ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Banned from the GST after one comment??? Really??? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303436)

Fire Me Boy! 11-06-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534251)
Don't fall into the narrative that this is all about Clay. It's not. It's way more than that. RIP to some long time posters we've lost over the last week. Love them or hate them. Dissension has been the KEY to this board. It was it's life blood when it started.

No, **** Clay. He's a worthless troll, and this place is more enjoyable when he's on vacation.

jjchieffan 11-06-2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 12532267)
WWJJD

Touche. Now that's funny Stumppy. Rep

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2016 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 12534277)
Apparentely complain about it twice and then calm down later on.

Seems like a reach. Does someone always get banned from the GDT for one comment? If so, it's fair I guess. Doesn't really matter to me, but now that you are defending it, just doesn't seem like what you are saying is actually consistent.

Yes. Someone does. Not just GDT. Every thread.

For everyone else, your opinions are appreciated and taken into consideration of future actions. Have a nice day.

jjchieffan 11-06-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12534315)
Yes. Someone does. Not just GDT. Every thread.

For everyone else, your opinions are appreciated and taken into consideration of future actions. Have a nice day.

I guess that I didn't realize that it was happening that quickly for others. You were consistent then. point made. It's crazy that is happening like that. Can anything be done to reign it in?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-06-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12532055)
Mods are getting way too thin skinned around here. After the turnover field goal I posted one community the reeruns wanting Foles but he isn't doing any better than Smith. I refreshed and was told that I was booted from the thread. Ten times that crap goes on every week. WTF??

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Pablo 11-06-2016 06:12 PM

This is the most loosely moderated site I've ever come across. If you get banned from a thread you've really got to be trying to do so.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-06-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 12534408)
I guess that I didn't realize that it was happening that quickly for others. You were consistent then. point made. It's crazy that is happening like that. Can anything be done to reign it in?

No. And I'm sorry that I chose a friend to make a point with. I enjoyed watching Pollard hit Brady's knee with you. LMAO I'm going to hell for that, but it is what it is. I remember the day well. It was good to watch the game with you. It's stupid we haven't gotten together living so close. I'll fix that sooner rather than later. Let's catch a game this year. Maybe even a playoff game. We have good chemistry watching the Chiefs together. :D

jjchieffan 11-06-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 12534461)
This is the most loosely moderated site I've ever come across. If you get banned from a thread you've really got to be trying to do so.

It used to be that way. But lately, that hasn't been the case. Read Flopnuts comments. People have been getting banned from threads plenty lately. Deserved or not.

Chief Roundup 11-06-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 12534461)

It is obvious you haven't been paying attention to what is going on lately.