ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

Fish 01-30-2008 06:05 PM

Kirstie looks much better with long hair....

just sayin....

TinyEvel 01-30-2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo
Let's see the non digitally scrambled version now.

I goofed and never did a "save as" on the original one.

2cansam 01-31-2008 01:35 PM

wow. this thread is like the energizer bunny. i came back to see what i missed and finish reading and there's several more pages to read. hilarious s**t

2cansam 01-31-2008 01:37 PM

HAHAAA
don't know who dub80 is but the model chick seems to think it's someone she knows and has been havin it out with her on the original thread. this site is great for keeping awake at work!!!

Bugeater 01-31-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cansam
HAHAAA
don't know who dub80 is but the model chick seems to think it's someone she knows and has been havin it out with her on the original thread. this site is great for keeping awake at work!!!

OK, that's funny. I haven't been paying attention to the original thread.

DUB80 01-31-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cansam
HAHAAA

HAHAHA
Na, she don't know me. She thinks im a chick! better yet, trever's ex. Shall I play along?

2cansam 01-31-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUB80
HAHAHA
Na, she don't know me. She thinks im a chick! better yet, trever's ex. Shall I play along?

to be honest i dont know anything about all this. just joined up and started reading a couple days ago. go ahead. its entertaining to say the least. but i did check out the other posts and if she doesnt know you then you lied in your post about knowing her from high school. not sayin your a chick but you know her or you dont?

2cansam 01-31-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo
OK, that's funny. I haven't been paying attention to the original thread.

yeah but slow movin. looks like its several hours between posts. :grr:

MTG#10 01-31-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA

You do know her, I can tell from going back through all of your posts. Thats great, you are a valuable asset to these threads. :thumb:

DUB80 01-31-2008 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
You do know her, I can tell from going back through all of your posts. Thats great, you are a valuable asset to these threads. :thumb:

I'd be an even better asset if I was Trevors ex..damnit!

MTG#10 01-31-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

I'd be an even better asset if I was Trevors ex..damnit!

So tell me, what was she like in high school? I bet she was the typical stuck-up cheerleader type, wasnt she?

Tribal Warfare 01-31-2008 08:25 PM

http://digg.com/search?s=+Kirstie+Ty...all&sort=score

16 diggs :LOL:

kirstie 01-31-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

HAHAHA

Why would you even say something that is so obviously a lie? You are either lying now or you were lying before when you posted that you knew me from highschool. Maybe I was wrong about this being Trev's ex. Sounds more like my ex roommate, Laura.

Whoever it is....make up your mind. And if you know me...prove it.

KcMizzou 01-31-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare

We made Digg! Awesome. LMAO

unlurking 01-31-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
Why would you even say something that is so obviously a lie? You are either lying now or you were lying before when you posted that you knew me from highschool. Maybe I was wrong about this being Trev's ex. Sounds more like my ex roommate, Laura.

Whoever it is....make up your mind. And if you know me...prove it.

Whether it's Amy or Laura, just get back at them by posting pictures of them for us. May deflect the photoshop crowd?