ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Planet Nibiru almost here and explanation of coming zombie apocolypse (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266155)

sd4chiefs 11-04-2012 09:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9084436)
So there are people out there that actually believe in this Nibiru bullshit? Christ.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084635)
1. If you want to read that implication in what I wrote, then that reflects upon you. Semantically, the implication is not there.

Ad Hominem, with an "i"ohhh spelling mistake , thanks, hero

The idea that the probability of a rogue object entering our solar system is equal to zero is simply not defensible, .

Awesome, the same strawman that the other guy used.....I wasn't defending that position! (if you read my 1st post youll see i specifically state events can occur like super novae etc...) So I agree with this.......I was speaking in terms of now and the near future, in our solar system.... just as you were in your previous post. (our lifetime / doomsday scenario 2012 etc)

So other than spelling, you really havent added much insight to this issue. But hey, the world needs spelling monitors so I am sure when you get out of school you'll get a great job stamping papers or correcting spelling on govt forms.

Third Eye 11-04-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9084741)
Again, you cant find one thing other than spelling that you actually disagree with from my posts.

Last post, too many distractions.

I strongly, STRONGLY, disagree with the unnecessary abuse and general douchebaggery directed at posters here who only contribute positively to this board.

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9084805)
Last post, too many distractions.

I strongly, STRONGLY, disagree with the unnecessary abuse and general douchebaggery directed at posters here who only contribute positively to this board.

Well then i urge you to look back at fax's post doing exactly that.....

There was no reason for him to say that shit.....The problem with fax is he is more interested in 'playing a character' than the actual conversation. If you go all the way back, and read what I wrote 1st, then read what he wrote next....There is no question who initiated the douchebaggery.

If I was going to tell someone, even on the internet, that they needed to re-think/re-write their position because it was clearly wrong or dumb somehow, I'd probably at least read & understand what they wrote 1st. Or I would expect to get called on it...

KC2004 11-04-2012 10:34 PM

http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-conten...s/butthurt.jpg

Ming the Merciless 11-04-2012 10:47 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/33pelh5.jpg

LOL

Crush 11-05-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9084404)
Sheesh, Pawn, whats eating you these days... if you consider the FAX post an attack, then something has got you waaay too sensitive lately.

All he did was ask some questions and present a different idea... the name calling started with you, my friend.

Is the stress of a new family getting to you or what? go hold your son for an hour or so and take some deep breaths.

Chill Pill 500mg - stat

He still has Cassel's dick in his ass.

FAX 11-05-2012 11:47 AM

Wow.

After that unfortunate encounter with Mr. Pawnmower yesterday, I turned my attention elsewhere and just came back to ChiefsPlanet and this thread a moment ago. And although I don't employ the board's fabulous "ignore function" very often, I have elected not to read any more of his posts until he calms down.

I have no idea why he is so upset. To my knowledge, I have never been anything other than supportive of Mr. Pawnmower. I even spend time reading his chess posts. But it does raise an interesting issue ...

Every so often, somebody on this board will go full-tilt crazy cheetah on another Planeteer out of the blue. Occasionally, this behavior will foster a pissing match that can last a lifetime. Normal, mature conversation is thrown out the window onto its pointy head and the two combatants spend the rest of their natural lives defecating in the others' breakfast because one poster decided to play the role of malevolent, junior high badass. It's Insane.

ChiefsPlanet can be a great place to discuss all sorts of topics (as well as the Chiefs), learn about other people, enjoy a laugh or two, and stay current on the news of Florida.

But, it's also a place that can be depressing as hell. Some people treat others like crap because "it's just the interwebs", others because they were raised by monkeys, and others because of a chemical imbalance in the brain. But, in the absence of a legitimate medical cause, it makes absolutely no sense ... because it makes ChiefsPlanet a far less appealing place for normal humans to spend time.

I know that ChiefsPlanet is generally self-policing and that, I think, is a good thing. But I continue to believe it could be better ... much better ... if a policy of encouraging mutual respect were cultivated more. Except, of course, when it comes to N00bs (sp?).

FAX THE PHILOSOPHER

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9086234)
Wow.

After that unfortunate encounter with Mr. Pawnmower yesterday.....

I have no idea why he is so upset. To my knowledge, I have never been anything other than supportive of Mr. Pawnmower. I even spend time reading his chess posts.....
Every so often, somebody on this board will go full-tilt crazy cheetah on another Planeteer out of the blue....

Mr, Fax,

Truly go **** yourself.

With a large spiky or spiny object.

In the asshole.

PAWNMOWER THE RESPECTFUL

Bowser 11-05-2012 12:00 PM

Lol, of all the subjects to get a Napoleonic complex about, and Pawn chooses this one with Mr. FAX as his target.

Mugalug 11-05-2012 12:03 PM

:popcorn:

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9086274)
Lol, of all the subjects to get a Napoleonic complex about, and Pawn chooses this one with Mr. FAX as his target.

Call it what you will, but seemingly Mr. Fax is above being called out for being a douche?

Bowser 11-05-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9086291)
Call it what you will, but seemingly Mr. Fax is above being called out for being a douche?

Didn't sound douchey to me when he questioned what you said, and you were the one that told him to pull his head out of his ass.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, so to quote Pulp Fiction - "My name is Paul, and this shit is between y'all."

Ming the Merciless 11-05-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9086308)
Didn't sound douchey to me when he questioned what you said, and you were the one that told him to pull his head out of his ass.

No thats fine, but its just funny how now telling someone to re-write their post & amend it when it is CLEAR they never it in the 1st place becomes 'questioning' what I said..

and I am a napoleonic asshole for standing up for myself...

and then fax comes in completely dishonest "omg I am so nice why are you so mean"

Sorter 11-05-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9086234)
stay current on the news of Florida.

lost