ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Russ (KCWolfman) (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116907)

Logical 05-25-2005 10:23 PM

Russ (KCWolfman)
 
This was going to be a rant, but I have reconsidered.

I will start by making a simple request. I would appreciate it if you will attempt to not interject yourself directly in responding to my posting with others on religion/religious based topics and I will attempt to do the same for you.

I have tried to explain (many times) my belief in God and even to a certain extent that I believe in Christianity (just not that it is the only way a person can get to heaven).

You have chosen to impugn my beliefs and to even (at least I believe) declare that I cannot believe in God.

You are so self-righteous in your statements on religion that I find myself disliking Christians instead of just your statements. I have always made it clear that my dislikes are with organized religions not people being religious. Yet you continually try to make our debates about me disliking most or all things religious. You are one of two people on this BB that have made me feel that way at times (Kotter being the other).

If anything your statements have driven me even further away from religion and made me question whether being a Christian is a good thing given your and Kotter's examples. I do not like that result and I hope that you do not actually desire this result.

Unlike you I will not call you a liar, but I do feel you are less than honest and certainly not what I would consider a good Christian example, if you are not in reality un-Christian in your dealings.

I would like to continue to debate with and against you on other topics. If you are unwilling to do this you have had me on iggy before and I guess that is the second best alternative.

CHIEF4EVER 05-25-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

I have tried to explain (many times) my belief in God and even to a certain extent that I believe in Christianity (just not that it is the only way a person can get to heaven).
What other way is there? Color me confused...........

Logical 05-25-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
What other way is there? Color me confused...........

I really do not want to create a debate on the topic in this thread. If you want to discuss it in another thread I will be happy to do so.

CHIEF4EVER 05-25-2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I really do not want to create a debate on the topic in this thread. If you want to discuss it in another thread I will be happy to do so.

No problem brother. We will discuss it in another thread of your choosing.

Mr. Kotter 05-25-2005 10:59 PM

Jim, I'm sorry you feel this way. Seriously. I must say though, your indignation over the "self-righteous" attitudes of others is....a bit...well, ironic, shall we say?

You also should consider that one's persona on a discussion board, when conversing with others on controversial and moral topics tends to become more elevated rhetoric and inflamed passion that would be subdued in face-to-face debates of such issues.

I realize some take the bulletin board personas we may project as indicative of personalities....and while they may offer some insight, they can also be caricatures of the real life version. In other words, don't over-analyze us so much...

KC Jones 05-25-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Jim, I'm sorry you feel this way. Seriously. I must say though, your indignation over the "self-righteous" attitudes of others is....a bit...well, ironic, shall we say?

You also should consider that one's persona on a discussion board, when conversing with others on controversial and moral topics tends to become more elevated rhetoric and inflamed passion that would be subdued in face-to-face debates of such issues.

I realize some take the bulletin board personas we may project as indicative of personalities....and while they may offer some insight, they can also be caricatures of the real life version. In other words, don't over-analyze us so much...

So you're not really a jewish school teacher that returned to his impoverished childhood bronx neighborhood to help the local kids escape?


I feel so cheated right now. :harumph:

Mr. Kotter 05-25-2005 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
So you're not really a jewish school teacher that returned to his impoverished childhood bronx neighborhood to help the local kids escape?


I feel so cheated right now. :harumph:

Not even close; though I would look good in a Yamaka... :hmmm:

Logical 05-25-2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Jim, I'm sorry you feel this way. Seriously. I must say though, your indignation over the "self-righteous" attitudes of others is....a bit...well, ironic, shall we say?

You also should consider that one's persona on a discussion board, when conversing with others on controversial and moral topics tends to become more elevated rhetoric and inflamed passion that would be subdued in face-to-face debates of such issues.

I realize some take the bulletin board personas we may project as indicative of personalities....and while they may offer some insight, they can also be caricatures of the real life version. In other words, don't over-analyze us so much...

I am arrogant no question, it is hard to honestly assess oneself, but I do not view myself as self-righteous (but I consider that classification reserved to morality and religious issues) at least on religious issues. Perhaps in my desire for tolerance I might be viewed as hard-core, but to be self-righteous would it not need to be an issue that you have a personal stake in?

I am very much like my BB persona in real life (I think you would find that in talking to Big Daddy, Phil, Austinchief and Endo all who have talked to me in person for enough time to get to know me) so I guess I expect it of others. It certainly is true for Phil, Brad(Rausch), Tim (Frazod), Stevieray, Endo and Big Daddy. Perhaps you take on another personality when you are on the BB, if so I am sorry to hear it. I prefer people who are real whether dealing one on one or communicating via a non-face to face methodology. Though I have never met Russ in person unlike you I have never gotten the impression he tries to act any different on the BB than he would in real life. Your mulitiple personality thing is the reason I might have suspected with you, however I had always given you the benefit of the doubt when you posted under your prime BB username.

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I am arrogant no question, it is hard to honestly assess oneself, but I do not view myself as self-righteous (but I consider that classification reserved to morality and religious issues) at least on religious issues. Perhaps in my desire for tolerance I might be viewed as hard-core, but to be self-righteous would it not need to be an issue that you have a personal stake in?

I am very much like my BB persona in real life (I think you would find that in talking to Big Daddy, Phil, Austinchief and Endo all who have talked to me in person for enough time to get to know me) so I guess I expect it of others. It certainly is true for Phil, Brad(Rausch), Tim (Frazod), Stevieray, Endo and Big Daddy. Perhaps you take on another personality when you are on the BB, if so I am sorry to hear it. I prefer people who are real whether dealing one on one or communicating via a non-face to face methodology. Though I have never met Russ in person unlike you I have never gotten the impression he tries to act any different on the BB than he would in real life. Your mulitiple personality thing is the reason I might have suspected with you, however I had always given you the benefit of the doubt when you posted under your prime BB username.

We actually met last season, Jim.

I honestly find your inability to remember simple statements and facts to be disconcerting to say the least.

Logical 05-25-2005 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
We actually met last season, Jim.

I honestly find your inability to remember simple statements and facts to be disconcerting to say the least.

True we did but we did not really get to talk. Sorry no slight intended.

As to your second statement, lets just leave that as a mutual concern and an issue for both of us evidently.

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav

I would like to continue to debate with and against you on other topics. If you are unwilling to do this you have had me on iggy before and I guess that is the second best alternative.

I am sure in your own little mind it is the "second best alternative". As you don't control my keyboard or ignore options, I would recommend you utilize the function instead of requesting I do so if you don't have the willpower to not respond.

Obviously, from your statement above, you consider yourself on a different plateau than others here. You have been shown several errors of your posts over the last couple of days and your ego is bruised - get over it, or put me on ignore. I am not adapting my responses to please any individual on this board.

Nightfyre 05-25-2005 11:43 PM

[SELFRIGHTEOUS]
Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
I am sure in your own little mind it is the "second best alternative". As you don't control my keyboard or ignore options, I would recommend you utilize the function instead of requesting I do so if you don't have the willpower to not respond.

Obviously, from your statement above, you consider yourself on a different plateau than others here. You have been shown several errors of your posts over the last couple of days and your ego is bruised - get over it, or put me on ignore. I am not adapting my responses to please any individual on this board.

[/SELFRIGHTEOUS]

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:44 PM


There was some valuable input from someone who resorts to "you are ignorant" every time they are proven wrong.

Pants 05-25-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
There was some valuable input from someone who resorts to "you are ignorant" every time they are proven wrong.

Yeah, but this time he was right...

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Yeah, but this time he was right...

Darnit, the liberal contingent is mad again.

Obviously you missed the irony in my statement to Nightfyre.

Logical 05-25-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
I am sure in your own little mind it is the "second best alternative". As you don't control my keyboard or ignore options, I would recommend you utilize the function instead of requesting I do so if you don't have the willpower to not respond.

Obviously, from your statement above, you consider yourself on a different plateau than others here. You have been shown several errors of your posts over the last couple of days and your ego is bruised - get over it, or put me on ignore. I am not adapting my responses to please any individual on this board.

My ego is not bruised not even close. You have lost several arguments the last couple of days and did not have the integrity to admit it.. Frankly you are not worthy of being on the other side of a debate with me because you cannot admit you are wrong. I have admitted being wrong plenty of times on this BB and to you as well. I am however absolutely not a iiar and don't consider your integrity worthy without calling you out and at least asking you to avoid the topic. I have never had to do the chickenshit thing and put you on iggy like you did me in the past so don't tell me to get over it. I was only suggesting it as an alternate in the event you did not feel you had the willpower to accept my first suggestion. Frankly I doubt you have the integrity to honor my first request, I hope you suprise me.

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
My ego is not bruised not even close. You have lost several arguments the last couple of days and did not have the integrity to admit it.. Frankly you are not worthy of being on the other side of a debate with me because you cannot admit you are wrong. I have admitted being wrong plenty of times on this BB and to you as well. I am however absolutely not a iiar and don't consider your integrity worthy without calling you out and at least asking you to avoid the topic. I have never had to do the chickenshit thing and put you on iggy like you did me in the past so don't tell me to get over it. I was only suggesting it as an alternate in the event you did not feel you had the willpower to accept my first suggestion. Frankly I doubt you have the integrity to honor my first request, I hope you suprise me.

"Russ, I don't like what you have to say, so you should put me on ignore if you are going to keep saying it."

Yeah, Jim, that makes sense. Sack up

Nightfyre 05-25-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Darnit, the liberal contingent is mad again.

REALLY, you are becoming more and more of a joke in my mind. I will reference some things for you. First of all, my point will come from a recent post in the Islam is a POS thread...

Quote:

Really, I think you are so narrowminded that you have since closed out reality and are left with nothing more than your perception of reality.
Whomever disagrees with you is hereby refered to as the "liberal contingent." Here's another one from that thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
hey chiefsgirl... arguing with KCWolfman is like arguing with an immovable brick wall. He thinks he is right 100% of the time. I have never seen him accept another persons point of view on any topic, so do yourself a favor and put him on ignore... it will make the planet a more enjoyable place. i assure you.

to which you respond...

Quote:

This is about the fourth or fifth person who has lied about this.

Chi3fs is still pissed that he threatened me in a PM and I told him that his childish behavior wouldn't be tolerated.

Sounds like he is still bleeding from the vagina.
Generally when a criticism comes from four or five people and no one backs you up, you might need to reasses reality. But you could just dismiss it as the liberal contingent, as well.

Logical 05-25-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
"Russ, I don't like what you have to say, so you should put me on ignore if you are going to keep saying it."

Yeah, Jim, that makes sense. Sack up

Like I said no integrity. What I actually initially asked:
Quote:

I will start by making a simple request. I would appreciate it if you will attempt to not interject yourself directly in responding to my posting with others on religion/religious based topics and I will attempt to do the same for you.
Nothing about iggy in that statement.

KCWolfman 05-25-2005 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Like I said no integrity. What I actually asked:


Nothing about iggy in that statement.

And again. I will not change my responses to please you. That, IMO, is a loss of integrity in itself.

If you don't like what I say, ignore it. It is not difficult to do.

Your "chickenshit", "integrity" and other sad little slams aren't going to change my mind or make me do something as inane as you have with the creation of this thread. It is no better than some created by others complaining about negative rep.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
REALLY, you are becoming more and more of a joke in my mind. I will reference some things for you. First of all, my point will come from a recent post in the Islam is a POS thread...



Whomever disagrees with you is hereby refered to as the "liberal contingent." Here's another one from that thread.



to which you respond...



Generally when a criticism comes from four or five people and no one backs you up, you might need to reasses reality. But you could just dismiss it as the liberal contingent, as well.

You will find that there are two camps on the DC board. And when one attacks a particular person, it goes on from several members. A DenverChief attack is a perfect example (on him, not from him).

Obviously being a noob, you still have some to learn here.

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
And again. I will not change my responses to please you. That, IMO, is a loss of integrity in itself.

If you don't like what I say, ignore it. It is not difficult to do.

Your "chickenshit", "integrity" and other sad little slams aren't going to change my mind or make me do something as inane as you have with the creation of this thread. It is no better than some created by others complaining about negative rep.

Wait a minute, who has lost more integrity in this thread?

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
You will find that there are two camps on the DC board. And when one attacks a particular person, it goes on from several members. A DenverChief attack is a perfect example (on him, not from him).

Obviously being a noob, you still have some to learn here.

No, I know what you mean, I get ganked in about every thread I post in. However, you should note that this is not about politics, this is about a personality trait you have shown, and has been measured by many people on many different occaisions, without assistance of someone else pointing it out.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
Wait a minute, who has lost more integrity in this thread?

I didn't realize it was a contest, but I appreciate your interjection, Dr Phil.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
No, I know what you mean, I get ganked in about every thread I post in. However, you should note that this is not about politics, this is about a personality trait you have shown, and has been measured by many people on many different occaisions, without assistance of someone else pointing it out.

Again, refer to a Denver Chiefs pile on.

It happens frequently.

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Again, refer to a Denver Chiefs pile on.

It happens frequently.

The first step is acknowledging you have a problem...
*Begins playing soothing music*

Logical 05-26-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
And again. I will not change my responses to please you. That, IMO, is a loss of integrity in itself.

If you don't like what I say, ignore it. It is not difficult to do.

Your "chickenshit", "integrity" and other sad little slams aren't going to change my mind or make me do something as inane as you have with the creation of this thread. It is no better than some created by others complaining about negative rep.

I have no doubt about your ability to be a jackass when you desire, why would you want to be different even when asked nicely? After all that would be the Christian thing to do, and it is becoming pretty evident you are no Christian either.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I have no doubt about your ability to be a jackass when you desire, why would you want to be different even when asked nicely?

Ahh, Jackass on top of chickenshit and lack of integrity.

Well, Jim, I give you an A for trying.

Logical 05-26-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I have no doubt about your ability to be a jackass when you desire, why would you want to be different even when asked nicely? After all that would be the Christian thing to do, and it is becoming pretty evident you are no Christian either.

PS. After all that would be the Christian thing to do, and it is becoming pretty evident you are no Christian either.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
PS. After all that would be the Christian thing to do, and it is becoming pretty evident you are no Christian either.

Wooo, icing on the cake.

Sorry, Jim. I am not one of your "Jeeks". Obviously you can't push my buttons and that has you frustrated.

That would explain all the name calling and this pathetic thread (which BTW, will have to be moved to the complaint department before I go to bed).

go bo 05-26-2005 12:24 AM

can't you boys place nice? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Logical 05-26-2005 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Wooo, icing on the cake.

Sorry, Jim. I am not one of your "Jeeks". Obviously you can't push my buttons and that has you frustrated.

That would explain all the name calling and this pathetic thread (which BTW, will have to be moved to the complaint department before I go to bed).

Why did you wait. It has been done extremely politely from both sides of the debate. If you did not move it immediately there certainly is no reason to move it now.

I guees you need to move it because you have embarrassed yourself. Certainly not because it is out of control.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Why did you wait. It has been done extremely politely from both sides of the debate. If you did not move it immediately there certainly is no reason to move it now.

I guees you need to move it because you have embarrassed yourself. Certainly not because it is out of control.

Not embarrassing at all, Jim. In fact, I feel sorry for you for even creating the silly thing instead of being a man and addressing me privately or simply ignoring my comments.

I just wanted to give you your time to ramble and as the traffic is limited, I saw no reason to move it immediately.

Logical 05-26-2005 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Not embarrassing at all, Jim. In fact, I feel sorry for you for even creating the silly thing instead of being a man and addressing me privately or simply ignoring my comments.

I just wanted to give you your time to ramble and as the traffic is limited, I saw no reason to move it immediately.

Seems like it is inappropriate for you to move it at all. If another moderator feels it warrants moving I would agree it should be moved.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Seems like it is inappropriate for you to move it at all. If another moderator feels it warrants moving I would agree it should be moved.

Actually, I don't believe it is at all.

However, you are more than welcome to complain to Phil or someone else.

Logical 05-26-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Actually, I don't believe it is at all.

However, you are more than welcome to complain to Phil or someone else.

Why don't you just send them a message and let them judge whether it warrants moving from the DC forum. I would agree that if this was in the main forum it would be moved. But I have seen far, far worse not moved from this forum.

go bo 05-26-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Actually, I don't believe it is at all.

However, you are more than welcome to complain to Phil or someone else.

well, doesn't that depend on what the meaning of is, er... inappropriate is?

as a moderator, it is always appropriate for you to exercise your mod powers/duties in response to a violation of board policies or some other problem...

and, some people would say that it's inappropriate for you to act when you are personally involved (and that perhaps another moderator should make the call, instead of you)...

i think the first proposition is true and i tend to lean towards the second, probably because of the influence of *gasp* legal ethics...

BigRedChief 05-26-2005 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
This was going to be a rant, but I have reconsidered.

I will start by making a simple request. I would appreciate it if you will attempt to not interject yourself directly in responding to my posting with others on religion/religious based topics and I will attempt to do the same for you.

I have tried to explain (many times) my belief in God and even to a certain extent that I believe in Christianity (just not that it is the only way a person can get to heaven).

You have chosen to impugn my beliefs and to even (at least I believe) declare that I cannot believe in God.

You are so self-righteous in your statements on religion that I find myself disliking Christians instead of just your statements. I have always made it clear that my dislikes are with organized religions not people being religious. Yet you continually try to make our debates about me disliking most or all things religious. You are one of two people on this BB that have made me feel that way at times (Kotter being the other).

If anything your statements have driven me even further away from religion and made me question whether being a Christian is a good thing given your and Kotter's examples. I do not like that result and I hope that you do not actually desire this result.

Unlike you I will not call you a liar, but I do feel you are less than honest and certainly not what I would consider a good Christian example, if you are not in reality un-Christian in your dealings.

I would like to continue to debate with and against you on other topics. If you are unwilling to do this you have had me on iggy before and I guess that is the second best alternative.

Man :shake: now I know why I don't hang out here.

There should not be so much resentment, conflict and or stress on a internet football BB. But then again WTF do I know. I'll STFU

InChiefsHell 05-26-2005 07:25 AM

Dude. This thread sounds like a discussion I overheard from my 14 year old daughter and one of her friends.

...Y'all need to chill out and consider getting a life. I hear they are on sale at Wal Mart right now...

Logical 05-26-2005 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
Dude. ..
...Y'all need to chill out and consider getting a life. I hear they are on sale at Wal Mart right now...

That is really nice of you, perhaps you could just sell me yours, I hear it is worth at least 75 cents.:D

Amnorix 05-26-2005 07:40 AM

Hey, uhh, not for nothin', but nobody is coming out of this thread smelling like roses or anything. I'd suggest all sides stop the bleeding and move on.

Duck Dog 05-26-2005 08:18 AM

Quote:

I find myself disliking Christians instead of just your statements.
What ever will the Christian religion do now? :rolleyes:

Geezus, the egos around here are rediculous.

Brock 05-26-2005 08:40 AM

:deevee:

Baby Lee 05-26-2005 08:47 AM

Ugh. . . Spock . . . experience. . . emotion. . . very. . . painful. . .

Fairplay 05-26-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
You are one of two people on this BB that have made me feel that way at times (Kotter being the other).



Kotters an idiot and has problems, i figured that out a long time ago. Don't listen to him Vlad.

Duck Dog 05-26-2005 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Kotters an idiot and has problems, i figured that out a long time ago. Don't listen to him Vlad.

Please. If you've been around here long enough, you would know that Logical is egotistical blow hard, who doesn't listen to anyone.

And why should he, he's the smartest planeteer evah!

Saggysack 05-26-2005 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog
Please. If you've been around here long enough, you would know that KCWolfman is egotistical blow hard, who doesn't listen to anyone.

And why should he, he's the smartest planeteer evah!

I fixed your post.

dirk digler 05-26-2005 08:58 AM

I am just a NOOB but here is my 2 cents because I respect both of you.

Do NOT do unto others what you would NOT like done to yourself

I will go away now.

Braincase 05-26-2005 09:12 AM

Russ & I have had our tenuous moments as well, but as he and I recently communicated, there are just some things we'll choose to disagree on. It's OK to disagree - sometimes it can be fun to argue, so long as one does it without trying to demean someone else's intellect.

Yeah, I support some things that aren't real popular with some posters, doesn't mean I'm going to run off and be a poster child for NORML or go sign up to be a "power bottom".

Maybe we all need to take a step back, find some common ground, then work back to our respective differences.

In the meantime, DOGPILE ON JIM! :p

Saggysack 05-26-2005 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
I am just a NOOB but here is my 2 cents because I respect both of you.

Do NOT do unto others what you would NOT like done to yourself

I will go away now.

Gotta love the golden rule. :thumb:

InChiefsHell 05-26-2005 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
That is really nice of you, perhaps you could just sell me yours, I hear it is worth at least 75 cents.:D

Well, I still need it, but I'll go halvsies with you on it...
:)

Logical 05-26-2005 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell
Well, I still need it, but I'll go halvsies with you on it...
:)

I will have to go home and search for my 1/2 cent piece to come up with 37.5 cents. Will you accept a penny cut in half?

InChiefsHell 05-26-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I will have to go home and search for my 1/2 cent piece to come up with 37.5 cents. Will you accept a penny cut in half?

Of course, I was expecting that.
:p

Mr. Kotter 05-26-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Kotters an idiot and has problems, i figured that out a long time ago. Don't listen to him Vlad.

I don't recall any significant negative exchanges with you, but since I believe in the necessity of self-defense....

Thank you for you input, Mr. Dickless-and-Spineless.

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Kotters an idiot and has problems, i figured that out a long time ago. Don't listen to him Vlad.

everyone who posts in the DC forum consistently is an idiot with problems (i'm no exception :) ) All you have to do is read the threads to find out....

Braincase 05-26-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
everyone who posts in the DC forum consistently is an idiot with problems (i'm no exception :) ) All you have to do is read the threads to find out....

Are you saying I've got ISSUES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
Are you saying I've got ISSUES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Most people do. In fact, I would say everybody has issues, no matter how small, as issues are relative.

go bo 05-26-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I don't recall any significant negative exchanges with you, but since I believe in the necessity of self-defense....

Thank you for you input, Mr. Dickless-and-Spineless.

hey...

why do you always edit out the juicy stuff before i've had a chance to read it? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mr. Kotter 05-26-2005 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
hey...

why do you always edit out the juicy stuff before i've had a chance to read it? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Eh....I've decided to be somewhat kinder and gentler....

Eleazar 05-26-2005 03:03 PM

Hmm. Well, I dunno. I understand your sentiment but it's an internet message board, if you don't want people crtiquing stuff then it's probably better to keep it offline. :shrug:

keg in kc 05-26-2005 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
whoo

Brock 05-26-2005 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
whoo

Do not reply to any topics that I have posted on first. Thank you.

keg in kc 05-26-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
Do not reply to any topics that I have posted on first. Thank you.

I'll get right on that.

keg in kc 05-26-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I'll get right on that.

Dammit, I fucked up already. Sorry, Brock, I'll try harder.

Logical 05-26-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock
Do not reply to any topics that I have posted on first. Thank you.

It would be sweet if you would do that for all of us. It would be like you are not even here.:p

Well now that I think about it, given your post content, I am not sure I would notice the change.

Calcountry 05-26-2005 03:52 PM

I can't believe that I read that whooooooooole thread.

Hammock Parties 05-26-2005 03:57 PM

I think we should just ban you both.

Fairplay 05-26-2005 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I don't recall any significant negative exchanges with you, but since I believe in the necessity of self-defense....

Thank you for you input, Mr. Dickless-and-Spineless.




Sorry Mr. Kotter, i didn't know who you really were actually. A member on here told me that you changed your name on here. And its true we rarely if ever exchange much commentary on the forum. I don't get on this all that often.
So consider this my formal apology.

Michael Michigan 05-26-2005 04:51 PM

WTF?



http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/sendpm.gif

unlurking 05-26-2005 06:24 PM

heh, you guys are all arrogant self-righteous pricks.

;)

Inspector 05-26-2005 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
Most people do. In fact, I would say everybody has issues, no matter how small, as issues are relative.

My wife bought a box of issues at the store last night.

Oh wait....

Uh, that was tissues she bought, tissues.

Well then, nevermind.

Jenson71 05-26-2005 07:20 PM

Tom, this is business and this man is taking it very, very personal.

KCWolfman 05-26-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
Tom, this is business and this man is taking it very, very personal.

Nice reference, and subtle play.

Nightfyre 05-26-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector
My wife bought a box of issues at the store last night.

Oh wait....

Uh, that was tissues she bought, tissues.

Well then, nevermind.

Eh, close enough.

Mr. Kotter 05-26-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Sorry Mr. Kotter, i didn't know who you really were actually. A member on here told me that you changed your name on here. And its true we rarely if ever exchange much commentary on the forum. I don't get on this all that often.
So consider this my formal apology.

Apology accepted. I've certainly been responsible in the past for a lower level of comity than I'd generally prefer. I'm tryin' to be a bit less obnoxious...since leaving "SDChiefsfan" behind. :shrug:

Mr. Kotter 05-26-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan

That was my thought....but.... :shrug:

Raiderhader 05-26-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
Russ & I have had our tenuous moments as well, but as he and I recently communicated, there are just some things we'll choose to disagree on. It's OK to disagree - sometimes it can be fun to argue, so long as one does it without trying to demean someone else's intellect.

Yeah, I support some things that aren't real popular with some posters, doesn't mean I'm going to run off and be a poster child for NORML or go sign up to be a "power bottom".

Maybe we all need to take a step back, find some common ground, then work back to our respective differences.

In the meantime, DOGPILE ON JIM! :p



Eh, it's Russ and Jim... I'd only be concerned if they were getting along.

Frazod 05-26-2005 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Eh, it's Russ and Jim... I'd only be concerned if they were getting along.

ROFL

Somebody should search for the previous incarnations of this thread. I figure there are about 50 of them.

Probably all read about the same, though. :D

go bo 05-26-2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Apology accepted. I've certainly been responsible in the past for a lower level of comity than I'd generally prefer. I'm tryin' to be a bit less obnoxious...since leaving "SDChiefsfan" behind. :shrug:

no. no. no...

it's "you can take the kotter out of the sdchiefsfan, but you can't take the sdchiefsfan out of the kotter"... :p :p :p

Raiderhader 05-26-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
ROFL

Somebody should search for the previous incarnations of this thread. I figure there are about 50 of them.

Probably all read about the same, though. :D


Pretty much.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.