ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink What's the fattest thing you or someone you know has done? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285943)

Hammock Parties 08-25-2014 09:32 PM

What's the fattest thing you or someone you know has done?

Let's hear about the most disgusting eating practices you have inflicted upon your disgusting bodies. Would also LOVE to hear stories about fat coworkers doing fat things or even just random strangers.

I love a good food freakshow, let's get this show ON THE ROAD.

Here are some disgusting fatbody stories:

Quote:

I used to work with this broad who was twice my size. One time she was eating fried rice off a paper plate and when she got to the end, she rolled up the plate, put it in her mouth, and tapped on the end to get the last few grains into her mouth.
Quote:

At my previous job my coworker had little kid taste buds. All his lunches consisted of poor people little kid lunches. The worse was those pack of hot dogs that cost $.88 for the whole pack. He would microwave them and mix ketchup and mustard together as a dipping sauce. He would meticulously cut the hotdogs in bite sized pieces. Then proceed to eat them in a very excited way like it was the best tasting piece of food he's ever had.

He would always look so excited when it was time for lunch. He would bust out his lunchables and frozen chicken nuggets or those premade peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. He really thought he was eating like a king. "hey guys look what my wife made me last night"with a grin from ear to ear. Mac and cheese with little smokies.
Quote:

A thermos of hotdogs. Would eat them like pretzels

One time his lunch was an entire pie. Eaten with a fork
Quote:

I saw one microwave some butter in a dish to melt it then dipped their donut in it bite by bite
Quote:

One guy eats two sandwiches stacked on top of each other.

Silock 08-25-2014 09:33 PM

I just ate one and a half Hy Vee pizzas and had half a gallon of ice cream earlier today. And 8 bowls of cereal.

Simply Red 08-25-2014 09:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NXoon9F.gif

Hammock Parties 08-25-2014 09:34 PM

Here's a good one from my youth:

I went to school with this tubby little Scot named Oswin King. Great name for a fat kid, right? I always remember at lunch he would eat really ****ing fast. Just inhale his tray of shitty ass UK school food.

His excuse was that he was under doctor's orders to eat that way. Riiiight. EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Also, when I was young, a relative would eat McDonalds french fries in the most disgusting manner. They would dip their ENTIRE FRY in ketchup, and then nibble a bit off the end. Then they would re-submerge the fry for the next bite. Repulsive.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10849967)
I just ate one and a half Hy Vee pizzas and had half a gallon of ice cream earlier today. And 8 bowls of cereal.

So that's like 6,000 calories. Carb up?

Bufkin 08-25-2014 09:36 PM

This is a true story. In high school, I had a giant German Shepherd named Kujo. One night, I was on the couch eating a giant bag of m&m's. I dropped one underneath where I was sitting, and without thinking, I reached to pick it up and plop it in my mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't grab what I thought was the m&m, and I certainly didn't bite into what I thought was the m&m. It was a dog tick from Kujo's huge ass.

Buehler445 08-25-2014 09:36 PM

My friend used to cut hair.

She told me this whale I used to work with came in and got stuck in the chair. Like wedged.

She used to cut her size whale shorts down the side so she could get them over herself. Then of course the fat would be showing through the cut.

No food stories. But damn. She was fat.

Silock 08-25-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10849973)
So that's like 6,000 calories. Carb up?

Nope. Pure gluttony.

I'm forced off of the diet for 2 weeks.

Strongside 08-25-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10849969)

A+

Saulbadguy 08-25-2014 09:40 PM

I watched a lady eat a personal pizza with a knife and fork. Dipped every single piece in ranch dressing.

Easy 6 08-25-2014 09:40 PM

I followed up a grilled lunch ribeye AND potato... with a Burger Sling Big King and fries that evening, oh yeah mfer, and I enjoyed it too.

No guilt, no shame just get back on the train.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 10849976)
Nope. Pure gluttony.

I'm forced off of the diet for 2 weeks.

Jesus. How much weight are you planning to gain? I'm guessing you gained a pound already today.

Bufkin 08-25-2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 10849980)
I watched a lady eat a personal pizza with a knife and fork. Dipped every single piece in ranch dressing.

That's fat? I do that every time I visit a pizza buffet.

Buehler445 08-25-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 10849980)

My niece and nephew slather pizza in ranch. It makes me want to puke.

In fact they're the ones I grilled up a kickass ribeye steak for and then they promptly dipped it in ranch. Their lives nearly ended that day.

Silock 08-25-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10849982)
Jesus. How much weight are you planning to gain? I'm guessing you gained a pound already today.

I dunno. Only going off the diet crazy for a week. Tapering back down this week and doing another round of UD 2.0 probably.

But I'm bloated as **** right now.