ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football How good would the Chiefs be with this BrokeDick @ QB? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265625)

Chiefs Pantalones 10-24-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9046482)
Oh I know that, Hindsight is 20/20 Part of it is this new offense ZBS shit and our horrible defense, we can beat no one without pressure on the QB

There won't be anymore trades like that coming from the Raiders though, that was a Hue Jackson call and Reggie calls all the shots now... We won't be good this year but I feel confident Reggie will have the knowledge to pick jewels from the late picks the way he did to help make GB what they are today.

At least you're in year one of your rebuild. We're still rebuilding in year 4 of this regime.

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9046477)
You make a valid point.

The Raiders are nothing even remotely resembling a capable team.

Not with the defense they have right now and being incapable of getting one of the best RB's in football a few holes to run through... Get him some holes and if they could balance the game better they would win more.

Chiefs aren't either though... You guys have two very bad QB's and a coaching staff that is clueless and the cheapest owner in the NFL... I will take my chances with the Raiders.

Deberg_1990 10-24-2012 05:50 PM

Actually, if the Chiefs had Palmer they might be ok. 3-3 maybe.

Dude is sort of an anomaly to me. He looks good sometimes, then bad others.

He's certainly better than anything the Chiefs have, but he's not a winner overall.

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9046487)
At least you're in year one of your rebuild. We're still rebuilding in year 4 of this regime.

Yup, you guys are close to a rebuild, Jamal will want some big money soon and you know Bowe will probably walk without anything to show for it... Is he a RFA or UFA next year?

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9046491)
Actually, if the Chiefs had Palmer they might be ok. 3-3 maybe.

Dude is sort of an anomaly to me. He looks good sometimes, then bad others.

He's certainly better than anything the Chiefs have, but he's not a winner overall.

He does not have anything to show for it, that is for sure

Deberg_1990 10-24-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9046495)
Yup, you guys are close to a rebuild, Jamal will want some big money soon and you know Bowe will probably walk without anything to show for it... Is he a RFA or UFA next year?

I'm not really worried about Jamal. When he does he dies. RB is proving to be the most easily replaceable position in the NFL.

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9046500)
I'm not really worried about Jamal. When he does he dies. RB is proving to be the most easily replaceable position in the NFL.

Yes it is, that's the same way I feel about DMC, they come a dime a dozen now

Marcellus 10-24-2012 06:01 PM

All I can say is is definitely worth it to the Chiefs for the Raiders to give up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Carson Palmer.

Add the 2 picks used for Campbell and another forthat other useless prick Pryor and you guys burnt what 5 draft picks in 2 years for 1 mediocre QB.

I personally applaud the moves.

Deberg_1990 10-24-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9046525)
All I can say is is definitely worth it to the Chiefs for the Raiders to give up a 1st and 2nd round draft pick for Carson Palmer.

Add the 2 picks used for Campbell and another forthat other useless prick Pryor and you guys burnt what 5 draft picks in 2 years for 1 mediocre QB.

They also gave up a 1st I think for Richard Seymour?

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9046525)

I know it was pricey and if the same people were in charge I would be disgusted but you can't cry over spilled milk. You guys did it the right way and you are no better than the Raiders

DJ's left nut 10-24-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9046529)
They also gave up a 1st I think for Richard Seymour?

The first for Seymour was a good move. He's given them 2 Pro-Bowl quality seasons in 3 years and has played well enough thus far this year as well.

Is he a superstar? Nah - but the Pats ended up with a pick in the mid-teens for the efforts and likely lost a shot at the SB in the process by taking away their best D-Lineman despite a SB quality defense.

At best, it was a lose/lose, but I really think its a defensible deal for the Raiders even if they couldn't get a good enough team around him for it to really make a difference.

Marcellus 10-24-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9046532)
I know it was pricey and if the same people were in charge I would be disgusted but you can't cry over spilled milk. You guys did it the right way and you are no better than the Raiders

Well yes, actually we are better off except at QB and coach.

We have more talent, more draft picks next year and are a complete waste unless we fire Pioli.

The good news is we have a neighbor in the cellar for a while.

Imagine if 1 team in the division had done a decent job the last 4 years building a real contender, the could own the AFCW for a decade.

Marcellus 10-24-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9046495)

We don't have 1 starter over 30 years old, keep kidding yourself.

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9046608)
We don't have 1 starter over 30 years old, keep kidding yourself.

But you don't win man... Face it, you need a rebuild son.

R8RFAN 10-24-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9046604)
Well yes, actually we are better off except at QB and coach.

We have more talent, more draft picks next year and are a complete waste unless we fire Pioli.

The good news is we have a neighbor in the cellar for a while.

Imagine if 1 team in the division had done a decent job the last 4 years building a real contender, the could own the AFCW for a decade.

Not really

Bowe is gone
Moeaeki ain't shit
Cassel/ Quinn are two turds
Routt is a scholarship player I couldn't believe anyone else wanted

You have a Marginally better defense and that ain't sayin much

The coaching staff is probably the worst in the NFL
The GM lives off New England throwaways
The Owner is thew cheapest **** in the NFL & They have one of the dumbest fans that ever shit between two shoe laces = YOU LMAO