ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Everyone Calm Down~! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=302607)

BleedingRed 10-03-2016 08:14 AM

Everyone Calm Down~!

It was a weather game, and we just were on the wrong side of the RIVER OF LUCK last night.

Lets just remember the following things before we discuss what "WE" think should be done.

Facts:
- Spencer Ware has had 3 fumbles in 3 weeks. He never fumbled in college, he can fix this issue. If this was something like not having "Vision" or "Power" we could have an issue. But this kid keeps looking the part running the ball.

- Alex Smith + Rain = no deep ball (well erm, we will see even if it is sunny I would like more deep shots)

- Our Division isn't stacked with "Complete" teams...
Denver's defense looks amazing, how ever they have a injured QB and now the rookie is starting. Mistakes will happen, we just need to limit ours (bad timing after last night, but that wasn't representative of our team)

Oakland's defense is far worse off than our is even without Justin Houston. I'm disappointed in our D/Line (minus Poe) but, we can start to fix this with sending CB's or Derrick Johnson on more pass rushes. In any case, Raiders Defense is swiss cheese right now. (They do have a very good offense) So the name of the game is to bait Carr into mistakes, something Marcus Peters is amazing at.

San Diego - Nuff Said, these guys make choking look easy.

In closing:
Andy Reid has a great ability to make games like last night into a "Rally Cry" (God at least I hope he does this) And he is a steady hand that will get this Team back on track... With Jamaal coming back, and the emergence of Spencer Ware I believe we can really open our passing attack up (You know... Alex Smith only throwing to wide open people) and I hope that means we can push the ball down field more.

Our Defense will only be able to live up to the expectations we have formed for them if our D/Line steps up their damn play. (I personally don't think our secondary is bad, even with the mental lapses last night)

Cheers guys, and just remember 1-5 to 11-5....... We are going to be fine

Red Dawg 10-03-2016 08:15 AM

I think I am going to vomit.

ptlyon 10-03-2016 08:15 AM

Ah, blow it out your ass Howard

kccrow 10-03-2016 08:18 AM

Teams have enough film through 4 weeks, not just last night, to realize that they can rush for 7+ yards a carry on this team and will have time to throw bombs all day. Run and gun it right down the Chiefs' throat all day long.

Beef Supreme 10-03-2016 08:19 AM

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/67192789.jpg

NJChiefsFan 10-03-2016 08:20 AM

Realizing that the weather and luck weren't the problem would probably be the best way to start understanding what needs to change.

Sandy Vagina 10-03-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12463483)

Cheers guys, and just remember 1-5 to 11-5....... We are going to be fine

It's a good overall post, but you do know you are posting it here at CP, right?

notorious 10-03-2016 08:22 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/13t2OTCFzCqJbO/giphy.gif

chiefzilla1501 10-03-2016 08:24 AM

The Chiefs have played 4 games. The offense has not only looked bad... It's looked puke bad for about 12 out of 16 quarters despite being very improved over last year. And playcalling looks like the biggest culprit.

And the defense is what the realists expected. No Houston, no Sean Smith, we lost Abdullah. And to make matters worse, we didn't have Gaines.

This team needs to rally around the offense to win games. Something we haven't needed much in a few years. That is why there is a sense of panic in this place.

Mr. Laz 10-03-2016 08:25 AM

https://jimdroberts.files.wordpress....mic-finger.jpg

Molitoth 10-03-2016 08:26 AM

Alex Smith and Andy Reid are a garbage combination.

lcarus 10-03-2016 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12463509)

ROFL

What WAVIN A ****IN GUN AROUND?!

TEX 10-03-2016 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12463515)

ROFL :clap:

KC_Lee 10-03-2016 08:30 AM

2-2 right now, remaining schedule;

@Oakland; right now this looks like a loss to me (2-3)
New Orleans; win, NO D is awful (3-3)
@Indianapolis; loss, Indy has our number (3-4)
Jacksonville; win, close one, but we win (4-4)
@Carolina; loss, unless Newton is down with a concusion KC ain't wining this one (4-5)
Tampa Bay; win, KC beats up Winston (5-5)
@Denver; loss, won't matter who is at QB at this point (5-6)
@Atlanta; loss, Julio Jones sets another reciving yardage record and torches our secondary (5-7)
Oakland; win, season split (6-7)
Tennessee; win, KC does what it does best...beat up on bad teams (7-7)
Denver; loss, Denver sweep (7-8)
@San Diego; loss, unless the entire coaching staff has been fired from SD (7-9)

A few of those are toss ups so we might, just might have a shot at 9 - 7 or 8 - 8. How exciting, nothing like a vet team with a 30+ year old QB going .500 to fire up a fan base.

TEX 10-03-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 12463512)
The Chiefs have played 4 games. The offense has not only looked bad... It's looked puke bad for about 12 out of 16 quarters despite being very improved over last year. And playcalling looks like the biggest culprit.

And the defense is what the realists expected. No Houston, no Sean Smith, we lost Abdullah. And to make matters worse, we didn't have Gaines.

This team needs to rally around the offense to win games. Something we haven't needed much in a few years. That is why there is a sense of panic in this place.

Exactly the case. And this is year 4, so that should be an easy thing for the offense to handle. The fact that it's not, even with the upgrades, should be a cause for concern.