ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

King_Chief_Fan 11-13-2012 07:19 AM

Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired?

I say he should have and am glad he is gone.

There he was front and center, the new OC of the Steelers playing Monday night to a national audience and his chance to bury the team that fired him for being the hack that he his. That is the best he could do against a 1-8 team? Those little passes sideways sure reminded me of the good ol days of him in KC. He didn't fool the Chiefs once with that lunacy.

A very poor effort indeed guiding an offense against the worst team in the NFL. His scheme to protect the QB didn't work out to well.

FAX 11-13-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114511)

There he was front and center, the new OC of the Steelers playing Monday night to a national audience and his chance to bury the team that fired him for being the hack that he his. That is the best he could do against a 1-8 team? Those little passes sideways sure reminded me of the good ol days of him in KC. He didn't fool the Chiefs once with that lunacy.

A very poor effort indeed guiding an offense against the worst team in the NFL. His scheme to protect the QB didn't work out to well.

Here!

FAX

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

Hell yes I do. He is terrible. Did you see the 3rd and inches to seal the game when he called the HB Draw? Like everyone on earth didn't know that shit was coming. He did that all the time in KC. That play completely summed up Todd Haley imo. He's still doing that stupid shit. ROFL

BoneKrusher 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

when Haley was here i hated him, especially his play calling but with Romeo running the ship... i miss Him more and more.

Hell, i miss Herm ****ing Edwards even.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9114511)

And yet, he ended up on the winning side.

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

:facepalm:

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114516)
Hell yes I do. He is terrible. Did you see the 3rd and inches to seal the game when he called the HB Draw? Like everyone on earth didn't know that shit was coming. He did that all the time in KC. That play completely summed up Todd Haley imo. He's still doing that stupid shit. ROFL

He's a ****ing Steeler. He is gone. Get the **** over it.

Marcellus 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Haley was not the issue, with a good GM and personnel he would succeed.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114519)
And yet, he ended up on the winning side.

Are you SO petty that all you can think about is Todd Haley the day after we lost our 8th game out of 9? Especially since we lost because of STUPID, undisciplined play that Haley would have NEVER allowed?

JFC.

:facepalm:

Aren't you one of the guys rooting for us to lose?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-13-2012 07:24 AM

The root of this team's evil is and has always been not addressing the QB position and getting a long term solution at the position. Everyone fails without longterm stability at the position in today's NFL.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114523)

I don't have to root for them to lose. They'll lose regardless of what I do.

At this point, I could care less what happens on the field.

I'm ready to see what happens in the front office.

htismaqe 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114523)

By the way, so what if I was? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

BlackHelicopters 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Haley is /was over his head as a HC. He is a coordinator. Replacement for RAC? That is for the brilliant genius of Clark Hunt to decide. Hopefully Pioli is out of the mix.

jd1020 11-13-2012 07:26 AM

Haley's offense was so bad he allowed the Chiefs to get their first lead of the season.

Revenge!!!!!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 11-13-2012 07:27 AM

I kind of grinned when Cassel threw the pick....sue me.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9114531)
By the way, so what if I was? What the **** does that have to do with anything?

When you look at your first post, it has everything to do with it imo.