ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Aaron Murray and Kacie McDonell break off engagement (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290075)

penbrook 01-20-2015 01:42 PM

Aaron Murray and Kacie McDonell break off engagement

The Philadelphia News gossip section reports Murray and Kacie McDonnell have broken off their engagement. McDonnell left her job in Philadelphia with Fox 29 to come to Kansas City and work for NBC Action News 41 over the summer then shortly after announced her engagement to Murray.

Because these things are highly important, we have a quote from McDonnell about the parting of ways via the Philadelphia News.

“I’m loving my career in Kansas City,” McDonnell told me, confirming that Murray ended their engagement. “I’m really committed to being a part of this community for the time being. The engagement is off. I wish him the best, it’s best to part ways. I’m moving on my with life.”

Reports suggest things were going well up until recently. McDonnell was sending pictures of possible wedding venues in Philadelphia via Instagram, including Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadelphia. Those Instagram photos have since been deleted.

Murray’s brother, Josh, who was on the Bachelorette this past summer, also broke up with his fiancé in the last month, so things around the Murray household are not very uplifting at the moment. I’m sure both need plenty of comforting in this time of broken heartedness.

Murray was a fifth round draft pick of the Chiefs last May and was active for one game, the season finale against the San Diego Chargers, in his rookie season. He’ll have plenty of competition to make the roster in 2015 with Alex Smith, Chase Daniel, Tyler Bray, and Terrelle Pryor on the roster for the Chiefs.

TimBone 01-20-2015 01:44 PM

Having trouble caring.

Jewish Rabbi 01-20-2015 01:45 PM

Deberg > penbrook

DenverChief 01-20-2015 01:45 PM

No distractions, he is focusing on winning the starting job.

Jimmya 01-20-2015 01:48 PM

No distractions.....Murray must learn how to check down!

In58men 01-20-2015 01:52 PM

Dude is going to get so much pussy now

Buehler445 01-20-2015 01:52 PM

Pics? Nudes?

ModSocks 01-20-2015 01:53 PM

Damn, she's a dime piece. That's one fine piece of ass to let walk in Free Agency.

Jimmya 01-20-2015 01:53 PM

He can pick her up again later when he signs a big contract!

KCUnited 01-20-2015 01:55 PM

Checked out behind her at a grocery store before xmas. She was cool and hot, but had a weird posture. Not sure how to describe it, like a super arch in her back that made her shoulders look like she was leaning back while standing. Really odd in a Tim Burton kind of way.

BigBeauford 01-20-2015 01:57 PM

Sounds like she got insider information on his status on the team.

kepp 01-20-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11282194)
Checked out behind her at a grocery store before xmas. She was cool and hot, but had a weird posture. Not sure how to describe it, like a super arch in her back that made her shoulders look like she was leaning back while standing. Really odd in a Tim Burton kind of way.

LMAO So it really was a nightmare before Christmas

Donger 01-20-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11282194)

I see what you mean:

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpres...nell.jpg?w=600

ChiefsCountry 01-20-2015 02:07 PM

If she needs some rebound sex I will gladly help her out. :)

Bambi 01-20-2015 02:15 PM

He must be the one getting cut.

She's off to something up the trough.