ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues PizzaGate Reality Check (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305345)

Taco John 01-18-2017 01:17 PM

PizzaGate Reality Check
 
What is Pizzagate?

Watch this video to understand (before it gets stripped from YouTube like the previous video that was here):
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vkWEYfIJN4E" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NinerDoug 01-18-2017 01:36 PM

LMAO

Well, Taco, maybe you should go investigate. Make sure you go armed, just in case you meet resistence in freeing the child sex slaves Hillary is holding prisoner in the basement.

Taco John 01-18-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 12695278)
LMAO

Well, Taco, maybe you should go investigate. Make sure you go armed, just in case you meet resistence in freeing the child sex slaves Hillary is holding prisoner in the basement.


It doesn't reflect poorly on me when you ignore facts in order to protect your Sacred Cow.

Nightfyre 01-18-2017 02:06 PM

Taco never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

LiveSteam 01-18-2017 02:11 PM

I'll never be associated with Pepperoni Pizza again.

LiveSteam 01-18-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 12695325)
Taco never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Oh come on. Padesta has child molester written all over him. Maybe no connection to this pizza joint. That don't mean shit.

Taco John 01-18-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12695338)
Oh come on. Padesta has child molester written all over him. Maybe no connection to this pizza joint. That don't mean shit.

He emails with the owner of the pizza joint and has fund raisers actually AT the Pizza joint. Podesta has him over for dinner parties. This is all established fact.

Detoxing 01-18-2017 02:23 PM

So what is it Taco? What is the smoking gun that you've read that has you believing in this conspiracy?

Detoxing 01-18-2017 02:26 PM

From Wiki:

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been described as false by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times.[40][51][52]

Other criticisms of the conspiracy theory came from the New York Observer,[53] The Washington Post,[54] The Independent in London,[55] The Huffington Post,[56] The Washington Times,[11] Los Angeles Times,[57] Fox News[58] and the Miami Herald.[59] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[59]

Ben Swann of CBS 46 discussed the conspiracy theory on his program, "Reality Check". Swann concluded that "there is no proof there is a child sex ring being operated out of a D.C. pizza parlor" but wondered why no formal investigation had taken place.[60]

Much of the purported evidence cited by the conspiracy theory's proponents had been taken from entirely different sources and made to appear as if they supported the conspiracy.[3] Images of children of family and friends of the pizzeria's staff were taken from social media sites such as Instagram and claimed to be photos of victims.[51] The Charlotte Observer noted the diverse group of sources that had debunked the conspiracy theory, pointing out this included the Fox News Channel in addition to The New York Times.[36]

On December 10, 2016, The New York Times published an article that analyzed the claims that the theory proposed.[2] They emphasized that:

The theory claimed "cheese pizza" was code for "child pornography," since the term had been used in this context previously on the website shhhh. This was extrapolated to other mentions of food in non-political emails. However, as the Times pointed out, the "Podesta brothers were famous in Washington circles for their Italian cooking and big salon and fund-raising dinners, often cooked by their mother."

Theorists linked the conspiracy to Comet Ping Pong, through similarities between company logos and symbols related to Satanism and pedophilia. However, The Times noted that striking similarities may also be found in the logos of a number of unrelated companies, such as AOL, Time Warner, and MSN.

A photograph was circulated purporting to show President Barack Obama playing ping pong with a child inside Comet Ping Pong. The original picture hangs framed in the White House, where it was taken.

Theorists claimed an underground network beneath Comet Ping Pong; however, the restaurant in-fact has no basement, and the picture used to support this claim was taken from another facility.

Theorists claimed to have a picture of restaurant owner Alefantis wearing a t-shirt endorsing pedophilia. However, the image was of another person entirely, and the shirt, which read "I [heart symbol] L’Enfant," was actually a reference to the L’Enfant Cafe-Bar in DC, whose owner was pictured in the image, and which itself was named after Pierre Charles L'Enfant, designer of much of the layout of Washington, DC.

Theorists claimed John and Tony Podesta kidnapped Madeleine McCann using police sketches which were, in fact, two sketches of the same suspect taken from the descriptions of two eye witnesses. Furthermore, the claim that the brothers were in Portugal at the time of the kidnapping was sourced only to Victurus Libertas, notable for, among other things, suggesting that the queen of England is a reptilian alien.

No alleged victims have come forward, nor has any physical evidence been found.[61]

Detoxing 01-18-2017 02:27 PM

Im all ears Taco. Convince me. If the debunking from all of these sources is just a cover up, why so much interest in covering it up?

What evidence do you have?

I'll go ahead and approach this with an open mind. Convince me.

LiveSteam 01-18-2017 02:31 PM

For the love of God...Leave my cheese pizza alone.:cuss:

NinerDoug 01-18-2017 02:34 PM

Mark David Chapman has long been blamed for the murder of John Lennon. However, careful analysis reveals that it was actually a conspiracy between Stephen King and Donald Trump.

http://lennonmurdertruth.com/

What was "Chapman" (I.e., King) carrying when he killed John Lennon? A copy of Catcher in The Rye, by J.D. Salinger.

Stephen King was wildly jealous of Salinger, considered to be an actual man of letters, unlike King. Thus, his desire to forever associate Salinger with the murder of John Lennon.

Trump, as we all know, is a New Yorker, and was in New York when Lennon was murdered.

Moreover:

Quote:

Throughout the novel, Holden seems to be excluded from and victimized by the world around him. As he says to Mr. Spencer, he feels trapped on “the other side” of life, and he continually attempts to find his way in a world in which he feels he doesn’t belong.

As the novel progresses, we begin to perceive that Holden’s alienation is his way of protecting himself. Just as he wears his hunting hat (see “Symbols,” below) to advertise his uniqueness, he uses his isolation as proof that he is better than everyone else around him and therefore above interacting with them. The truth is that interactions with other people usually confuse and overwhelm him, and his cynical sense of superiority serves as a type of self-protection. Thus, Holden’s alienation is the source of what little stability he has in his life.

As readers, we can see that Holden’s alienation is the cause of most of his pain. He never addresses his own emotions directly, nor does he attempt to discover the source of his troubles. He desperately needs human contact and love, but his protective wall of bitterness prevents him from looking for such interaction. Alienation is both the source of Holden’s strength and the source of his problems. For example, his loneliness propels him into his date with Sally Hayes, but his need for isolation causes him to insult her and drive her away. Similarly, he longs for the meaningful connection he once had with Jane Gallagher, but he is too frightened to make any real effort to contact her. He depends upon his alienation, but it destroys him.

The Painfulness of Growing Up

According to most analyses, The Catcher in the Rye is a bildungsroman, a novel about a young character’s growth into maturity. While it is appropriate to discuss the novel in such terms, Holden Caulfield is an unusual protagonist for a bildungsroman because his central goal is to resist the process of maturity itself. As his thoughts about the Museum of Natural History demonstrate, Holden fears change and is overwhelmed by complexity. He wants everything to be easily understandable and eternally fixed, like the statues of Eskimos and Indians in the museum. He is frightened because he is guilty of the sins he criticizes in others, and because he can’t understand everything around him. But he refuses to acknowledge this fear, expressing it only in a few instances—for example, when he talks about sex and admits that “[s]ex is something I just don’t understand. I swear to God I don’t” (Chapter 9).

Instead of acknowledging that adulthood scares and mystifies him, Holden invents a fantasy that adulthood is a world of superficiality and hypocrisy (“phoniness”), while childhood is a world of innocence, curiosity, and honesty. Nothing reveals his image of these two worlds better than his fantasy about the catcher in the rye: he imagines childhood as an idyllic field of rye in which children romp and play; adulthood, for the children of this world, is equivalent to death—a fatal fall over the edge of a cliff. His created understandings of childhood and adulthood allow Holden to cut himself off from the world by covering himself with a protective armor of cynicism. But as the book progresses, Holden’s experiences, particularly his encounters with Mr. Antolini and Phoebe, reveal the shallowness of his conceptions.

The Phoniness of the Adult World

“Phoniness,” which is probably the most famous phrase from The Catcher in the Rye, is one of Holden’s favorite concepts. It is his catch-all for describing the superficiality, hypocrisy, pretension, and shallowness that he encounters in the world around him. In Chapter 22, just before he reveals his fantasy of the catcher in the rye, Holden explains that adults are inevitably phonies, and, what’s worse, they can’t see their own phoniness. Phoniness, for Holden, stands as an emblem of everything that’s wrong in the world around him and provides an excuse for him to withdraw into his cynical isolation.

Though oversimplified, Holden’s observations are not entirely inaccurate. He can be a highly insightful narrator, and he is very aware of superficial behavior in those around him. Throughout the novel he encounters many characters who do seem affected, pretentious, or superficial—Sally Hayes, Carl Luce, Maurice and Sunny, and even Mr. Spencer stand out as examples. Some characters, like Maurice and Sunny, are genuinely harmful. But although Holden expends so much energy searching for phoniness in others, he never directly observes his own phoniness. His deceptions are generally pointless and cruel and he notes that he is a compulsive liar. For example, on the train to New York, he perpetrates a mean-spirited and needless prank on Mrs. Morrow. He’d like us to believe that he is a paragon of virtue in a world of phoniness, but that simply isn’t the case. Although he’d like to believe that the world is a simple place, and that virtue and innocence rest on one side of the fence while superficiality and phoniness rest on the other, Holden is his own counterevidence. The world is not as simple as he’d like—and needs—it to be; even he cannot adhere to the same black-and-white standards with which he judges other people.
Finally:

Quote:

Holden’s Red Hunting Hat

The red hunting hat is one of the most recognizable symbols from twentieth-century American literature. It is inseparable from our image of Holden, with good reason: it is a symbol of his uniqueness and individuality. The hat is outlandish, and it shows that Holden desires to be different from everyone around him. At the same time, he is very self-conscious about the hat—he always mentions when he is wearing it, and he often doesn’t wear it if he is going to be around people he knows. The presence of the hat, therefore, mirrors the central conflict in the book: Holden’s need for isolation versus his need for companionship.
Is there any doubt that "Holden" is actually Donald Trump????

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTUwMFgxNT...VXVPQx/$_1.JPG

Just Passin' By 01-18-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 12695365)
For the love of God...Leave my cheese pizza alone.:cuss:

Just don't order the Italian sausage.

RINGLEADER 01-18-2017 02:38 PM

This is so stupid.

I'll file this one under: There are plenty of reasons to question Clinton and her lieutenants, you don't need to try to connect them to pizza-fueled pedoephilia rings.

cosmo20002 01-18-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695266)
PizzaGate Reality Check

Taco shouldn't be allowed to start threads, but at the very least, not any containing the word "reality." 100% chance of False Thread Title.

Taco John 01-18-2017 03:27 PM

If you can debunk this, it's worth $25k to you:

http://pizzagate.com/

But you won't be able to. You would have to actually investigate it to try and debunk it, and the deeper you get into this the more horrified you are at what it is and just how real it is.

Taco John 01-18-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12695362)
Im all ears Taco. Convince me. If the debunking from all of these sources is just a cover up, why so much interest in covering it up?

What evidence do you have?

I'll go ahead and approach this with an open mind. Convince me.

There is no source that has debunked PizzaGate. Just sources that "discredited" it by merely saying "it's discredited."

NinerDoug 01-18-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695454)
If you can debunk this, it's worth $25k to you:

http://pizzagate.com/

But you won't be able to. You would have to actually investigate it to try and debunk it, and the deeper you get into this the more horrified you are at what it is and just how real it is.

O.M.G.

http://keycdn.mturkcrowd.com/emoticons/tinfoil.gif

Fishpicker 01-18-2017 04:13 PM

both the NYT and snopes said debunked and sourced the DC police investigation. Ben Swann points out that the DC police haven't even started an investigation.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6wgVScnRfBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

posting this just so you can see the interior of Comet Ping Pong

and then you can use that footage to match it up with this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MHZSfhd1X_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

something is up with comet ping pong. maybe Jimmy Comet is on the up and up. but his customer base is made up of domestic terrorist anarchist ephebophiles

patteeu 01-18-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12695379)
This is so stupid.

I'll file this one under: There are plenty of reasons to question Clinton and her lieutenants, you don't need to try to connect them to pizza-fueled pedoephilia rings.

You're going to need a long tab on that file.

NinerDoug 01-18-2017 04:21 PM

Just look at this little rat **** mother ****er. Any doubt at all that he has a bunch of child sex slaves trapped in his basement? Someone needs to investigate pronto.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150802222304

BleedingRed 01-18-2017 04:27 PM

Yall going to ignore the self proclaimed pedo that was just video taped undercover meeting at this place?

Detoxing 01-18-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 12695565)
Yall going to ignore the self proclaimed pedo that was just video taped undercover meeting at this place?

Im going to go ahead and be open minded, and when i get the time, I'll read the links etc that have been posted. So you have a link, post it.

I love a good conspiracy theory. But i want to see something that'll force me to believe.

BleedingRed 01-18-2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12695572)
Im going to go ahead and be open minded, and when i get the time, I'll read the links etc that have been posted. So you have a link, post it.

I love a good conspiracy theory. But i want to see something that'll force me to believe.

I just went through that link, it's its 100% but hey they will give you 25 grand if you can debunk all of their evidence.

VAChief 01-18-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695459)
There is no source that has debunked PizzaGate. Just sources that "discredited" it by merely saying "it's discredited."

You could literally be the poster boy for "The Backfire Effect."

Taco John 01-18-2017 06:17 PM

It's not my world view that falls apart when this and more breaks wide open.

Baby Lee 01-18-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 12695553)
Just look at this little rat **** mother ****er. Any doubt at all that he has a bunch of child sex slaves trapped in his basement? Someone needs to investigate pronto.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150802222304

To be fair, all of CP knows what goes on in the bathrooms there.

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:30 PM

I just spent 30 minutes going through Taco's link.

How do i say this without being disrespectful....You need to have a serious leap of faith to buy into this theory.

"9/11 was an inside job" has a lot more evidence than this. HAARP is more believable.

Taco's link even cites a wiki page that they themselves made in an attempt to discredit those that discredit this theory.

The entire theory is predicated on the idea that Podesta and Child Molesters use a universal code language in which words like "cheese" and "Pizza" are code for ****ing little kids.

The Wikileaked emails, even out of context, are a faaaaar stretch of the imagination. Using them as an example of this "Pizza Code" required the blog to omit context right there in the email itself.

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:31 PM

Here is an email that Taco and others believe is a clear indication that they're talking about molesting kids:

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016.

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert <hms@sandlerfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Mary and John
>
> I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been
> long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape
> of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the
> square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it
> was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the
> return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that
> we can demolish them.
>
> Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
>
> I miss you both
>
> Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>
> Herb
>
>
>
> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:32 PM

The narrative that goes with that email copied above:

A friend complained that Podesta had changed “strategies that have long been in place” and remarked that Podesta sent him “cheese” instead of “pasta” asking if Podesta thought he would do better “playing dominoes on cheese than on pasta”. It should be very clear now that they are not talking about real pizza.

Taco John 01-18-2017 06:33 PM

> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:35 PM

If i'm to believe the above narration, i would have to assume that the friend in question plans on sharing these little kids with his kids once they get back....YIKES!

Keep in mind that "Cheese Pizza" is suppose to be code for "Child Pornography".

The usage of Cheese and Pasta doesn't work here, if that's the case.

This whole thing is just ridiculous.

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695673)
> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

And what do you think he means by that?

The context of the email is clear as day.

He was sent assorted cheeses (pretty normal gift) instead of Pasta sauces.

He intends to play dominos. He's asking if he'd play Dominoes better after eating Cheese compared to Pasta. It's a stupid joke that isn't funny.

Again, the theory is that in the Pedo world, "Cheese" = Child and Pizza (and now apparently Pasta, since we just change the code word to work with our theory) = Porn.

Using those coded definitions, the person is question would be stating, "Do you think i'll do better playing dominos on Child than on Porn?

That makes no ****ing sense. You have to change the definitions of the code words to make this shit work.

Detoxing 01-18-2017 06:44 PM

Im sorry. I tried. But there's nothing here. It's completely dependent on taking shit out of context and assigning your own terms to things, and then changing those terms to meet the conditions required for the theory to work.

And why in the world are they trying to use the logo of another business and tying to Comet Ping Pong? That's a reach again.

They changed their logo you say? Well ****! No shit. Had I known my logo was some sort of underground pedo symbol i'd change my logo too.

How come there's no connections to the neighboring pizza shop? They're the ones with the mysterious Pedo-logo.

NinerDoug 01-18-2017 06:49 PM

Taco is koo koo for Coco Puffs.

Wait. Coco Puffs? You don't think.......?

Chiefs Planet. You don't think.....?

Taco John 01-18-2017 07:49 PM

James Alefantis is a pimp who sells minors. It doesn't matter to me if you guys don't see it. His Instagram is full of it. I'm well aware the most Americans are very easily fooled by now. Your apathy has been carefully engineered. You are victims just as much as these children are.

HonestChieffan 01-18-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12695379)
This is so stupid.

I'll file this one under: There are plenty of reasons to question Clinton and her lieutenants, you don't need to try to connect them to pizza-fueled pedoephilia rings.

Some very strange folk buy into this stuff, have meetings with like minded people, read books, and in and on. The internet feeds their bizarre ideas. I need to find out what it means that i cook Papa Murphy pizza on my Big Green Egg.

cosmo20002 01-18-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12695670)
Here is an email that Taco and others believe is a clear indication that they're talking about molesting kids:

Miss you Herb. Happy Holidays and see you in 2016.

On Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sandler, Herbert <hms@sandlerfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Mary and John
>
> I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been
> long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape
> of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the
> square shaped box. Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it
> was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the
> return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that
> we can demolish them.
>
> Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well.
>
> I miss you both
>
> Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
>
> Herb
>
>
>
> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

THAT IS JUST SICK

kstater 01-18-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695734)
James Alefantis is a pimp who sells minors. It doesn't matter to me if you guys don't see it. His Instagram is full of it. I'm well aware the most Americans are very easily fooled by now. Your apathy has been carefully engineered. You are victims just as much as these children are.

Or he could just be posting pictures of his family friends and visitors of his restaurant on Instagram. I don't know if that platform is used for posting stuff like that though

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Taco John 01-18-2017 08:36 PM

I don't blame people for giving these pedophile child traffickers the benefit of a doubt. It's hard to come to grips with this stuff. But the owner of Comet Ping Pong fooken pizza was not listed as a Top 50 most powerful people in DC by GQ because he's got an awesome ping pong hook shot.

I'm not bothered by incurious, apathetic dopes who are okay with ignoring uncomfortable questions about what our elites are up to. Justice is going to come whether you guys wake up or not. You're just part of the system that has to be fought, or in this case, ignored. Your apathy isn't a part of the solution. You are victims too.

Taco John 01-18-2017 08:57 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Fred Burton [mailto:burton@stratfor.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:39 PM
To: 'Don Kuykendall'
Cc: 'Aaric Eisenstein'; 'Darryl O'Connor'; 'Copeland Susan'
Subject: RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"
I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
ago, assume we are using the same channels?



Date 2009-05-14 21:50:25
From
To burton@stratfor.com, kuykendall@stratfor.com, copeland@stratfor.com, oconnor@stratfor.com
RE: Get ready for "Chicago Hot Dog Friday"


If we get the same "waitresses," I'm all for it!!!


Aaric S. Eisenstein



>https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...g-friday-.html

NinerDoug 01-19-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695773)
I don't blame people for giving these pedophile child traffickers the benefit of a doubt. It's hard to come to grips with this stuff. But the owner of Comet Ping Pong fooken pizza was not listed as a Top 50 most powerful people in DC by GQ because he's got an awesome ping pong hook shot.

I'm not bothered by incurious, apathetic dopes who are okay with ignoring uncomfortable questions about what our elites are up to. Justice is going to come whether you guys wake up or not. You're just part of the system that has to be fought, or in this case, ignored. Your apathy isn't a part of the solution. You are victims too.

Have you considered passing this information on to the FBI? Or are they in on it too.

You need help Taco.

Taco John 01-19-2017 01:15 AM

Are you asking me if the federal government is corrupt?

Squalor2 01-19-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695773)
I don't blame people for giving these pedophile child traffickers the benefit of a doubt.

so you rationalize child trafficers HOW?


ill tell you how. you go out of your way to put up bullshit to serve your own beliefs. you want to believe that podesta and clinton run a pedo ring? you go out of your way to post shit that you know in your heart of hearts is a lie. you try to make your lies true so you post it here on chiefsplanet. you know there are just enough fishpickers and fairplays and jaa's to side with your lies.

cult of personality bullshit.


the saddest part of this shit, taco john, is the millions of hours wasted by you and and the like-minded pieces of shit. not one of your posts stopped one child from being abused.
hell, you probably made it easier.

Taco John 01-19-2017 01:55 AM

right.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ple-times.html

Fishpicker 01-19-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squalor2 (Post 12696065)
cult of personality bullshit.

hey, its better than worshiping a Canaanite deity. amirightorwut

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ulzLsAPFTZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MRav-34ufcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't think the Clintons actually believe in hoodoo and they don't really worship Lucifer or Molech or Dagon. I think Hillary has contempt for the masses and Americans in particular. taking part in a spirit cooking ritual is just a way for Elites to thumb their nose at the people beneath them.

Fishpicker 01-19-2017 08:13 AM

https://i.imgsafe.org/0c3d9d2199.jpeg

I'm starting to think there isn't any child abuse occurring, not at the hands of Alefantis. I think Alefantis is/was a call boy himself. now he helps up and comers like Chris (Leave Britney Alone) Crocker find clientele in the Democratic party. Crocker was also a midnight visitor.

Trolly McTrollson 01-19-2017 08:21 AM

Didn't you guys already send one of your "investigators" to check the place out? Or did the gov't get to him too?

Prison Bitch 01-19-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson (Post 12696167)
Didn't you guys already send one of your "investigators" to check the place out? Or did the gov't get to him too?

Was it the same dude that claimed Trump peed on hookers in a Russian hotel? Still can't believe you bought that one

Trolly McTrollson 01-19-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12696179)
Was it the same dude that claimed Trump peed on hookers in a Russian hotel? Still can't believe you bought that one

You're really going to bat for the Pizzagate truthers?

Ebolapox 01-19-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 12696163)
[IMG]...Chris (Leave Britney Alone) Crocker find clientele in the Democratic party. Crocker was also a midnight visitor.

so... now chris crocker is involved. yep, I'm convinced now.

hell in a handbasket, people. hell in a handbasket.

WhiteWhale 01-19-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695454)
If you can debunk this, it's worth $25k to you:

http://pizzagate.com/

But you won't be able to. You would have to actually investigate it to try and debunk it, and the deeper you get into this the more horrified you are at what it is and just how real it is.

The flat Earth Society will give you 5 grand if you can prove to them the earth is not flat.

They claim nobody has proven it.

So, you know...

Detoxing 01-19-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695734)
James Alefantis is a pimp who sells minors. It doesn't matter to me if you guys don't see it. His Instagram is full of it. .

Link?

Any sort of evidence of him selling minors? Or is this just based on pizza talk?

Detoxing 01-19-2017 12:42 PM

Chiefs

Plant

Code for:

Child

Porn

O.city 01-19-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 12696601)
The flat Earth Society will give you 5 grand if you can prove to them the earth is not flat.

They claim nobody has proven it.

So, you know...

Flat Earthers have members around the world.

Detoxing 01-19-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695773)
I don't blame people for giving these pedophile child traffickers the benefit of a doubt. It's hard to come to grips with this stuff. But the owner of Comet Ping Pong fooken pizza was not listed as a Top 50 most powerful people in DC by GQ because he's got an awesome ping pong hook shot.

I'm not bothered by incurious, apathetic dopes who are okay with ignoring uncomfortable questions about what our elites are up to. Justice is going to come whether you guys wake up or not. You're just part of the system that has to be fought, or in this case, ignored. Your apathy isn't a part of the solution. You are victims too.

Why do you assume we'd be upset if this were true?

Fishpicker 01-19-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12696665)
Why do you assume we'd be upset if this were true?

good point. :rolleyes:

Detoxing 01-19-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 12696688)
good point. :rolleyes:

?

You think im going to be heartbroken if elites end up in prison?

NinerDoug 01-19-2017 12:53 PM

I wonder if Trump will appoint a commission to investigate Pizzagate.

Fishpicker 01-19-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12696696)
?

You think im going to be heartbroken if elites end up in prison?

oh. you're assuming that if it is true, the guilty will be punished. and that would not upset you. ok. I misread that. I thought you were just being sarcastic and saying if it turned out to be true (and nothing else happened) that you would not be upset.

Detoxing 01-19-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 12696698)
I wonder if Trump will appoint a commission to investigate Pizzagate.

Not likely. if this is true, Trump is likely in on it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...#ixzz4WEhJwMt5

But Trump talked up his friendship with Epstein before the latter’s arrest and public fall from grace.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

NinerDoug 01-19-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12696757)
Not likely. if this is true, Trump is likely in on it.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/th...#ixzz4WEhJwMt5

But Trump talked up his friendship with Epstein before the latter’s arrest and public fall from grace.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein named Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

LMAO

Dave Lane 01-19-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 12695749)
Some very strange folk buy into this stuff, have meetings with like minded people, read books, and in and on. The internet feeds their bizarre ideas. I need to find out what it means that i cook Papa Murphy pizza on my Big Green Egg.

Pedo

cosmo20002 01-19-2017 02:13 PM

If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the **** does a person actually order an actual ****ing pizza?

kstater 01-19-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 12696859)
If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the **** does a person actually order an actual ****ing pizza?

Maybe everyone is a pedo

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

NinerDoug 01-19-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 12696859)
If "cheese" and "pepperoni" pizza is code for pedo and stuff, how the **** does a person actually order an actual ****ing pizza?

I guess you need some kind of code for actual pizza. "Give me a pastrami sandwhich" means "I want a pepperoni pizza."

seamonster 01-19-2017 02:24 PM

Pizzagate is such bullshit. It's a signifier that you're a moron if you take this seriously.

ROYC75 01-19-2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12695266)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oBSvUlkB61s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, we start the video off with a 2007 FBI Investigation.

9-10 years and it's not cracked by now?

:shake:

kstater 01-21-2017 07:49 AM

Does anyone know how the sacrifice went last night?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mizzou_8541 01-21-2017 09:16 AM

Lol. "We can't tell you or show you anything, but trust us, it's BAD."

Rausch 01-21-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 12696980)
OK, we start the video off with a 2007 FBI Investigation.

9-10 years and it's not cracked by now?

:shake:

A similar ring took decades to break in the UK...

listopencil 01-21-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 12696601)
The flat Earth Society will give you 5 grand if you can prove to them the earth is not flat.

They claim nobody has proven it.

So, you know...

I find that odd since I've been around the entire thing.

NinerDoug 01-21-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 12700618)
I find that odd since I've been around the entire thing.

You've been hoodwinked by the Evil Round Earth Conspiracy.

Nickhead 01-21-2017 03:04 PM

why wasn't there any mention of meatlovers pizza? :D

at first i thought this was all bullshit. still think it could be bullshit. But the photos that were posted were quite over the top. not normal advertising. the one email that has kept me hanging on to the thought "you never know, it could be true" is the one where they are talking about dividing up a SLICE of pizza. don't recall the correct text but that was the gist of it.

and the symbols for boy love, and the pizza shop three doors down having the same logo. thats just some creepy shit.

Fishpicker 01-21-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MHZSfhd1X_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

something is up with comet ping pong. maybe Jimmy Comet is on the up and up. but his customer base is made up of domestic terrorist anarchist ephebophiles

OOOOh. I commented in another thread that the guy in the PV video is grooming teens and recruiting them into his anarchist terror cell.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LoKd4dGuQZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taco John 02-02-2017 09:09 PM

PizzaGate is unravelling... They're knocking off the bottom layers and working their way up. The fuse is lit on this thing.

474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation

Hundreds of people were arrested and dozens of sexually exploited children and adult victims were rescued across California during a statewide operation to combat human trafficking, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced Tuesday.

More than 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and task forces, including the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, participated in the third annual “Operation Reclaim and Rebuild” enforcement operation, according to a sheriff’s news release.

The statewide operation took place over the three-day period between last Thursday and Saturday.

In total, 474 arrests were made, including 142 males on solicitation charges, and 36 males on suspicion of pimping, according to figures provided by the Sheriff’s Department.

Additionally, 28 commercially and sexually exploited children and 27 adult victims were rescued.

“You are worthy of more. And we will work tirelessly with our partners … to provide you services and help you rebuild your life,” Sheriff Jim McDonnell said, addressing the victims during a news conference on Tuesday.

The minors who were recovered during the operation were being cared for by various children and family services agencies across the state, according to sheriff’s officials. The Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking and the Saving Innocence organization were coordinating efforts to help victims in L.A. County.

“Operation Reclaim and Rebuild focused on rescuing victims of sexual slavery and human trafficking, providing victims with much-needed services, identifying and arresting their captors, seeking successful prosecutions, and disrupting the demand for vulnerable victims by targeting their customers,” the release stated.

“Police agencies and other trafficking task forces throughout our state joined in the enforcement operation to send the clear message that California law enforcement shares a unified mandate: Human trafficking must not be tolerated in our state!”


http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arres...peration-lasd/


wazu 02-02-2017 09:29 PM

You know it's just a matter of time before Trump tweets about this.

Taco John 02-02-2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 12723726)
You know it's just a matter of time before Trump tweets about this.

I don't think so. He's playing on another level right now. He's got the world stage to deal with.

I'm thinking that this stays under the radar until the've got the Kingpins fully wrapped up in it.

LiveSteam 02-02-2017 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 12723739)
I don't think so. He's playing on another level right now. He's got the world stage to deal with.

I'm thinking that this stays under the radar until the've got the Kingpins fully wrapped up in it.

Where is or how is this connected to pizza place in NJ or NY forgot where

Nickhead 02-02-2017 10:07 PM

http://shq.lasdnews.net/images/LASDSTAR.gif

now my interest is peaked, given that the fbi has acknowledged the logo as boy love. and not in a good way.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.