ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

RedDread 03-29-2013 09:05 PM

This was a great class of seniors, but one of them had to **** it up for the rest of them.

ArrowheadHawk 03-29-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9540212)
The good news is will be talented. The bad news is we will be very, very, very young with only one scholly junior and senior (next years the one and doners and transfers are biting KU in the rear-end). Best case scenerio KU gets a 10 or 11 seed in the NCAA w/o having to play in Dayton. More likely KU plays in the first four or the NIT. KU will be next year's Texas or Kentucky.

But, oh it would have been nice to remember a national title when I see all of those court stormings that I am afraid I am going to see after several KU road games next year.

:LOL:

Mr. Plow 03-29-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9540205)
Perry is going to be a force next year.

I'd like to see an apology from Prison Bitch & Como in regards to Ellis.

ArrowheadHawk 03-29-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9540166)
When are the possible recruits suppose to announce where they are headed?

Not sure but I think Wiggins is going to UK, and I don't think we have even offered Bolden.

chiefqueen 03-29-2013 09:08 PM

I believe Landon Lucas will be a RS Freshman not a sophomore next year.

Shogun 03-29-2013 09:11 PM

It wont happen, ever nor do i think he should. But PLEASE COME BACK BEN

Mr_Tomahawk 03-29-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

The good news is will be talented. The bad news is we will be very, very, very young with only one scholly junior and senior (next years the one and doners and transfers are biting KU in the rear-end). Best case scenerio KU gets a 10 or 11 seed in the NCAA w/o having to play in Dayton. More likely KU plays in the first four or the NIT. KU will be next year's Texas or Kentucky.

But, oh it would have been nice to remember a national title when I see all of those court stormings that I am afraid I am going to see after several KU road games next year.

:facepalm:

Chiefs Pantalones 03-29-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9540236)
:facepalm:

There's no way we don't win #10 next year.

DJay23 03-29-2013 09:14 PM

Maybe I'm just upset, but I think the conference title streak ended this year. I know the recruits coming in are going to be good, I just don't know if they'll be good enough to play D like Self wants. I hope I'm wrong.

Lineup?

I say to start the season-

PG - Tharpe
SG - Selden
SF - White
PF - Ellis
C/F - Traylor

First off the bench
Lucas
Adams
Greene

Self trusts experience. There isn't much returning, but I think before the pups like Frankamp and Embiid break the lineup, theyll have to prove it before having it just handed to them.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-29-2013 09:14 PM

I just want some F'IN SHOOTERS!!!! I'm tired of cringing every time a shot goes up.

cosmo20002 03-29-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Not sure if serious. Drunk maybe?

Mr_Tomahawk 03-29-2013 09:17 PM

KUsports.com ‏@KUsports 2m
Ben McLemore on future: 'At this point, I don't really know': http://ljw.bz/YQ30vG #kubball

DJay23 03-29-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9540239)
There's no way we don't win #10 next year.

I think that's a little optimistic. Realistically I think relying on this much youth will make it difficult. You could throw back 2006 and say it's been done before. Those were elite guys though in Chalmers, Rush, and Wright playing as freshmen. Will these new guys be that good right away? I sure hope so and Self has certainly deserved the benefit of the doubt. But it's kind of hard to say there's no chance that it doesn't happen without REALLY knowing what we've got.

ArrowheadHawk 03-29-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9540249)
KUsports.com ‏@KUsports 2m
Ben McLemore on future: 'At this point, I don't really know': http://ljw.bz/YQ30vG #kubball

Pipe dream

DJay23 03-29-2013 09:26 PM

I wouldn't count on Ben coming back. He needs at least another year of school, but the NBA is going to throw money at him that will save his family. He can't afford to pass that up.