ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Int'l Issues BILDERBERG meeting in Italy now in progress (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315724)

SuperBowl4 06-08-2018 08:21 AM

BILDERBERG meeting in Italy now in progress

On the agenda of items to to discussed by these elite attendees are topics like : the post truth world, Russia, quantum computing, the future of work, artificial intelligence, Saudi Arabia and Iran, current events, populism in Europe, the inequality challenge, the US before mid-terms, free trade, and US world leadership. The post truth world? Shaping a world for the way they seek it.

HonestChieffan 06-08-2018 08:23 AM

Post Truth World is a new thing. It will pass.

patteeu 06-08-2018 08:25 AM

Dangit. My alarm didn't go off and now I'm late.

Donger 06-08-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13586047)

I'll save a throne for you.

HonestChieffan 06-08-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13586047)

Its ok, the Paulies will be here soon to give detail

patteeu 06-08-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 13586049)

Try to find one in the back so I can read my book without attracting too much attention.

Prison Bitch 06-08-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13586039)
On the agenda of items to to discussed by these elite attendees are topics like : the post truth world, Russia, quantum computing, the future of work, artificial intelligence, Saudi Arabia and Iran, current events, populism in Europe, the inequality challenge, the US before mid-terms, free trade, and US world leadership. The post truth world? Shaping a world for the way they seek it.

At least America isn't a worry for them anymore. They prob got nervous when Don got in, but he was just another Jeb! Bush republican who bowed to the donors. Order restored, they can worry about tiny little Hungary or maybe tiny little Norway now. Italy perhaps.

Eleazar 06-08-2018 08:38 AM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TPMS6tGOACo/hqdefault.jpg

Eleazar 06-08-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

See you guys at the "pizza party" later :old:

Frazod 06-08-2018 08:51 AM

What a wonderful place to drop a daisy cutter.

vailpass 06-08-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

LMAO

BucEyedPea 06-08-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 13586039)

It really gets my ass that foreign elites think they can discuss our mid-terms!
Bunch of smarmy smug progressive elites planning the lives of us little folks.

Send them all to the guillotines.

patteeu 06-08-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13586117)
It really gets my ass that foreign elites think they can discuss our mid-terms!
Bunch of smarmy smug progressive elites planning the lives of us little folks.

Send them all to the guillotines.

Maybe they just recognize that US political developments are momentous enough to impact the entire world and forecasting these developments will help them prepare for it. Discussing is perfectly reasonable. Seeking to manipulate or interfere wouldn't be, but then there's no indication that that's what's happening.

BucEyedPea 06-08-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13586144)
Maybe they just recognize that US political developments are momentous enough to impact the entire world and forecasting these developments will help them prepare for it. Discussing is perfectly reasonable. Seeking to manipulate or interfere wouldn't be, but then there's no indication that that's what's happening.

Nah! They seek and get influence. That's why major US players are there too.

patteeu 06-08-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13586169)
Nah! They seek and get influence. That's why major US players are there too.

I doubt any of them are planning to hack our election machinery. Other than that, you'd have to explain to me how what they are doing at their meeting could be a threat to our elections.