ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV NBCs Hannibal trailer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270589)

frankotank 06-02-2014 04:18 PM

so...just got around to watching the finale. been staying out of here until I got it done.

HO-LY SHIT!

if you'da told me somebody would outshine the awesome mr hopkins as hannibal.....I'da told you yer nuts. good on ya mads. wonder what anthony thinks about all this.

my prediction is that fishburne is history. he prolly got other things to do.

Anyong Bluth 06-02-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10666048)
so...just got around to watching the finale. been staying out of here until I got it done.

HO-LY SHIT!

if you'da told me somebody would outshine the awesome mr hopkins as hannibal.....I'da told you yer nuts. good on ya mads. wonder what anthony thinks about all this.

my prediction is that fishburne is history. he prolly got other things to do.

On a positive note- Gillian Anderson's show was canceled, which is why she was limited in her ability to appear, and Fuller wants her to be a full time cast member for season 3

KcMizzou 06-02-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10666266)
On a positive note- Gillian Anderson's show was canceled, which is why she was limited in her ability to appear, and Fuller wants her to be a full time cast member for season 3

Nice!

frankotank 06-03-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10666266)

that's awesome! I dig her.

but....I am somewhat confused by her character. so....obviously at the end she's on the plane with the doc. so.........I assume that she doesn't know what he just did? or are we supposed to assume that she DOES know? (that he just attacked graham & fish)
because for me, her being with him on that plane was more shocking than fishburne getting his throat cut!
she KNOWS he is a maniac.....yes?
matter of fact I thought per past converstions that she knows he's a murderer???

so....SHE'S a frigging psycho too...for being with him. right?

Anyong Bluth 06-03-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10667638)
that's awesome! I dig her.

but....I am somewhat confused by her character. so....obviously at the end she's on the plane with the doc. so.........I assume that she doesn't know what he just did? or are we supposed to assume that she DOES know? (that he just attacked graham & fish)
because for me, her being with him on that plane was more shocking than fishburne getting his throat cut!
she KNOWS he is a maniac.....yes?
matter of fact I thought per past converstions that she knows he's a murderer???

so....SHE'S a frigging psycho too...for being with him. right?

We don't know, but I think she's been brainwashed like you saw with Abigail and to a degree Will.

Also I think he convinced her to commit murder but believe it was justified as in self defense.

frankotank 06-03-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10667851)
We don't know, but I think she's been brainwashed like you saw with Abigail and to a degree Will.

Also I think he convinced her to commit murder but believe it was justified as in self defense.

right....I remember her talking about that. to fishburne I think....so she's aware that this dude is....well.....a monster. so to see her on the plane with him my mind started racing....like....is SHE a fellow monster? does she know he's not only a murderer...but he's a MURDERER?

this is gonna be velly velly intellesting.

Anyong Bluth 06-03-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10668115)
right....I remember her talking about that. to fishburne I think....so she's aware that this dude is....well.....a monster. so to see her on the plane with him my mind started racing....like....is SHE a fellow monster? does she know he's not only a murderer...but he's a MURDERER?

this is gonna be velly velly intellesting.

Gotta think if he's interested in keeping up therapy sessions with her he's identified something that piques his interest, as well as who is actually the Dr and whose the patient in their sessions... I'm beginning to think there's more evidence of a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she's got a monster that he's nurtured much like his attempt with Will.

frankotank 06-04-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10668185)
Gotta think if he's interested in keeping up therapy sessions with her he's identified something that piques his interest, as well as who is actually the Dr and whose the patient in their sessions... I'm beginning to think there's more evidence of a wolf in sheep's clothing, and she's got a monster that he's nurtured much like his attempt with Will.

yeah we on the same page.
when I saw her on that plane with him I immediately thought.....she's ****ed up man!

I think we'll find out that while she was all sad about the person she killed, blaming it on hannibal....we'll see she enjoyed it. I bet she's gonna show us some messed up shit.

in the immortal words of mr. T

gotta lotta mo! gotta lotta mo!

Anyong Bluth 06-04-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10670003)
yeah we on the same page.
when I saw her on that plane with him I immediately thought.....she's ****ed up man!

I think we'll find out that while she was all sad about the person she killed, blaming it on hannibal....we'll see she enjoyed it. I bet she's gonna show us some messed up shit.

in the immortal words of mr. T

gotta lotta mo! gotta lotta mo!

I will torch Sony Pictures if they cancel the show before the 5 or 6 seasons Fuller has planned out from the beginning.

Anyong Bluth 06-08-2014 06:02 PM

Random thought, I know, but...

The food they feature on the show all looks amazingly good- minus the whole miniature bird dish. Someone should totally put out a Hannibal Cookbook.

Tribal Warfare 06-08-2014 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 10678697)
Random thought, I know, but...

The food they feature on the show all looks amazingly good- minus the whole miniature bird dish. Someone should totally put out a Hannibal Cookbook.

Titled "Having Friends For Dinner"

keg in kc 01-23-2015 02:44 PM

<div itemprop="video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"><iframe src="//player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/widget/select/media/YxBuvVo1ahpx?carouselID=137301" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" seamless="seamless" allowFullScreen></iframe></div>

007 01-23-2015 10:15 PM

When does it start?

keg in kc 01-23-2015 10:25 PM

Sometime during the summer. Not sure when. Later than the past two seasons.

Apparently Rutina Wesley was cast for some role today. She must've gotten a lot better after I stopped watching True Blood. Or at least I hope she did. Because she was one of the worst parts of that show. Which wasn't exactly filled with great performances.

Baby Lee 01-23-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11289318)
When does it start?

I assume you mean 'when do new episodes return to network TV?'

The answer is, dunno, beyond them labelling it a summer replacement series. So late May, early June is a decent guess.