ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who were the clowns that claimed RGIII isn't that good? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265148)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-04-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9179429)
This is eggsactly why we should get Geno. He is a unpolished version of RGIII. Just a little work and BAM! QBOTF Baby!

Own this bitch division for a decade with Chocolate Pain. Can't win any more this year. How awesome would it be to have the only young franchise QB in the West (anyone that says the name Assweiler gets their account nuked from orbit)?

suds79 12-04-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9179428)
Will Russel Wilson's success increase Aaron Murray's value?

Well I'm sure Aaron is thankful for Russell. That's for sure.

But Aaron doesn't have Russell's mobility. Hard to say at this point. Some old ways of thinking die hard.

suds79 12-04-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

This is eggsactly why we should get Geno. He is a unpolished version of RGIII. Just a little work and BAM! QBOTF Baby!

What I like about Geno is that he runs less than RG3.

I don't want my QB owning the rookie rushing record for QBs.

BigRichard 12-10-2012 12:42 PM

And it looks like he is hurt again. This exactly why I don't want anyone that has his style of play. Is he good? Yes. Is he dependable? No.

Hootie 12-10-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 9196637)
And it looks like he is hurt again. This exactly why I don't want anyone that has his style of play. Is he good? Yes. Is he dependable? No.

and he looks like he won't even miss a game!

htismaqe 12-10-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9196650)
and he looks like he won't even miss a game!

That sucks.

I was looking forward to seeing Kirk "the Savior" Cousins again...

Hootie 12-10-2012 12:59 PM

I'd take Cousins for a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat...and draft Geno if we could. **** it.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9196684)
I'd take Cousins for a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat

Hell, give up a first. He's worth it.

Hootie 12-10-2012 01:11 PM

I get the sarcasm and I understand you're a college football fan and didn't like what you saw from him while at MSU.

But I'm sorry...watching him in the preseason and then seeing him perform in a real NFL game under real NFL pressure...I think he's a gamer.

I'd have no issues with trading a 2nd or 3rd for him and drafting the BQBA in round 1.

I honestly think the Chiefs need to spend two picks on QB's this draft anyways. Whether it be on a trade for a guy like Cousins or taking a QB in the 1st and the 3rd.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9196715)
But I'm sorry...watching him in the preseason and then seeing him perform in a real NFL game under real NFL pressure...I think he's a gamer.

That's what, 10-11 actual quarters of NFL football?

If you want to spend a 4th on him, fine.

Our 2nd-round pick is worth WAY more than Kirk ****ing Cousins.

Chiefnj2 12-10-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

They aren't even close.

Pitt Gorilla 12-10-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 9196637)

Yeah, we dodged a real bullet there. Can you believe that clown was trying to play on a bum wheel? Cassel would never do something like that!

vailpass 12-10-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9016936)
I have rg3 on my fantasy team, knew he was a gamer and like to watch him play.
I also think rg3 is going to get broken sooner rather than later. Though he is a pass-first QB he is still a running QB meaning he goes for big runs instead of hook sliding every time he takes a few steps.
He's not halfway through his first season and already has his first nfl concussion. With his style he'll be taking more, vicious hits. Concussion type hits add up.
I hope it doesn't happen but everything points to rg3 being hurt half his career.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9142269)
vailpass is wrong because he isn't a running QB. Go figure he can't see past his skin color.

Any other ignorance you want to share Setsuna?

Hootie 12-10-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9196733)
That's what, 10-11 actual quarters of NFL football?

If you want to spend a 4th on him, fine.

Our 2nd-round pick is worth WAY more than Kirk ****ing Cousins.

yeah maybe we can get another Jeff Allen, Dexter McCluster, Javier Arenas or Turk McBride?

someday you guys will realize a 2nd round pick is flipping a quarter 3 times and hoping to guess right twice (for a good player) or 3 times (for a real good player)

vailpass 12-10-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9196715)
I get the sarcasm and I understand you're a college football fan and didn't like what you saw from him while at MSU.

I'd have no issues with trading a 2nd or 3rd for him and drafting the BQBA in round 1.

I honestly think the Chiefs need to spend two picks on QB's this draft anyways. Whether it be on a trade for a guy like Cousins or taking a QB in the 1st and the 3rd.

I'm a Cousins fan as well. The guy has a ton of leadership qualities, carries himself well, knows how to win. I was hoping Denver would draft him instead of Osweiler.