ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is the Number 1 Pick In Jeopardy? Let's Look At the Schedule... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266780)

whoman69 11-18-2012 09:43 PM

As long as the Chiefs QBs and coaches are afraid to throw the ball then this team stands no chance.

Rain Man 11-18-2012 09:58 PM

ringleader is a huge optimist.

DaneMcCloud 11-18-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9131805)
I disagree. Weeden is a rook and who knows if Richardson will be healthy. I doubt we win any of them but the Browns are the weakest team on the remaining schedule.

Clearly, you haven't watched the Browns, right?

If you have and still have this opinion, I'm sorry, but you're dumber than ****.

cdcox 11-18-2012 10:00 PM

Whoa. If we end up with the same record as Cleveland, they will draft before us 65% of the time. They are on track to have a weaker schedule than us in most of the ways the season is likely to finish.

tredadda 11-18-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9131820)
Geno Smith is a potential franchise QB with the tools.

A potential guy is a potential guy. If Carolina didn't need a guy so badly in 2011, I'll betcha a bunch of teams would have lined up trying to get a stab at Cam, even though he was a raw guy coming out of college.

And Geno Smith is 10x the passer Cam is, and has more experience.

He is still no Luck or RGIII so I highly doubt any team will be willing to give up as much if not more than Washington did for RGIII.

tredadda 11-18-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9131809)
Don't know about that they beat us by 10 in our house.

As of late they usually do beat us in our house. They are still not a good team and one we are capable of beating relatively easily. They are probably the most winnable game we have left.

Jerm 11-18-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 9131935)
He is still no Luck or RGIII so I highly doubt any team will be willing to give up as much if not more than Washington did for RGIII.

Outside of the running, he's every bit the QB that RGIII was coming out and even better in some aspects.

DaneMcCloud 11-18-2012 10:08 PM

I don't think that some of you guys are watching the Chiefs.

They lead the league with 31 turnovers. Both of their QB's suck.

Their defense tires easily because they're on the field constantly.

Their coach is FAR AND AWAY the worst in the league.

Thinking they'll win another game, especially on the road, is just ****ing dumb.

tredadda 11-18-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9131961)
Outside of the running, he's every bit the QB that RGIII was coming out and even better in some aspects.

I saw RGIII will his team to victories last year in spite of having a defense that was atrocious at best. Geno not so much. The wheels have fallen off that team and he has done nothing to stop it. Not that I would have an issue with us drafting Geno but he is no RGIII.

Jerm 11-18-2012 10:11 PM

And they've quit, we're going to get whitewashed off the field in every remaining game.

Cleveland is going to put a clown suit on us...T-Rich is going to be off and their front 7 is going to merc Cassel/Quinn/whoever the **** it is.

Carolina will do the same if they take the handcuffs off of Cam.

tredadda 11-18-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9131974)
I don't think that some of you guys are watching the Chiefs.

They lead the league with 31 turnovers. Both of their QB's suck.

Their defense tires easily because they're on the field constantly.

Their coach is FAR AND AWAY the worst in the league.

Thinking they'll win another game, especially on the road, is just ****ing dumb.

And yet we almost beat Balt and Pitt (at Heinz field). Those teams were supposed to destroy them (as was NO), yet they almost won. Anything is possible.

JCharles1981 11-19-2012 05:22 AM

Knowing Pioli, if he's not interested in taking the top QB in next year's draft, he is going to try and push the Chiefs into winning at least one or two more games before this season's end. Or, at least enough to knock the team down into the 3rd or 4th spot. Hopefully though, he'll by gone by the start of 2013.

SCTrojan 11-19-2012 05:40 AM

They'll win the last four games in convincing fashion, get a draft position comfortably into the middle of the first round, and start the off-season with the mindset that there is no reason for any significant change. Just have to make some minor adjustments and ride all that momentum going into next season

seamonster 11-19-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9131961)

Wow.

Holladay 11-19-2012 06:48 AM

why? supposbly there is no "top field" QB to choose from. just our luck..the first time in (not sure when), we get a first round pick and there is no clear choice as to a QB.

Just our stinking luck