ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Not much of a craftsman but I'm pretty proud of this... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174928)

ottawa_chiefs_fan 11-20-2007 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon
Damn man people are really ripping into you for this!? While I wouldn’t put that in front of my house I’ve got to give you props for two things. First for actually trying to build something. Second for posting pictures of it here, takes some guts.

I don't think anyone is ripping him...we are just having a few laughs and some fun - I am sure he is man enuff to take it - he seems to be so far....

Donger 11-20-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John
What year is your camaro?

Ouch.

I saw a Camaro a few weeks ago that had huge rear and tiny front tires, and a paint job with flames. I looked at it and said to myself, "I haven't seen on of those since I lived in KC." As it passed me, I looked at the license plate and started laughing hysterically.

pr_capone 11-20-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottawa_chiefs_fan
I don't think anyone is ripping him...we are just having a few laughs and some fun - I am sure he is man enuff to take it - he seems to be so far....

Meh.... I can take it.

Being laughed with is not a problem.... being laughed at is something completely different. :D

Can't have a thin skin and be a planeteer. lol

Stewie 11-20-2007 04:07 PM

That reminds me of my 7th grade attempt to build my Evel Knievel ramp. Worked 'til it broke.

HemiEd 11-20-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Ouch.

I saw a Camaro a few weeks ago that had huge rear and tiny front tires, and a paint job with flames. I looked at it and said to myself, "I haven't seen on of those since I lived in KC." As it passed me, I looked at the license plate and started laughing hysterically.

Missouri or Kansas plates?

Donger 11-20-2007 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd

Missouri.

ClevelandBronco 11-20-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd

Could have been Ohio.

StcChief 11-20-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Missouri.

If it had a SuperCharger coming outta the hood. and MO plates "BLOWN" he's from around St.C.

HemiEd 11-20-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Missouri.

ROFL

HemiEd 11-20-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco
Could have been Ohio.

Or Indiana.

pr_capone 11-20-2007 04:52 PM

Prolly Oklahoma though

pr_capone 11-20-2007 04:53 PM

Come to think about it though.... I bet it was from Rhode Island.

Bunch a hicks is what they are

Skip Towne 11-20-2007 04:54 PM

Did it have a rear spoiler made of 2X6's?

Bugeater 11-20-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone
I am actually surprised myself.... I did not think this thread would garner this much attention.

I think any thread that's not about Chiefs football sounds pretty interesting right now.

BigVE 11-20-2007 05:06 PM

I think the fact that this thread is still alive and has so many posts says alot....pr_capone sucks as a carpenter and even if Bob F'n Villa built something and posted a picture of it it would be dissected and roasted by this board.

Good job capone. It was cheap and did the job....add some duct tape to the surface of the ramp for grip and its good to go!