ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs George Blowfish on NFL Network!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327966)

cabletech94 01-12-2020 05:53 PM

George Blowfish on NFL Network!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

wearing his big puffy red and gold chiefs coat. and that chiefs stocking hat with the big floppy ball on it!!

reaching for a low-5 on mahomies!!!!

my dvr won't let me rewind, but i know it was him!!!

way to go buddy!!!

what a great win for the chiefs, also!!!! :)

Rasputin 01-12-2020 05:55 PM

**** Florida

We got George Blowfish bitches

scho63 01-12-2020 06:47 PM

GBlowfish is always on TV along with Meesh Meesh on his lap.......

https://longlivethekitty.com/wp-cont...ne-624x320.jpg

gblowfish 01-12-2020 07:14 PM

Well Cabletech94, not to pee on anybody's wheaties, but I was wearing a black winter coat with a yellow hoodie under, and my stocking cap does not have a ball on top. I was there, however, and am trying to thaw out enough to write a Ten Things. Gimme a little bit, still decompressing...

I have been on TV many times though. I just don't paint myself up and have a "look at me mommie" persona. I'm not there to draw attention to myself. I'm there to watch the game. I did see Twisted Chief and hung out with him briefly before the game.

SuperBowl4 01-12-2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14718788)
Well Cabletech94, not to pee on anybody's wheaties, but I was wearing a black winter coat with a yellow hoodie under, and my stocking cap does not have a ball on top. I was there, however, and am trying to thaw out enough to write a Ten Things. Gimme a little bit, still decompressing...

I have been on TV many times though. I just don't paint myself up and have a "look at me mommie" persona. I'm not there to draw attention to myself. I'm there to watch the game. I did see Twisted Chief and hung out with him briefly before the game.

the opposite of X-Factor?

siberian khatru 01-12-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

This may be the best 10 Things ever.

Until next week.

neech 01-12-2020 07:22 PM

He knew it was you though.

TwistedChief 01-12-2020 07:23 PM

Clay got a picture with X-Factor today. May have also gotten the clap. Probably related.

Great Expectations 01-12-2020 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14718855)
Clay got a picture with X-Factor today. May have also gotten the clap. Probably related.

X-factor wanted to take a picture with my 2 boys. My wife unknowing of his past was going to oblige before i told him to gtfo.

scho63 01-12-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Did he try and pick pocket you? :doh!:

neech 01-12-2020 07:59 PM

Quote:

Well at least it wasn't Herpes, or was it?

Flying High D 01-12-2020 08:00 PM

GB I figured it wasn’t you. That dude was rubbing one out in front of the camera. Figured it was a Faiders fan getting on the bandwagon.

cabletech94 01-12-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

and to change my story, it was just a quick flash of you on the tele, so i got most of that wrong.

until, i saw a pic of a high school friend of mine who was at the game. her son had cancer as a kiddo, and was "honored" with meeting with the hunts
in the middle of the field pre game. and take a guess at who would have given him and her a high 5 as they were going down the stairs, but you!!! i was in the process of changing my description of you when i saw you bust my balls. i had been heavily drinking for the first time in weeks. can't wait to read your post later on........

bdj23 01-12-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Expectations (Post 14718910)
X-factor wanted to take a picture with my 2 boys. My wife unknowing of his past was going to oblige before i told him to gtfo.

They still let that guy in Arrowhead?

cabletech94 01-12-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 14719067)
They still let that guy in Arrowhead?

saw him and weirdwolf on the teevee.

i think as long as they can pay their monies, they'll let anyone in.