ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Emmit Smiff's Mock Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272091)

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-14-2013 11:08 AM

Emmit Smiff's Mock Draft

1. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/chiefsb_logo.gif Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
    When I tell everybody I markin Geno Smith in my mark draft to the Chief, he always laughin at me and sayin, "Emmitt, you do know the Chief sign Alex Smith in the free agent?"

Off course I know the Chief sign Alex Smith - I was not borned yesterday, or even last month or last year. Alex Smith and Geno Smith need to be on same ball club because they half-brother, half-cousin. We all saw what happen in the Super Bowl. John and Jim Harbaughs was on the same ball club coachin' and they won Super Bowl together. So maybe Alex Smith and Geno Smith can copy what the Raven have doned.

Now, you may ask me, "Emmitt, why you think Geno and Alex half-brother, half-cousin when one guy from country of Africa America and one guy from country of Europe America?" Well, first of all, I read this on the Wikipedius. And second, I... uhh... forget. And last but not last, like the great Martin the Lutheran King once say, I do not judge man base on color of their skin, but by color of their character. Geno and Alex Smiths has same color on the insides but not the outsides.
  2. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...uarsb_logo.gif Jacksonville Jaguars: Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
    The city of West Virginia very proud to has two prospect at top of mark draft. I can only imagine how jealousy the folk from the city of East Virginia feelin' right now. Very jealousy.

My former college of mine, Chris Morrison report the Jaguar sign Tim Tebone in the free agent. This a very good move. Not only is Tebone from my alma matters, the University of Gata, but he also good quarterback. He throwed for 316 touchdown against the Steeler in the doggone playoff when I do not even think the Bronco can winned the game.

Tebone need fast receiver. The Jaguar have Cecil Schwartz from the draft a month ago last month, but he not fast like Tavon Austin, who very fast.
  3. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...dersb_logo.gif Oakland Raiders: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
    When everybody look back at the 2013 mark draft five month ago from now, they gonna say they havin' a lot of family on the mark draft. Geno and Alex Smiths reunite again three pick earlier, and now Matt Barkley, who uncle of Charles Barkley, famous basketball player, movin' to the Specific Ocean.

The Raider sign Matt Flint, who play for Packer. Flint become first quarterback to throw 400 touchdown in a game against Lion on Week 17. I very impressive by this, but the fact remain that this could have beened a fluke. Like the old sayin' go, one is a accident, two is a fluke.
  4. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/eaglesb_logo.gif Philadelphia Eagles: Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
    When you lookin' at the death chart for the Eagle, you see they has Trent Colds, Brandon Graham and Connor Bonnor play outside linebacker on the outside. This only three outside linebacker but some ball club like to start four on outside linebacker, so it very logic the Eagle need one more outside linebacker play outside.

This where Dion Jordan come in. Dion Jordan have no relationed to Michael Jordan according to Wikipedius, but he good football player. He so good, Chip Kelly knowed how good he was when he cruited him in high school. He probably even knowed about him in middle school or even low school.

I am very excited Chip Kelly coachin' in the National League of Footballs. Chip seem to have a chip on his shoulder, now whether that be a potato chip, chocolate chip or hamburger chip is for us to find out.

<center> </center>
  5. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/lionsb_logo.gif Detroit Lions: Ziggy Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU
    I make a joke to my barber for April Fool last month. What do the Lion need to help himselves make the doggone playoff for the first time in one month? Give up? They need the Ansah. Because the answer to the question is Ansah.

The barber do not laugh at this, but he do not have a sense of hunger. The joke very funny because Ansah and answer look different but sound not different and spell not different. Word like that are called cinnamon. Cinnamon also mean the food you can buy in the store, so that make it a homophobe because it have double meanin'.

But I digest. The Lion need Ansah to not only answer question but to get better than they was last month when they only wonned four game. He look good in the Senior Bowl and it is impressive that he even play in the Senior Bowl because if he not good enough he sended down to Junior Bowl.
  6. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Ryan Nasa, QB, Syracuse
    I do not understand what the Brown doing. They sign a old quarterback name Brian Weeden to play quarterback last month, but now that he even a year older and a year wiser, the Brown sign Jason Campbells and lossed Coke McCoy. Coke McCoy have no relations with Pepsi McCoy, or Dr. Pepper McCoy for that matters.

The problem for the Brown is Weeden too old, Campbell too bad and McCoy too gone. Ryan Nasa play for the Orange in college and he make sense for the Brown because Brown have orange in jersey even though the ball club named Cincinnati Brown and not Cincinnati Orange or Cincinnati Orange and Brown.

Ryan Nasa is so interestin' prospect that he very interestin'. He name after Nasa, the spaceship that go to the moon. Some folk crazy and say we never wented to the moon but how do you explain guy on TV who say, "One small step for mankind, one giant step for myselves?"
  7. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...nalsb_logo.gif Arizona Cardinals: Eric Fisherman, OT, Central Michigan
    This perhaps the first time in the history of the planet or the city that a Fisherman go to the city of Arizona. Not only to play football but to live his lives. A Fisherman of course never have a reason to go to Arizona because there no water in dessert. Maybe some Fisherman try throw the hook into the sand and hope to catch a fish, but this sound like an exercise in fertility.

But Fisherman go to Arizona because the Cardinal require his servicemen. They sign Carson Palmer a year ago to replace John Skeleton, who name after the monster who the guy with the bone. Palmer gonna be hit real hard by the ball club in the AFC West Conference. The Seahawk real good, and the 49er real good, and the Cardinal real good, so Palmer gonna have to play three ball club that real good. And that not real good for Palmer! But maybe it will be real good if Fisherman protect the old man from gettin' hit in the backside.
  8. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/billsb_logo.gif Buffalo Bills: E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
    The Bill sign Ryan Fitzgerald this free agent, but he almost as oldness as Carson Palmer, and when you almost as oldness as Carson Palmer, you very oldness. The Bill always seem to have oldness quarterback. They have Fitzgerald, then Carson Palmer, then Doug Flute, then Jim Kelly. All of those guys oldness, so youngness need to come to the Bill.

E.J. Manuel very youngness. I look on his bird certificate and he say Manuel born on 3/19/1990. If he really born on May 19, 1990, he only 13 if my math correct. If I make a missed steak with this, it is only because I missed place my calculator.

I hear talker on TV say he have question with E.J. Manuel accuracy. My question with E.J. Manuel only what his name stand for. O.J. stand for orange juice or O.J. Simpson, and A.J. stand for apple juice or apricot juice, but what E.J. stand for? Electric juice? I look in the supermarket for electric juice, but I cannot find him on the shelves.

<center> </center>
  9. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/jetsb_logo.gif New York Jets: Tim Tebone, QB, University of the Gata
    The Jet season last month got debacled with a capital F. The Jet sign Tim Tebone from the Bronco, and then he do not even played Tebone. He play Mark Santiago instead which is like eatin' a cheeseburger when you got a filet minion sittin' in front of yourselves. Instead, Tebone was made a escape goat for the season.

I'm makin' this pick to proved a point. The Jet do not needs a quarterback because he already have a quarterback. Tebone from the great University of the Gata, which is where your truthly went to school.
  10. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/titansb_logo.gif Tennessee Titans: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
    I draft Chris Johnson in the first pick of my fantastic football league, and he do nothin' but disappointment me. Very disappointment me. All he do is runnin' in square behind the line of swimmage. CJK2 say that he do not has good blockin', but I'm gonna telled you the truth, sometime, when I play for the Cowboys, I sometime did not has good blockin' in front of me, but I made dude with my situation. CJK2 do not do that, so do he really need good blockin' or do he need more talent? This is what the wise man call the 22 catches.

Before I move on to next pick, I need to talk about other 22 catches. For examples, what comed first, the chicken or the steak? Somebody say the chicken comed first, but if he do not exist, where did steak comed from? Or if no steak, how the chicken camed to be? I spended five days thinkin' about this 22 catches, and then I stop because I got so hungry. This 22 catches really blowed my mind.
  11. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...gersb_logo.gif San Diego Chargers: Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State
    Remember I said I draft CJK2 on my fantastic football team? I also draft Philip River - and I do not know who debacled my team more, CJK2 or River. My best player was a kicker name David Bakers who I draft in the third round!

With that in minds, I belief that River is all dry up - no punt intended! The Charger, who finally fire Nerve Turner and A.J. Turner, he need to find a brand new quarterback. Mike Glennon do not have the same last name as Philip River, so he cannot under any circumferences ever dried up like River have doned in recent season. I do not know what the word Glennon even mean, so this obviously good news for the Charger.
  12. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...hinsb_logo.gif Miami Dolphins: Mantis Te'o, LB, Notre Dame State
    I cannot understand for the lives of myselves why everybody think Mantis Te'o go in the round after the first round. Do everybody remember when Mantis was consider the Hisman Trophy and then he wear flower around his neck even though he not homophobe and then Jimmy Football winned the Hisman Trophy? Now everybody so downed on Mantis because he got hooks by girl on America On The Line. Even FootballWalter.com have Mantis goin' to the Viking in the second rounds, but he just jealousy that he not legible for Hisman Trophy!

Mantis got hooks but he also get trick. He felled for the girl, hook, line and stinker. She promise himselves that she would have sexuals with himselves, and then she say she die in car accidents, but she fake her deaths, and then alien comed and stolened her from planet and now she say she will not has sexuals with himselves. Let me tell you somethin' - if alien comed to the planet and stolened my wive from my house and then she not want to got imitate with myselves, I do not deserved to has everybody be anger at me even though I hooks just as bad as Mantis.

<center> </center>
  13. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dee Miller, CB, Alabama State
    I read in the Wikipedius that the Buc want to sign Darrelle Rivers, the Pro Bowl cornerback from the Jet, but fat guy in New York askin' for 2013 pick, but the Buc only wants to give 2014 pick. In other word, the Buc and the Jet has reach an impast.

The Buc very smart not to give 2013 pick. Everybody say 2014 mark draft will be better than 2013 because lots of good player comin' out like Jimmy Football, Teddy Waterfall and Jadeveon Clown. But what if the 2014 draft do not exist? The last football season almost gotted canceled because the lock-in. What if there is another lock-in and the draft do not happen? The Jet will look more stupider than they already have becomed in the Tebone situation because then they won't has any draft pick for the trade. And that is why the impast will not become the impfuture.
  14. http://walterfootball.com/images/fba...hersb_logo.gif Carolina Panthers: E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
    I'm very stressful about somethin' I read in the Wikipedius the other month. A guy from Pro Football Monthly name Nolan Narcotic write article about Gene Smith. He say that Gene Smith very evil because he African American quarterback. Pardon my English, but somebody need to hit this Nolan guy upside the head for sayin' such racism thing about Gene Smith. Gene Smith may be evil, but it is not because he African American quarterback!

Somebody need to teach Nolan guy a lesson he never forgive. Nolan wroted article about Cam Norton a few month ago about the same thing. He say Norton almost kill some folk because he African American quarterback. But Nolan never seened this comin' - what if the Panther want to proved him wrong by draftin' another African American quarterback? One is a accident, two is a fluke, and Nolan will be thinkin' he wrote a fluke article about Gene Smith after the Panther make him look stupider than he already is!
  15. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/saintsb_logo.gif New Orleans Saints: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Gata
    Roger Goldman take a gun and stab the Saint in the back last month when he suspensioned head coach Walter Payton for the month. The Saint predictable struggle, and that is why they miss the doggone playoff.

Now the Saint need help on defense because their defense so terrible. The best defense player in the 2013 draft is name Sharrif Floyd. He also frommed the University of the Gata, so he gonna becomed a future Pro Bowl Famer in the National Conference League. He gonna get the Saint back into the doggone playoff and then Roger Goldman gonna get revenged against and this time somebody gonna take a real gun and stab him in the back. Then Roger Goldman gonna know how it feel when blood spray out and he ruins his suits!
  16. http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/ramsb_logo.gif St. Louis Rams: Kyle Long, OT/G, Oregon
    Jeff Fisherman say he burnin' the midnight fire tryin' to figure out how to how to protect Sam Bradfield. He already sign Jake Long to a big contract. Jake Long is a natural fist. Not only he the brother of Chris Long, who very good on the defense side of the ball, but he the son of Howie Long who on FOX, and he the twin cousin of Kyle Long, who a very good prospect in the 2013 mark draft.

I only has one question about the Long family. Why all the Long go to different school? Kyle Long go to Oregon, which near the country of Seattle. Jake Long go to the M, which stand for Miami. Chris Long, the Wikipedius say he go to Virginia, which probably in the middle of the country, but I am not positive because I losted my map. And Howie Long play for the Raider, which on the Specific Ocean.

Why can't the Long become strong and go to same school? When Emmitt Smith Jr. the IV grow up and go to college, he gonna go to the Gata University like his old man. In the Emmitt Smith family, the apple do not fall far from the seed.

Rasputin 04-14-2013 11:52 AM

Sounds good to me. Can't argue with his logic. Geno baby.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-14-2013 11:53 AM

My catch-phrase for the day is now "University of the Gata."

WhitiE 04-14-2013 11:54 AM

More! I want more!!!

SAUTO 04-14-2013 12:03 PM

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser 04-14-2013 12:11 PM

LMAO LMAO

chefsos 04-14-2013 12:20 PM

The fact that this had EJ Manuel drafted twice without even attempting to explain why cracked me up.

Mr. Kotter 04-14-2013 12:20 PM

Hilarious...nice find. LMAO

Otter 04-14-2013 12:28 PM

I hope he knows football better than he does grammar though I suspect his knowledge of both are pretty equal.

Wow!

Mr. Kotter 04-14-2013 12:33 PM

HJ, did you do that yourself? :spock:

If so...double LMAO

Can't wait for Picks 17-32...

Buck 04-14-2013 12:36 PM

ROFL

Dave Lane 04-14-2013 01:04 PM

Not as pretty but here is the reat of the first round:

Pittsburgh Steelers: Jarvis Johnson, DE/OLB, Georgia
The Gata probably the best school in the universe, or even the state of Florida. But it do have swore enemy, and that is the Georgia college. The Georgia college is evil. The football player wear black and red color - and those color belong to the devil himselves. Why anybody want to be association with the guy who live in the under the ground and jam the big fork in your backside do not make sense.

Jarvis Johnson very evil but he also very good player, even though it pain me to see these. Very pain. But speakin' of pain, I read in the Wikipedius that Jarvis Johnson broke his back and then run a 4.90 in his Pro Day. This very impressive. I run real fast, but if somebody step on a crack and broke my back, I guarantee I not even be runnin' 4.90 or even 5.90, so Jarvis Johnson real remarkable player who deserve to go to the Pittsburgh, the city of steal where folk steal thing.

Dallas Cowboys: Emmitt Smith Jr. the IV, RB, Gata
Every month I write this mark draft, and every month I try to convince the Cowboy to draft the fruit of my loom, Emmitt Smith Jr. the IV from the Gata. But every month the Cowboy do somethin' differently. Last month, he draft Morris Morrison, and he not do anythin' this past season!

I have no choiced but to copy-paste what I wrotted in the 2012 mark draft. It take me all day to learn how to do these. The guy at Best Buy when I stop in and ask say hit control-C then control-V. So I hit control then C then control then V and now I gonna try this tactic.

cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv

COPY-PASTE DO NOT WORKED ON THIS COMPUTER. THIS COMPUTER BROKENED SO I'M GONNA BUY NEW ONE AFTER I FINISH MARK DRAFT!

New York Giants: Burn Werner, DE, Florida State
What happen to the Giant? The Giant winned the Super Bowl a month ago, but now he do not even maked the doggone playoff. The Giant fall from space and now he need to recover. But he not gonna recover by releasing good player like Osi Umeansora. The Giant now need to find replacingment for the great offensive end.

Burn Werner is a guy FootballWalter.com have in his mark draft. Do not call me a copycat or even a copydog, I just think it is a great pick! Plus, Burn Werner name remounded me of a story I had when I was growin' up. We had a fire place and I want to put my hand inside. My father, Emmitt Smith Jr. the II, tolded me my hand gonna get burneted if I do these, but I do not listen. I put my hand in the fire then I gotted burnted. I try this four more time and then I finally learnted my lesson - if you put your hand in fire place, it gonna burnted real bad!

Chicago Bears: Mantis Te'o, LB, Notre Dame State
I know I already has Mantis Te'o goin to the Dolphin, but the Bear need him too because they got rid of Brian Laskers, the great offensive linebacker in the Bear history. I almost cry when I read in the Wikipedius that Laskers got release. He a great player, and it remounded me of when the Cowboy sign me up to play with the Cardinal.

I also read in the Wikipedius that Mantis Te'o gotted ask if he a homophobe at the National Football Combintation. What Mantis like to do in his spare tires is his own business. If he like to have some guy ridin' him in his behind, what do that have to do with footballs? Unless of course, your behind so sore the next day that you cannot move and play football so maybe these ball clubs on to somethin'. But the National Conference League of Football need to be like the America Army, Navy, Marina, Airplane Folk or Lifeguard. They has a don't tell, don't say policy. Football need to has the same thing.

Cincinnati Bengals: Robert Woods, WR, USC
The Bengal only have old receiver. Terrell Owens and Chad Johnsoncinco have so old age, he need to go to unretirement home and play shuttle board and hopscotch with old folk. I do not mean to insultment them but they so old they eat dinner at midnight at New Country Buffet.

If the Bengal getted somebody like Robert Wood, it really go make them youngness at receiver. Plus, Robert Wood have same name as Robin Hood, the super hero who stole frommed the poor and gived to the rich so the rich got back the tax he give to the governorment. Robin Hood probably do the same thing in the NFL. He steal from the bad player on the ball club because he so worthless and he give to the bestest player because he mean so much to the wins and the losseds. It make me wish I have somebody like Robin Hood on my ball club when I play with the Cowboy!

St. Louis Rams: Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
I do not know for the light of me why the Ram have two pick in the mark draft. He probably steal from Roger Goldman. I ask my barber, and he say the Redskin have to give the Ram a pick for gettin' RGIII. But the Redskin now have RGIII but he have no pick to make the ball club better. Why the Redskin have to lossed a pick because they has a great quarterback? The Cowboy never lossed pick because he have Troy Aiken.

The Ram need a guy who can catch ball. They losted Amen Dola to the Bronco in the free agent, so he must now find replacingment for the small receiver. Tavon Austin also small as well, but he even quicker than Amen Dola. Some may even say he faster than the seed of light. I ask the famous science Alberto Einstein about this because he invent lightning, and he say that Austin is indeed faster than the seed of light - so even science say that the Ram have to pick this guy!

Minnesota Vikings: Tyler Bay, QB, Tennessee
It pain me to watch Adrian Petersman. Don't get me right. Petersman not only one of the best runnin' back in the conference, he one of the best runnin' back in the NFC West. But it pain me because he cannot have any doggone playoff success if Christian Pondscum the startin' quarterback of the Viking. Pondscum do not even play in the doggone playoff against the Packer last month. He say his stomach hurt. Well guess what, Pondscum? My shoulder nearly fall off, yet I keep playin' for the Cowboy - and you do not even play for the Cowboy!

The Viking sign Rashad Jennings in the free agent, so he need to find a new quarterback that can get the ball to Jennings up the field. How about Tyler Bay? Bay get into troubles for thrown' beer bottle on car and truck, but maybe car and truck was mean and he deserve to get the beer bottle throwned on himselves? Why nobody ask Bay if the car or truck say bad word to him or make obtuse gesture? Beside, if Bay can hit a movin' truck or car with a beer bottle, I'm sure as hell belief that he can hit Jenning with a footballs.

Indianapolis Colts: Knife Davis, RB, Arkansas
When the Colt trade Peyton Manning for Andrew Luck, I skepticless. Very skepticless. But then Luck look real good when he play as a rookie in comeback. He make a lot of comeback, so he very fortunate. He so fortunate, his parent should change his name to Andrew Fortunate. That is a good nicked name for Luck. I love nicked name. My favorite nicked name is Kobe Bryant, who call himselves the Black Momma.

But I digest. Andrew Fortunate have receivers in Reggie Wayne and Darrius Heyward-Wayne. Now he need runnin' back. Remember the Colt use to have good runnin' back? He have Marshall Faulk and Edgerrin Jones. Now the Colt need to draft somebody like Knife Davis, who run so sharp he like... uhh... a sword or scissors.

Minnesota Vikings: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
Why the Viking have two pick in a road? Why he have to stolened from the Seahawk? I all most not givin' the Viking any pick at all but as I writted before, I am a big fan of Adrian Petersmen and I want him to have successfulness not just in the regular season but also the irregular season.

I just realize that I forgetted put Luke Joeckel in my mark draft. It must have slit my mind. Maybe the Viking will trade up for Joeckel with all the pick he have stolened from the Seahawk and then Petersmen will have bestor blockin' than he already have now. If Petersman have bestor blockin', then that mean he maybe gonna run for 3,000 yard next month.

Green Bay Packers: Michael Hyde, CB, Iowa
I watch the Packs in the doggone playoff, and he fold like a book that fold. Colin Cooper run all over himselves, and he keep runnin'. If the game do not end, Colin probably keep on runnin' until his leg fallened off.

Michael Hyde also remind me of a game I use to play when I was children. It is a famous game call hide and go speak. The point of the game was one person have to go hide, while the other person have to go speak.

Houston Texans: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
The Texas have a big problem. He do not have a number five receiver across from Andre Johnsons. Andre always have to do everything by himselves, so the Texas probably be best off if he draft a receiver with this pick 27.

Justin Hunter sound like strong man. Hunter name after the super heros who hunt a lot. They hunt lot of animals like deer, mantilope, lion, tiger, bear, shark, big animal with horn, kangaboo and deer. If Hunter can hunt all of those evil animal and eat themselves alive, he can probably play football in the National Conference of Football and be the number four receiver across from AJ. AJ stand for Andre Johnson and not apples juice.

Denver Broncos: Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
I was besides myselves when the Bronco play the Raven in the doggone playoff. The Raven go on to win and win the Super Bowl, but he could has easy lossed to the Bronco, accept that Rahim Jones falled down like a fool and then Jacoby Moore score the winnin' touchdown in the end zone. I hate to make Rahim Davis the scape ghost, but he irresponsible for the lost.

The Bronco need a strong or powerful safety like Bacarri Rambo. Rambo the guy in the movie that fight in the jungle. He train and he train and he train some more and then he debacled the big black guy in the boxing rink at the end.

New England Patriots: Ryan Snipe, WR, Texas A&M
I was very shocking when the Patriot lossed Wes Worker in the free agent. Wes Worker, the heart, soul and fireman of the ball club. He small guy, but he fast and quickness. Very quickness. But Bill Billick apparently do not think so. He let the Worker walk all the way to the Bronco, which could spell trouble with a capital F come doggone playoff time.

The Patriot try to make the mends by signin' Amen Dola, but Patriot need two small Europe America receiver to make up for the one they lossed because Worker so good. But Ryan Snipe also good as well. Ryan Snipe is grandson of Wesley Snipe, the famous actor who played in Blade, Murder at 1600 O'Clock, Demolition Derby and Blade III. I do not know if he in Blade II because I have not seened it, but I am 20-20 about that.

Atlanta Falcons: Tyler Effort, TE, Notre Dame State
Everybody thought Tommy Gonzalez was gonna go into unretirement this offseason, but then he surprise everybody by stoppin' his unretirement. He probably move home and his wife tell him to mow the fence, paint the lawn and clean out the shutters. This may have seem easy at first, but then at second, Tony Gonzo probably got tire from doin all of those chore, so he probably decide to go not retirement at that very moment, or maybe even the next moment.

With that being says, the Falcon could still draft a tied end because maybe Gonzo will not mind the chore next month. The best tied end in the mark draft is Tyler Effort. Tyler Effort name after the great Bob Effort, who try to so hard that folk name his last name Effort, and that is where the original of the word Effort comeds from.

San Francisco 49ers: David Quessenberry, G/C/OT, San Jose Sharks
The 49er got caught cheatened at the Super Bowl. He losin' big time to the Raven, and then all of a suddenly, the lightning disappear. It turn out that the receiver Michael Treecrab go into the tunnel and flick the switch to make the lightning vanish into thin hair. Then the referee figure out what happen and he return the lightning to its rightful place instead of the wrongful place. I do not knowed what this have to do with this pick, but I digestin' again.

I am lookin' at list of draft prospect for this mark draft, and one name in particularly very interest me. David Quessenberry. I never heard of the vegetable Quessenberry, so I go to the Acme store and ask guy who workinged there where I can buy box of Quessenberry. He very confusion for a while, and then he lead me to place in the Acme where they selled strawberry, blueberry, greenberry and raspberry. I ask him again and he look at myselves like I has three head stickin' out of my heads.

Baltimore Ravens: Laundry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
Falco hit the jackpit this free agent! My mind got blowned up when I see Falco getted $120 billion contact from the Raven. Falco did winned the Super Bowl, but his contact gonna bankrapture his ball club. They already lossed Ray Lewis, Ed Lewis and other guy. So when Falco complainin' about not havin' good player around him in a circle, he only lookin'at himselves to blame. As the old sayin' go, he who cast the first stone also cast a magic spell.

When Falco start complainin' the Raven probably wish they have a new quarterback. Why not Laundry Jones. He win a lot of game in the country of Oklahoma, and even if he not good at passing ball, he can live down to his nicked name and do laundry. I'm sure the Raven have plenty of smelly stocks!

This mark the collusion of my mark draft, which mean the end. When the real mark draft happen, please do not sented me any hate mails to my mail blocks because I got very hurtful last month when I did my last mark draft. Everybody make fun of me because I only gotted four pick right. First of all, four pick real good. Second, uhh... I forget... and third, I also forget... and last but not last, gettin' mark draft pick good real hard. You almost have better chanced of gettin' struck by thunder twice in a row than gettin' a lot of pick good.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...draft/13394260

Old Dog 04-14-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 9585662)
HJ, did you do that yourself? :spock:

If so...double LMAO

Can't wait for Picks 17-32...

I assume it's from Walterfootball.com

Dave Lane 04-14-2013 01:15 PM

I love the Teo one :)

chefsos 04-14-2013 01:15 PM

cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv