ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Did you see that Ty Rowton (X-Factor) came out of the closet on Facebook? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260603)

|Zach| 06-19-2012 06:50 AM

Not against the rules or anything but it is pretty low class to post the guy's facebook profile and needlessly spread was it obviously a huge problem. Not that I am surprised by the starter of this thread doing it. Probably jumped at the chance to post about the only person in the world that is mocked more than he is.

58-4ever 06-19-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8687781)
Not against the rules or anything but it is pretty low class to post the guy's facebook profile and needlessly spread was it obviously a huge problem. Not that I am surprised by the starter of this thread doing it. Probably jumped at the chance to post about the only person in the world that is mocked more than he is.

I somewhat agree that it is a little underhanded. However, the guy puts it all out there for the world to see. He doesn't even adjust his Facebook settings to private. There is an obvious cry for help, probably starting from the moment he put those tights on for the first time.

Not to mention the numerous times he has swooped in and SPAMed the board or started some ridiculous thread.

|Zach| 06-19-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 8687798)
I somewhat agree that it is a little underhanded. However, the guy puts it all out there for the world to see. He doesn't even adjust his Facebook settings to private. There is an obvious cry for help, probably starting from the moment he put those tights on for the first time.

Not to mention the numerous times he has swooped in and SPAMed the board or started some ridiculous thread.

Totally agree. I mean...I don't even like the guy and the way he interacted on the board. It is still a shitty thing to do.

Radar Chief 06-19-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8687771)
Seriously.. who in the hell is this guy?

I’m still trying to work out why anyone would give a ****. :shrug:
I mean really, 64 posts over this shit? We seriously need some football.

Chiefnj2 06-19-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8687771)
Seriously.. who in the hell is this guy?

He is one of the Chiefs super fans that you always see on tv at the games. Apparently, according to this post, the guy has a drinking problem. Some posters on this board have a long time feud with him over trivial stuff, most likely they are jealous they didn't think up the ridiculous costume and get to hang out with KC football players.

Tribal Warfare 06-19-2012 08:17 AM

To be honest I'm not trying to slight him, but every time I saw him on TV/pics with him geared up as "X-Factor" I thought he was a chick.

hometeam 06-19-2012 08:22 AM

I have tailgated with him a couple of times, I didnt get any indication that he liked balls.

HayWire 06-19-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 8687885)
To be honest I'm not trying to slight him, but every time I saw him on TV/pics with him geared up as "X-Factor" I thought he was a chick.

Maybe he is a chick? That would be fitting since he apparently likes penis.

Tribal Warfare 06-19-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJKid (Post 8687895)
Maybe he is a chick? That would be fitting since he apparently likes penis.

I'm not trying to offend him, but I seriously thought he was a women when he dressed up as the superfan X-Factor.

BigCatDaddy 06-19-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8687891)
I have tailgated with him a couple of times, I didnt get any indication that he liked balls.

Maybe he just didn't like your balls specifically :shrug:

hometeam 06-19-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8687920)
Maybe he just didn't like your balls specifically :shrug:

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: Possible.

Dave Lane 06-19-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8687389)
He's had some issues with alcohol in the past. How many on here have never had a problem with alcohol?

I got drunk once when I was 17, so I can feel his pain. Never did it again but we are obviously brothers at the heart of alcohol addiction.

ModSocks 06-19-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8687410)
From his roommate:

"The Rockstar Image has gone to his head"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nzoner 06-19-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8687389)
He's had some issues with alcohol in the past. How many on here have never had a problem with alcohol?

I drink,I get drunk,I fall down,no problem.

QuikSsurfer 06-19-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8688013)
"The Rockstar Image has gone to his head"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know.. This is all kinds of pathetic.