ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LLLLLLL-The Official Chiefs vs. Steelers MNF game thread-LLLLLLL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266489)

KCbroncoHATER 11-12-2012 11:54 PM

But I would recomend you all getting NFL replay and watch the gms in the coaches view.

You would learn alot more than you get on here.

No disrespect intended ...

Haha.

notorious 11-12-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9114212)
Most home games its about 3 quarters worth.

LMAO

On a good day. On a good day...........

Ebolapox 11-13-2012 12:14 AM

rooting for the chiefs to lose is like rooting for:

1) hitler to die
2) someone to beat cancer

PunkinDrublic 11-13-2012 12:39 AM

Of all the games left this season, I would have loved to steal this one. I'm still glad Rapistburger got hurt (yeah I said it Eric Winston, eat a bag of dicks). I find Steeler fans to be insufferable. I don't think I've ever met a Steeler fan who's from Pennsylvania. They are bandwagon jumping shitbags. I don't give a **** if you've been a fan since the 70's, all that means is you hitched your wagon to the team back in the day because they were winning and have stayed on the bandwagon ever since. That doesn't mean you're a loyal fan that means you were a bandwagon fan then and you're a bandwagon fan now.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-13-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9114211)
Now this is a post I agree with.

The refs ****ed us big-time, and if this game were important I would have probably went full nuclear.

Yeah, it was as bad as the Denver-Carolina game. I miss the replacements ROFL At least they were just bad and not corrupt. Actually threw flags against the "darlings".

the Talking Can 11-13-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCbroncoHATER (Post 9114216)
But I would recomend you all getting NFL replay and watch the gms in the coaches view.

You would learn alot more than you get on here.

No disrespect intended ...

Haha.

you'd learn more if someone beat you with a hammer

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:20 PM

Mmm...close game, but Matt came through in the end.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-14-2012 12:05 PM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Roethlisberger has a dislocated rib pressing into his aorta. I cringe thinking what would've happened if it pressed further on the field.

GoShox 11-14-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9118347)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Roethlisberger has a dislocated rib pressing into his aorta. I cringe thinking what would've happened if it pressed further on the field.

I wonder if Eric Winston will make any comments about Hali and Houston dancing on the field after big Ben went down. I mean, after all, they're not gladiators..

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 01:39 PM

TAMHOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSSSS