ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** Official Kansas State vs Kansas Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271209)

Mr. Laz 03-16-2013 07:48 PM

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4...xrcyaeothp.jpg

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507075)
Just man up and say you got owned three times by us! No its called Bill Self is a better coach, and he knows how to shut you down. It's called text book defense, and Releford shutting your boy down all night. Quit giving excuses about we had our opportunity. There was no point in that game that KU didn't have your number. K-state isn't a bad team, but we proved today that we are the far superior team. We are the real Big 12 champs you can hold the clipboard haha! RCJH

Please point me to where I gave excuses. Both teams had opportunities. KU took advantage of more than K-State did. You are reading into my comments something that isn't there.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507079)
KU got a lot more calls because they took the ball to the rim a LOT. KSU was trying to avoid contact.

The officiating wasn't bad IMO. (KSU fan here)

Same story as in lawrence. In Manhattan, we attacked the rim and went inside, but King Custard apparently didn't think that was good enough.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:50 PM

The talent gap is obvious, too.

Mix that with excellent ball movement vs. shit, and you have what we had tonight.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507079)
KU got a lot more calls because they took the ball to the rim a LOT. KSU was trying to avoid contact.

The officiating wasn't bad IMO. (KSU fan here)

With the exception of one no call (Angel dragging a defender to the bucket) I don't even see a reason to bring officiating up.

Al Czervik 03-16-2013 07:51 PM

Extremely proud of both teams....
Here is to deep runs in the tourney for the Hawks and Cats....

notorious 03-16-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507102)
Same story as in lawrence. In Manhattan, we attacked the rim and went inside, but King Custard apparently didn't think that was good enough.

It will only get worse.

This is the peak of KSU basketball for us until the next head coach comes into town.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 07:52 PM

officiating tonight wasn't bad,despite the disparity early in the halves. We just committed a lot of dumb fouls.

In Lawrence they call more ticky-tack stuff as I recall, and can't speak to in Manhattan well as I was watching on my cell phone from Orlando.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9507104)
With the exception of one no call (Angel dragging a defender to the bucket) I don't even see a reason to bring officiating up.

My other KSU friends are crying, I didn't read this thread but I figured there were a few in here doing the same.

My mistake. ;)

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507106)
It will only get worse.

This is the peak of KSU basketball for us until the next head coach comes into town.

Yup. I have been on record as saying that King Custard could take us to 4 Final Fours and I'd still dislike him.

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507106)
It will only get worse.

KU will have a ton of question marks next year themselves. Losing all 5 starters ,and really only Ellis & Tharpe getting any decent minutes. It will be a rebuilding year and may not win the conference if Randle goes elsewhere.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507117)
Yup. I have been on record as saying that King Custard could take us to 4 Final Fours and I'd still dislike him.

I agree 100%.

chief4life 03-16-2013 07:55 PM

So i just heard at halftime i dunno if this is possible, but they said if Louisville loses tonight that KU could be the number 1 overall seed in the tournament. They said the reason is because Gonzaga isn't going to be number one overall. Indiana lost before the final game of there tournament. So there is a chance we could go from top number 2 seed to number one overall seed! :thumb: Go Syracuse!!!

notorious 03-16-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507120)
KU will have a ton of question marks next year themselves. Losing all 5 starters ,and really only Ellis & Tharpe getting any decent minutes. It will be a rebuilding year and may not win the conference if Randle goes elsewhere.

I would take Bill Self with 5 no-namers than the rest of the Big 12.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507112)
My other KSU friends are crying, I didn't read this thread but I figured there were a few in here doing the same.

My mistake. ;)

I'm sure others were crying in here as well. I am only speaking for myself.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Cry me a fucking river.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9507128)
I'm sure others were crying in here as well. I am only speaking for myself.

Stand strong. I get tired of excuses when it's obvious what's wrong.

Ceej 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Even if Louisville loses, which looks like a real possibility, I still think Gonzaga deserves the #1 overall seed.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-16-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9507130)
Cry me a fucking river.

They weep and moan like that every year

Shogun 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

You were wrong about Perry and You are wrong with this statement

notorious 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9507137)

It's a ****ing tragedy.

Bama is going to struggle in football next year, too. New guys everywhere. Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507132)
Stand strong. I get tired of excuses when it's obvious what's wrong.

Same here. If you ever find me crying about the way a game gets called it was BAD.

That isn't to say, however, that I do not bitch about officiating. I just bitch about it being terrible across the board, not just were my team is concerned.

Brock 03-16-2013 08:00 PM

Really only ks tater did any significant whining.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507134)
Even if Louisville loses, which looks like a real possibility, I still think Gonzaga deserves the #1 overall seed.

I think you are wrong we had the harder road and the committee will take this into consideration.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

You aren't serious are you? We have one of the best recruiting classes in some time next year. If we get Randle or Wiggins to add to the mix look out! Will we be young yes only one junior, but who cares we got a lot of talent coming in. So before you say we have no namers go check out rivals and watch tape on these guys. Thats all i have RCJH! Btw We Don't Rebuild We Reload!

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507124)
So i just heard at halftime i dunno if this is possible, but they said if Louisville loses tonight that KU could be the number 1 overall seed in the tournament. They said the reason is because Gonzaga isn't going to be number one overall. Indiana lost before the final game of there tournament. So there is a chance we could go from top number 2 seed to number one overall seed! :thumb: Go Syracuse!!!

I think you misunderstood his post. By a long shot.

EDIT You misquoted, originally.

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9507140)
You were wrong about Perry and You are wrong with this statement

How was I wrong about Perry again? He and Tharpe have had two of the 5 worst shooting seasons ever in the 10 years of Bill Self. I'm glad he's started to realize he can't drive to the basket at this level. His game IQ has started to really come around the last 2 weeks. Hopefully it continues, but he has had a very bad year statistically.

notorious 03-16-2013 08:02 PM

I was a Bill Self fan while KU fans were still jerking off to Paul Pierce posters.

God Damnit he is good.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-16-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507151)
I was a Bill Self fan while KU fans were still jerking off to Paul Pierce posters.

I was saying that he could win the Big 12 with no names.

ROFL

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:05 PM

Gonzaga is legit this year.

Even if KU leapfrogs Indiana, I still believe Gonzaga is the #1 overall.

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507147)
You aren't serious are you? We have one of the best recruiting classes in some time next year. If we get Randle or Wiggins to add to the mix look out! Will we be young yes only one junior, but who cares we got a lot of talent coming in. So before you say we have no namers go check out rivals and watch tape on these guys. Thats all i have RCJH! Btw We Don't Rebuild We Reload!

As you probably noticed, I specifically mentioned Randle in my post. Moving on, yes it looks like a very good class on paper. But ask Kentucky how effective top recruiting classes are at this level. You do need some experience to be a top-20 team. Even Kentucky last year had 2 NBA-caliber sophomores and their 6th man senior is getting 13 min/game in the NBA this year.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507149)
I think you misunderstood his post. By a long shot.

EDIT You misquoted, originally.

What are you talking about? I am talking about what I heard on ESPN

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9507137)

Coming from a member of a fan base that bitched and moaned their way out of the conference over non-existent bullshit? Methinks you should stay silent on the subject.

BigOlChiefsfan 03-16-2013 08:10 PM

Hat tip to KU - still happy w/various KSU teams this year.

Kinda wish we both still had Mizzou to dislike, but them's the breaks.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507163)
As you probably noticed, I specifically mentioned Randle in my post. Moving on, yes it looks like a very good class on paper. But ask Kentucky how effective top recruiting classes are at this level. You do need some experience to be a top-20 team. Even Kentucky last year had 2 NBA-caliber sophomores and their 6th man senior is getting 13 min/game in the NBA this year.

You want to know the difference is between what you just said? Bill Self look what he did with the team that was supposed to be in last place in the Big 12 what did we do that year. Yep we won it with not much talent that year, and we didn't have depth at all that year, but he made it work. You can see with Kentucky this year that even with high recruits with bad coaching which i think Calapari is they aren't making the tournament this year. Give Bill Self his guys this year and I bet they would of been much better. Bill Self makes a difference so for that reason he will get every player to play up to his potential. When your coach stops sponging off other teams and brings in his own recruits you will find out he really sucks at recruiting. Anyway that is all i got!

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507187)
You want to know the difference is between what you just said? Bill Self look what he did with the team that was supposed to be in last place in the Big 12 what did we do that year. Yep we won it with not much talent that year,

KU picked to be last in conference? Pray tell what year that was.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

You want to know the difference is between what you just said? Bill Self look what he did with the team that was supposed to be in last place in the Big 12 what did we do that year. Yep we won it with not much talent that year, and we didn't have depth at all that year, but he made it work. You can see with Kentucky this year that even with high recruits with bad coaching which i think Calapari is they aren't making the tournament this year. Give Bill Self his guys this year and I bet they would of been much better. Bill Self makes a difference so for that reason he will get every player to play up to his potential. When your coach stops sponging off other teams and brings in his own recruits you will find out he really sucks at recruiting. Anyway that is all i got!

Which was notorious' point that flew right over your head.

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507165)
What are you talking about? I am talking about what I heard on ESPN

I quoted a post that you misquoted originally.

You had quoted notorious and his Self coaching 5 no namers, when you meant to quote Prison Bitch.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

can one of you chicken's take your pal home, he's drunk, or an asshole. or both.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507196)
KU picked to be last in conference? Pray tell what year that was.

Yea, I'm a bit curious about that myself.

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:23 PM

Me too.

Please let me know when KU was picked to finish last.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9507216)
Yea, I'm a bit curious about that myself.

I think he was talking about Self coaching the football team...

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507214)
can one of you chicken's take your pal home, he's drunk, or an asshole. or both.

We don't claim him.

He's all yours.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507224)
We don't claim him.

He's all yours.

huh uh, no dice. You own him and CoMo (well Como at least half the year)

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507229)
huh uh, no dice. You own him and CoMo (well Como at least half the year)

And your poor dog.

Yup, that was me.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-16-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507134)

If Louisville wins we're still a 1 seed.

IMO it's gonna be...

Gonzaga
Indiana
Louisville
Kansas

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9507233)
If Louisville wins we're still a 1 seed.

IMO it's gonna be...

Gonzaga
Indiana
Louisville
Kansas

Agreed.

I don't think there's really any way KU can surpass Indiana AND Gonzaga.

notorious 03-16-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507213)
I quoted a post that you misquoted originally.

You had quoted notorious and his Self coaching 5 no namers, when you meant to quote Prison Bitch.

****, I changed my quote because I thought I ****ed up.

I thought I was going crazy. Thanks for setting it straight. ROFL

Ceej 03-16-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507239)
****, I changed my quote because I thought I ****ed up.

I thought I was going crazy. Thanks for setting it straight. ROFL

Unless CP is acting up, which isn't unlikely - he originally quoted you, but then fixed it to quote PB.

alanm 03-16-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9506976)
@FakeJeffWithey: You guys wanna hear a funny joke? KState is still gonna hang a banner and call themselves Big 12 champs #0For3

As a outside observer if KU and KSU tied for the season championship how could they be anything but co-champions? And now that KU won the tourney championship against Kstate as a Kstate fan I'd be embarrassed to go around claiming a Big 12 championship. But that's just me.
Especially since they haven't beat Kansas this year.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 9507247)
As a outside observer if KU and KSU tied for the season championship how could they be anything but co-champions? And now that KU won the tourney championship against Kstate as a Kstate fan I'd be embarrassed to go around claiming a Big 12 championship. But that's just me.

the tournament is not the conference season. simple as that. same reason KU beats their chest about 9 straight years as confernce champs, despite sharing the season title 3 times in that period, and not winning the tourney (or even the title game) 3 times in that period.

those are the RULES.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 9507247)

It's just you al.

alanm 03-16-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507260)
the tournament is not the conference season. simple as that. same reason KU beats their chest about 9 straight years as confernce champs, despite sharing the season title 3 times in that period, and not winning the tourney (or even the title game) 3 times in that period.

those are the RULES.

Oh I know that the Tourney championship has no bearing on the season championship. But today was about somewhat of a rubber match game as you're going to get.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-16-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 9507280)
Oh I know that the Tourney championship has no bearing on the season championship. But today was about somewhat of a rubber match game as you're going to get.

Lol they're not stupid. They know who the best team is.

Silock 03-16-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507260)

those are the RULES.

I get it, but those were also with an unbalanced schedule. There's a reason that rule exists. It should be abolished now.

Lzen 03-16-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9506999)

ROFL

Silock 03-16-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507150)
How was I wrong about Perry again? He and Tharpe have had two of the 5 worst shooting seasons ever in the 10 years of Bill Self. I'm glad he's started to realize he can't drive to the basket at this level. His game IQ has started to really come around the last 2 weeks. Hopefully it continues, but he has had a very bad year statistically.

Did you seriously just ask how you were wrong about Ellis? SERIOUSLY?

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9507293)
I get it, but those were also with an unbalanced schedule. There's a reason that rule exists. It should be abolished now.

Here we go with the scheduling again....

Lzen 03-16-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507160)
Gonzaga is legit this year.

Even if KU leapfrogs Indiana, I still believe Gonzaga is the #1 overall.

They are good but I don't buy the number 1 over all seed. Their SOS is way below all the other top teams.

Ceej 03-16-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9507335)
They are good but I don't buy the number 1 over all seed. Their SOS is way below all the other top teams.

Probably just got trumped by Louisville.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-16-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9507335)

They've played crap, 12 or so of the teams they've beaten aren't even in the top 150.

Lzen 03-16-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 9507280)

Rubber match? I always thought that was when two teams were playing a third and deciding game after splitting the first two. That was obviously not the case here.

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9507293)

Wrong, like usual. There are 18 games by which to decide a league champion. If two teams end up with the same record, they deserve to share the title. It really doesn't matter who won head to head (which is accounted for in seeding for the tourney already), it's total games won. They didn't lose at Waco or at Ft Worth so they share the title.

Two years ago we beat Texas by 1 game when they won the only matchup with us in Allen. We won two games they didn't. Who cares? It's about the most total wins. This year the most total wins was tied.

Silock 03-16-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507369)
Wrong, like usual. There are 18 games by which to decide a league champion. If two teams end up with the same record, they deserve to share the title. It really doesn't matter who won head to head (which is accounted for in seeding for the tourney already), it's total games won. They didn't lose at Waco or at Ft Worth so they share the title.

Two years ago we beat Texas by 1 game when they won the only matchup with us in Allen. We won two games they didn't. Who cares? It's about the most total wins. This year the most total wins was tied.

Wrong like usual? LOL You! Haha! You ****ing guy, you! ROFL

I'd be fine with a split title if the series were split, but not when the other team gets swept. The point is to find out who is the best over a longer term. Getting swept means you weren't as good as the other team, even if you won the same amount of games.

Lzen 03-16-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507369)

You obviously don't understand. Yes, there are 18 games to decide and each team plays on each others' home courts. But that was not the case until this year (or was it last year?) with all the musical chairs with teams in the Big 12 leaving and new ones coming in. Previously, there were only 16 games and 2 divisions. They played everyone in their own division twice but only once for each team in the other division.

The point is that now that every team plays every other team home and away, there should be no tie break. Previously, you could make the argument that it wasn't fair since teams didn't always play each other twice. Other sports leagues use this kind of tie break (i.e. the NFL division tie breaker). One could make the argument that they could do away with shared titles by using a tie breaker.

I'm not saying that KSU did not deserve their share. KU had their chances to win it outright and lost games they should have (Baylor, TCU). The current rules say that there is a shared title so that's where we are. No reason to argue it. And I'm not necessarily saying that I am for changing that rule. I'm just saying one could make the argument for it.

cardken2 03-16-2013 10:11 PM

Louisville Bitches!
Kansas can't hang with the Cardinals .

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507555)
Louisville Bitches!

LMAO Rustshack? is that you?

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9507404)
You obviously don't understand. Yes, there are 18 games to decide and each team plays on each others' home courts. But that was not the case until this year (or was it last year?) with all the musical chairs with teams in the Big 12 leaving and new ones coming in. Previously, there were only 16 games and 2 divisions. They played everyone in their own division twice but only once for each team in the other division.

The point is that now that every team plays every other team home and away, there should be no tie break. Previously, you could make the argument that it wasn't fair since teams didn't always play each other twice. Other sports leagues use this kind of tie break (i.e. the NFL division tie breaker). One could make the argument that they could do away with shared titles by using a tie breaker.

I'm not saying that KSU did not deserve their share. KU had their chances to win it outright and lost games they should have (Baylor, TCU). The current rules say that there is a shared title so that's where we are. No reason to argue it. And I'm not necessarily saying that I am for changing that rule. I'm just saying one could make the argument for it.

I'm sorry, but what is your point exactly here?

Chiefs Pantalones 03-17-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9507562)
LMAO Rustshack? is that you?

We would eat Siva up and spit him out all in the first half.

CoMoChief 03-17-2013 12:48 AM

There should only be a tie if the ranked teams 1 and 2 split the reg season matcup series.

JMO.

But it is what it is...maybe the B12 will look into that rule after this season. The win today almost makes their share seem like a moral victory IMO.

Pablo 03-17-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Jesus, you're reeruned.

Stop being a KU fan ASAP, plz.

Pablo 03-17-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507555)
Louisville Bitches!

Yeah. We're scared. Really scared.

LMAO

saphojunkie 03-17-2013 03:01 AM

Big 12 tourney should not be separate from the big 12 regular season title. One title. Regular season decides tourney seeding, but team with most total wins at the end of the tourney wins it outright. If there is a tie, the the team that advanced the furthest in the tourney wins tie breaker. After that it is head to head.

That's my take on how to fix it. It would make the tourney and the regular season relevant simultaneously.

chief4life 03-17-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9507880)
Jesus, you're reeruned.

Stop being a KU fan ASAP, plz.

Kiss my ass dude I am a bigger KU fan than you can ever be! So don't tell me to stop being one you ass hat. I went there I am a alum bitch and I could care less if you our KU fan you hill billy ass hick! Last I checked this isn't a english class either idiot if i want to type run on sentences when i am on the phone then i will bitch. Seriously you are the one that needs to stop being a fan dick!!!!

cardken2 03-17-2013 05:49 AM

You do realize Kansas plays in the Big 12? Sad sack of competition there. Louisville would run the wheels off the Jayhawks sorry.

Silock 03-17-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507936)
You do realize Kansas plays in the Big 12? Sad sack of competition there. Louisville would run the wheels off the Jayhawks sorry.

Louisville is good. They're not good enough that you should be that confident, though.

And competition? Name another team with more top 50 wins. You can't

cardken2 03-17-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9507939)
Louisville is good. They're not good enough that you should be that confident, though.

And competition? Name another team with more top 50 wins. You can't

But a can name the two of your loses between laughter TCU and NIT bound Baylor.LMAO

Silock 03-17-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507943)
But a can name the two of your loses between laughter TCU and NIT bound Baylor.LMAO

...and?

Ceej 03-17-2013 06:29 AM

Where are all of these tards coming from?

TheLampshade 03-17-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507943)

Not that it matters to you, troll, but Baylor has a higher RPI than Villanova.