of things. Wishful thinking, in the back of my mind, the possibility of Dorsey pulling a surprising, "Packer way" rabbit out of his hat by drafting him with intentions of sitting him for a couple years as they did Rodgers. Plus...I've just got a weird gut feeling about it. Probably mostly due to wishful thinking though.... I've got the whole day off in terms of school and work and am going to Buffalo Wild Wings with a couple friends of mine who are traveling 2 and a half hours from my college town to watch it with me. It's going to be a fun night and I refuse to go in to the night with the mindset that Joeck Long I mean Luke Joeckel is going to be our pick. I don't care if I'm purposely setting myself up for disappointment by coming in with a delusional mindset...I'm approaching the night with hope, dammit...and instead of being pissed the entire afternoon leading to the start of the draft, I'll reserve my pouty, pissy, woe is me shit until they actually do select one of those other fat-shits.

I'll drink to this, but slightly more concisesly.
I can't control the chiefs, but I can control my vote.
We're taking Geno 1st, EJ Manuel 2nd, and Matt Barkley 3rd.
Also, we're drafting all of those questionable selections that lose you 1 point.

Nice poll, rainman

TribalElder 04-22-2013 05:22 PM

I totally expect that I am completely accurate on my inaccurate choices

KC native 04-22-2013 05:27 PM

DAMN YOU LOOCHY. YOU MADE ALL THE PICKS THAT I WAS GOING TO MAKE.