ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Official "Lost" the series discussion (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100674)

picasso 02-10-2005 01:12 PM

[QUOTE]and whatever happened to the black guy building the raft?
[QUOTE]

Yeah what happened with that?

KCTitus 02-10-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Yeah what happened with that?
It went the same way as:

The hatch
The hunting of the wild pigs
The power line going into the ocean
The French Woman
The mapping of the island
The mystery 'monster' who killed the pilots

Alton deFlat 02-10-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
I've come to the conclusion that Charlie is a bad person. He killed that guy, im thinking because he could say why he wants the pregnant girl. So he killed him to shut him up.
Also i think he might have something to do with the unborn child. Like hes going to take it for some reason.

Don't forget that he was "supposedly" in the commode when the creature attacked the cockpit of the plane and had the pilot for lunch.

Fairplay 02-16-2005 06:12 PM

Someone catch me im about to faint there is another new episode of LOST on tonight! Pinch me and call me sweetheart i can't believe it.
Im a sucker for this series so im sticking with it, its an original story line and its not rehashing like most all the other evening shows on TV so wtf, plus Kate is a hottie, if nothing else agree with me on that and an amen also.

And without further ado,

Tonights episode is about............

LostABC 16 Feb 16 07:00pm Series/Drama, 63 Mins.
"Outlaws"
Kate and Sawyer bond as they search for a wild boar that Sawyer swears is harassing him; Hurley and Sayid worry that Charlie is losing it after his brush with death; a shocking prior connection between Sawyer and Jack is revealed.

Original Airdate: February 16, 2005.

Sideline commentary by Fairplay about tonights episode- I think Kate and Sawyers going to get "chummy".

A shocking prior connection between Sawyer and Jack? Hmmm, Jack is Sawyers uncles son??

Fairplay 02-16-2005 07:22 PM

I need to get a leather coat and about three weeks growth of beard and look like a badass like Sawyer. Too bad its only Sawyer thats been getting his ass beat by a few people on this show. And now a boar? Heh.

I think hes only what a women has between his legs. (Sorry ladies).

On a prevoius notation in this long-ass thread i noted an article about the expense of the Hawaii location by the studio. They really only show the ocean beach on the show. I don't see why they can't relocate to California and save the studio some bucks.

Fairplay 02-16-2005 07:32 PM

I almost had a tear in my eye when they showed the Sawyer-Kate night time part. It was rated PG though, oh well.

After commercials i expect some Charlie wierding out type stuff.

Fairplay 02-16-2005 07:46 PM

Sawyer "Hi Jack, oh by the way, i ran into your dad, he was all drunk at some bar. He said to hello, and ah, things are cool between you and him."

Jack "Bull sh*t you fu*ker!"

stumppy 02-16-2005 07:55 PM

Crap, i missed what the guy said. ( the one Sawyer shot)

Fairplay 02-16-2005 07:56 PM

"I was gonna pay..." wait, whats he talking about?

stumppy 02-16-2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

I caught that. You're right wtf is he talking about.

What was the friggin letter about. ?

stumppy 02-16-2005 08:01 PM

Aaaaha! Dad

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-16-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Crap, i missed what the guy said. ( the one Sawyer shot)

He said "you don't know what you're doing, do you. It'll come back around." He also acted like he didn't know what Sawyer was talking about with the letter.

Dr. Johnny Fever 02-16-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy
Aaaaha! Dad

That wasn't Sawyers dad that he shot...... was it????

stumppy 02-16-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wee Todd
That wasn't Sawyers dad that he shot...... was it????

No, I think they were implying it was the Dr.s' dad.

ZootedGranny 02-16-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Hibbs set Sawyer up to kill the supposed Frank Sawyer. He made him believe that Frank was the conman that drove his father to the murder/suicide, when actually he was just a guy that owed Hibbs money.

That's why Frank had no idea what Sawyer was talking about with the letter.