ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How do you pronounce the word pecan? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268310)

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263130)
Do you guys have those big camel spiders? If so, oh **** no. I don't do big spiders.

Spiders like would be way more inland. But yea, if the average person in Australia saw one of those closeby they would likely freak out, just like anyone else would.

Really spiders are only around in summer. And luckily in my area the only ones that regularly show up indoors are harmless (albeit quite large).

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263134)
It can stay cold the whole damn year as long as that crap isn't going to greet me in my garage or from under my car.

I have no problem admitting that I would scream like a little ****ing bitch if I saw that. I can't even imagine.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263132)
I could be really wrong, but it seems like American summers aren't all that cooler than Australian Summers.

July and August hit triple digits most days plus humidity often in the midwest. You can always put more clothes on in the winter. You can only take so much off in the summer.

The worst summer day I remember was 114 but that's rare. This past summer 102-108 was pretty normal during the dog days.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9263136)
I have no problem admitting that I would scream like a little ****ing bitch if I saw that. I can't even imagine.

I'd carry a flame thrower everywhere I go if I lived with that shit.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9263128)
Uh, yeah, give me the cold I think. ESPECIALLY if that second picture is of what I think it is. I couldn't look long enough. The type of spiders you have there is enough for me to accept minus 15 for half the year.

Most spiders in the superbs/city are only found in nooks and crannies outdoors. Very few spiders go into houses and when they do they tend to be harmless or close to it.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263139)
Most spiders in the superbs/city are only found in nooks and crannies outdoors. Very few spiders go into houses and when they do they tend to be harmless or close to it.

Just knowing that picture circulates around computers in Australia is honestly enough for me to not go there, despite how awesome some of your places seem.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263137)
July and August hit triple digits most days plus humidity often in the midwest. You can always put more clothes on in the winter. You can only take so much off in the summer.

The worst summer day I remember was 114 but that's rare. This past summer 102-108 was pretty normal during the dog days.

102-108 is pretty hot. That's the hottest it ever really gets on the coast. Itd get hotter further inland. 114 is probably the hottest experienced too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263138)
I'd carry a flame thrower everywhere I go if I lived with that shit.

LMAO nice

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9263140)
Just knowing that picture circulates around computers in Australia is honestly enough for me to not go there, despite how awesome some of your places seem.

That second one I looked up on google images. Also it's fake.

I would have thought most of these "meanwhile in Australia" pics would have been made by foreigners.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263139)

I've lived with wild cats (moutain lions and the like) running through my yard any time day or night but big spiders can **** the hell right off.

NJChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263142)
That second one I looked up on google images. Also it's fake.

I would have thought most of these "meanwhile in Australia" pics would have been made by foreigners.

True. I didn't look at it long enough to know. I still want to scream though...

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263145)
I've lived with wild cats (moutain lions and the like) running through my yard any time day or night but big spiders can **** the hell right off.

These are really the two only spiders that would ever frequently be indoors.

These are harmless becomes their fangs are so small and cannot really bite anything:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...uly_2007-2.jpg

These are the scary looking ones that many people mistake as deadly: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._grey_bg04.jpg
Dont get me wrong there are many similar looking spider that ARE dangerous but arent really found in superbs/cities very often.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263151)
These are really the two only spiders that would ever frequently be indoors.

Dont get me wrong there are many similar looking spider that ARE dangerous but arent really found in superbs/cities very often.

Great. Now I have to buy a new laptop after stomping on my screen. Thanks ****stick.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263152)
Great. Now I have to buy a new laptop after stopping on my screen. Thanks ****stick.

I take it you didnt read the text :D

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263153)
I take it you didnt read the text :D

Your blasphemous text means dick when shit is trying to kill me.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263154)
Your blasphemous text means dick when shit is trying to kill me.

ROFL The irony