ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Ouch: PFW Evaluates Geno, Barkley (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271664)

Sorter 04-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9548082)
watch the whole thing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lMqZ-BAjVyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAOLMAO

rich, mon frere. Rich indeed.

wazu 04-01-2013 10:41 PM

This article might as well have been written by the Nazis or the Westboro Baptist Church for all of it's credibility. PFW just made my shit list for publishing it.

RyFo18 04-02-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9546655)
This is the same guy IIRC who wrote racist articles about Newton and RG3.

I believe PFT has an article about it.

Yep. He said Cam had a "fake smile." GTFO

If anything, this just means Geno will be a stud.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 08:27 AM

@BFeldmanCBS Work ethic knock on Geno is total BS. Spent more hours in WVU FB bldg after midnight than custodial crew

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9548144)
This article might as well have been written by the Nazis or the Westboro Baptist Church for all of it's credibility. PFW just made my shit list for publishing it.

Todd McShay disagreed with a fair bit of it regarding the so-called intangibles, but he agreed with some of it, as well, so it's not just one source.

AlexSmithDynasty 04-02-2013 02:57 PM

I don't think Geno is a great prospect but this dude's criticism is over the top. How can he say he's not respected by teammates, it just sounds ridiculous. The fact that he gives Barkley so much credit for leadership but none to Smith just makes him sound like a straight up racist.

Dayze 04-02-2013 02:58 PM

supposed to be something on NFLN tonight at 7CST; I didn't catch all of it, but it was Warner and Mooch meeting with all the guys, doing drills etc. Probably not a ton to evaulate on it, but it should be entertaining to watch.

TEX 04-02-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9550002)
I don't think Geno is a great prospect but this dude's criticism is over the top. How can he say he's not respected by teammates, it just sounds ridiculous. The fact that he gives Barkley so much credit for leadership but none to Smith just makes him sound like a straight up racist.

ROFL When in doubt, play the race card...:rolleyes:

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9550002)

I don't think he is actually racist. I think he is a "shock panderer" like Whitlock on occasion. This is his way of gaining notoriety. Fact is, we have no clue and neither does this guy ... so he makes some out of left field shocking statements and if they don't pan out they get mostly forgotten .. but if they do he benefits.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9550005)
supposed to be something on NFLN tonight at 7CST; I didn't catch all of it, but it was Warner and Mooch meeting with all the guys, doing drills etc. Probably not a ton to evaulate on it, but it should be entertaining to watch.

And tomorrow on ESPN Gruden's camp with Geno is on.

Dayze 04-02-2013 03:05 PM

hmmm. didn't know that. Sweet. thanks.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9550034)
hmmm. didn't know that. Sweet. thanks.

Oops I was wrong it's Thursday.

Priest31kc 04-02-2013 03:10 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 7m
Full Gruden Camp TV schedule: http://bit.ly/QBCampTV . Next QB Camp show is WVU's Geno Smith - Thurs 4/4 at 830p et on ESPN2.

AlexSmithDynasty 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9550016)
I don't think he is actually racist. I think he is a "shock panderer" like Whitlock on occasion. This is his way of gaining notoriety. Fact is, we have no clue and neither does this guy ... so he makes some out of left field shocking statements and if they don't pan out they get mostly forgotten .. but if they do he benefits.

He may not be a blatant or overt racist but he has a history, he also ripped RG3 and Cam for similar stupid reasons. Seems like he holds black Qb's to a harsher standard. I guess he could just do it for the controversy and attention too.

Dave Lane 04-02-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9547844)
Still ****ing waiting on TEX.

Come on big boy, you think Geno's a "product of the system". Clearly you shouldn't have any problem in digging up some nice knowledge.

ROFL.

The welfare system? :shrug: Just reaching here