ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc ***Official ChiefsandO'sfan Twitter-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268009)

Ebolapox 12-24-2012 07:16 PM

***Official ChiefsandO'sfan Twitter-2000 thread***

Very few non-Twitter fans can tolerate him. he creates inane posts that are completely mindless in nature (his schtick is very tired), and nobody loves him (not even his own mother)

'face, this can be the home for all ChiefsandO'sfans' twitter reposts so we aren't treated to the bi-daily steaming 'presents' left by the front door.

Easy 6 12-24-2012 07:18 PM

twatter

Bugeater 12-24-2012 07:24 PM

I've always wondered what else he does with his life besides monitor twitter. No way he has a job or even a girlfriend.

Ceej 12-24-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239328)
I've always wondered what else he does with his life besides monitor twitter. No way he has a job or even a girlfriend.

ROFL

This thread is awesome.

He should only be allowed to post in this thread.

Hootie 12-24-2012 07:32 PM

my girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago and now that I no longer drink or socialize or go out due to having a 60 hour a week job and trying to reinvent myself and become a gym rat I doubt I'll have a girlfriend any time ****ing soon...

I have no idea how to meet girls not at a bar, or drunk. Truly. No clue. I won't even try.

The only reason I kept my lifestyle for so long was because it was a layup with 20-22 year old girls every time I went out...truly saddens me that that era of my life is over and I'm a bit lost right now in all honesty but I'm past due in the growing up department.

Ceej 12-24-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239337)
my girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago and now that I no longer drink or socialize or go out due to having a 60 hour a week job and trying to reinvent myself and become a gym rat I doubt I'll have a girlfriend any time ****ing soon...

I have no idea how to meet girls not at a bar, or drunk. Truly. No clue. I won't even try.

The only reason I kept my lifestyle for so long was because it was a layup with 20-22 year old girls every time I went out...truly saddens me that that era of my life is over and I'm a bit lost right now in all honesty but I'm past due in the growing up department.

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

Bugeater 12-24-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239337)

What in the blue hell does that have to do with ChiefsandOstard?

BryanBusby 12-24-2012 07:41 PM

Just wait till they pass out.

Hootie 12-24-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9239348)
What in the blue hell does that have to do with ChiefsandOstard?

you made fun of him for not having a girlfriend...not sure that's something you make fun of someone for, a lot of people do it by choice. I, for one, think people who settle are morons. See the thread where the dude is reading his fiances texts.

loochy 12-24-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239352)
you made fun of him for not having a girlfriend...not sure that's something you make fun of someone for, a lot of people do it by choice. I, for one, think people who settle are morons. See the thread where the dude is reading his fiances texts.

Yeah, but in his case it's because he chooses to read and repost twitter all day.

teedubya 12-24-2012 08:25 PM

You guys need to cc Get a Clue. Twitter is teh unicorn farts, okay? Sniff them. SNIFF THEM!!!

Bugeater 12-24-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9239352)

Ok, fair enough. I'll just make fun of him for being a twittertard.

RunKC 12-24-2012 08:32 PM

Am I the only one who has seen ChiefsandO'sfan post twitter news less than a minute after they happen? Like literally the last 4 tweets he posted on here I've looked and it was the same minute the tweet was posted on twitter.

Holy shit that's some serious OCD.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-24-2012 08:42 PM

Do you guys really think i care about what you think of me? I will just stop posting new news no big deal.

SAUTO 12-24-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9239424)
Do you guys really think i care about what you think of me? I will just stop posting new news no big deal.

Not the point. Not mine at least. It's the bitchy way you act about it
Posted via Mobile Device