ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bears Fans Bag On Packer Cheerleader (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269875)

cosmo20002 02-10-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391338)
If she thinks she's faced cyber-bullying, she should come to ChiefsPlanet and say something like "I'd love to see the Chiefs take Geno Smith with the number one overall pick, but I don't think he's Jesus Christ."

Or go on DC and say that you think Obama is maybe not quite as bad as the spawn of Satan.

Just Passin' By 02-10-2013 01:51 PM

Unattractive woman gets called ugly and cries about it.

Next up..... Water, still wet.

RealSNR 02-10-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391632)
Clearly Geno worshippers aren't touchy.

I'm not touchy. I think it's cute that you feel so sorry for yourself that you're being chastised for your opinions on here. It's drama queen behavior for something that doesn't exist to the degree you're making it out to be.

Thus, nobody cares. Go be mopey someplace else.

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:04 PM

I would comment but I'm afraid my words could be used against me in a silent you tube video...

Fairplay 02-10-2013 02:09 PM

At the end of the video she waved, I think she was waving at me

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:09 PM

OK, that's not going to happen so here goes.

1. She is not ugly.
2. I also don't think she believes she's ugly.
3. If she's anything, she's an attention whore.
4. You know you are going to get "judged" by men when you try out to be a cheerleader.
5. I really hate these types of video.
6. I don't feel sorry for her at all.
7. I mean look honey, if you think you have it bad call Matt Cassel and Scott Pioli. What they went through or or going through is way worse than what you, an attractive gal, is going through on a Bears site.

Get over yourself.

Hoover 02-10-2013 02:10 PM

and....

If she was really hot some dude would have filmed that for her, instead of doing it herself.

Just saying

Rain Man 02-10-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9391263)
She's not THAT bad, but her personality seems annoying as ****. I still wonder what her boobs look like.

She really didn't get good advice in planning this thing out.

Sad cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment = 1000 views or whatever.

Sad naked cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment while making out with other naked cheerleader = 1 million views.

If she truly wants to bring attention to her cause, she knows what to do.

patteeu 02-10-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9391669)
I'm not touchy. I think it's cute that you feel so sorry for yourself that you're being chastised for your opinions on here. It's drama queen behavior for something that doesn't exist to the degree you're making it out to be.

Thus, nobody cares. Go be mopey someplace else.

Sure you aren't. For a guy who doesn't "curr", you have a lot to say.

mcan 02-10-2013 04:34 PM

People are extremely rude and hurtful on the internet. I think the world might be a better place if we were more respectful as a whole, and shunned people who treated others so horribly.

That said, she's not being bullied. She has not been threatened in any way, nor has she been slandered. She has had her feelings hurt by assholes on the internet. And yes, they ARE assholes. But the only reason her feelings are hurt is because she would find it horrible to be ugly, which means she values being pretty the same amount that these assholes do. She's part of the problem.

mcan 02-10-2013 04:39 PM

If we are truly trying to be compassionate, then being ugly should be no different than being any other minority that gets shit for no good reason: sexual preference, race, etc..

The correct response to being called ugly:

"what do consider ugly, and even if you're right, what's wrong with being ugly?"

RealSNR 02-10-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9391780)
Sure you aren't. For a guy who doesn't "curr", you have a lot to say.

Just promoting Geno Smith any way I can and trying to eliminate the illogical crap that pops up from time to time. All the, "Hey, what if we were offered a bazillion dollars for every fan in KC for teh #1 pick wud u do it?" threads and posts.

You're the one with a butthurt problem, going from thread to thread acting like you've been wronged by a dastardly gang of Geno fans.

That environment doesn't exist on the board. It only exists if you're a complete dumbass about it.

RealSNR 02-10-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcan (Post 9391979)

"what do consider ugly, and even if you're right, what's wrong with being ugly?"

Nothing, except nobody loves you.

JohnnyV13 02-10-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9391720)
She really didn't get good advice in planning this thing out.

Sad cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment = 1000 views or whatever.

Sad naked cheerleader complaining about virtual mistreatment while making out with other naked cheerleader = 1 million views.

If she truly wants to bring attention to her cause, she knows what to do.

Rainman, she doesn't have your marketing expertise. Its a skill yano. You get paid for a reason.

Rain Man 02-10-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 (Post 9392142)
Rainman, she doesn't have your marketing expertise. Its a skill yano. You get paid for a reason.

I'm willing to help her. I'll even give her a discount. She really needs some marketing support.