ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Mets Refugees - That's gold Jerry, gold! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295673)

Iowanian 10-28-2015 10:27 PM

You can't take it personally.

Many many people on the east coast think we all live in the middle of nowhere.....but they live in apartments in which they can't cook food and have to ride a bus to Walmart.

They're like our second cousin who we can convince to stick their finger in a cow turd and 10 minutes later when they forgot about it, convince them to put it in their mouth.

We would all be ballistic in their shoes....most of them seem to beta King their licking as well as should be expected.

Sorry mets, this time it's going to hurt you more than it does me.

big nasty kcnut 10-28-2015 10:30 PM

If we win the series I can't wait to read their board during opening day next year when we play them the butthurt will be awesome!

Iowanian 10-28-2015 10:31 PM

Tell met fan enjoy free lo-Cain crunch wrap taco have Coke and smile!

Thank Kansas City

Dayze 10-28-2015 10:32 PM

I like those guys over at the mets board. A board that would change a banner to read "**** everything", seem like the kind of sports fans who have been emotionally crushed year after year like we have as Chiefs fans.

Solidarity.

Sorter 10-28-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 11846663)
I like those guys over at the mets board. A board that would change a banner to read "**** everything", seem like the kind of sports fans who have been emotionally crushed year after year like we have as Chiefs fans.

Solidarity.

This.

DaneMcCloud 10-28-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 11846663)

Solidarity.

Keep in mind, most Mets fans are Jets fans, too.

Double the pain.

Iowanian 10-28-2015 10:35 PM

I have a buddy who is a mets fan who grew up in queens. He is successful, loud, and will drop f bombs in front of your mother at a charity event.....but he is a good fellow with interesting tales.

I am not even talking any trash since before game one.

Dayze 10-28-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11846667)
Keep in mind, most Mets fans are Jets fans, too.

Double the pain.

Shit.....that's rough.

DaneMcCloud 10-28-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 11846674)
Shit.....that's rough.

Throw in the Islanders and it's the Bermuda Triangle of suck

DaneMcCloud 10-28-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 11846669)
I have a buddy who is a mets fan who grew up in queens. He is successful, loud, and will drop f bombs in front of your mother at a charity event.....but he is a good fellow with interesting tales.

I am not even talking any trash since before game one.

We had a guy on our floor my freshman year at K-State from Queens.

He might have been the funniest ****ing guy I've ever met in my life. The stories he told and even the shit he pulled (getting blown by a fat chick in a car wash in Manhattan) are still hysterical to this day.

Say what you will about New Yawkers but the peeps from Queens are the tops.

Why Not? 10-28-2015 10:44 PM

There's a dude on there clearly riping my series breakdown thread that I posted before game 1. I am actually super honored that I am in the head of at least one Mets fan

Oh and everything in my breakdown as been 100% accurate. Except for one thing.....

Moose is outplaying the shit out of David Wright

RealSNR 10-28-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 11846622)
How many times did Schwarber flail at changes and curves?

And I don't think the royals have a single hitter as good as him

Jesus ****ing Christ :facepalm:

I didn't know much about the Giants last year. It didn't take long for me to respect and KNOW what kind of hitters they had.

These Mets fans are flaming reeruns.

DaneMcCloud 10-28-2015 10:53 PM

Reading their forum is like reading 100 DaneMcCloud's:

Quote:

Post game interview with their catcher. Sounds like a deaf ****
LMAO

I wouldn't even stand out over there.

Pitt Gorilla 10-28-2015 10:57 PM

Jays fans still mad.

http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/...g-in-our-faces

wazu 10-28-2015 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 11846702)

This is epic. All Royals fans should consider must-read! WOW! I love having haters. Never dreamed it could happen!