ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life So, about this cop killer Eric Frein... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287286)

Easy 6 10-08-2014 02:33 PM

So, about this cop killer Eric Frein...

How has he managed to elude such a huge manhunt for this long? How has this amateur hour military reenactor managed to stay hidden for way longer than the military trained Chris Dorner?

They've confiscated huge stashes of food and equipment, so he is presumably running low on or just plain out of many needed items, and they also seem to have a good general fix on which area he's in.

You would think that dogs would be able to find him somewhat easily, especially if he's sitting in a hole wearing a diaper full of shit... I dunno, just thought I'd throw this out to all of you outdoorsmen and veterans and ask for your best guesses.

KC native 10-08-2014 02:35 PM

he's dead in the tora bora mountains.

ptlyon 10-08-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

They've confiscated huge stashes of food and equipment, so he is presumably running low on or just plain out of many needed items
If he's out of pringles, then that's just cruel and inhuman punishment

Easy 6 10-08-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10994697)
he's dead in the tora bora mountains.

You're first in with the gun control false flag event conspiracy theory, duly noted.

ChiTown 10-08-2014 02:40 PM

Cop probably deserved it....since all cops are bad. GO COP KILLA'S!

/CP

Eleazar 10-08-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 10994712)
Cop probably deserved it....since all cops are bad. GO COP KILLA'S!

/CP

zactly

DenverChief 10-08-2014 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10994692)
How has he managed to elude such a huge manhunt for this long? How has this amateur hour military reenactor managed to stay hidden for way longer than the military trained Chris Dorner?

They've confiscated huge stashes of food and equipment, so he is presumably running low on or just plain out of many needed items, and they also seem to have a good general fix on which area he's in.

You would think that dogs would be able to find him somewhat easily, especially if he's sitting in a hole wearing a diaper full of shit... I dunno, just thought I'd throw this out to all of you outdoorsmen and veterans and ask for your best guesses.

Dorner was in the Navy IIRC. Not.much survival skills taught there.

blaise 10-08-2014 03:09 PM

I think they don't really want to go pushing the woods for him knowing he's shot cops and would do it again, and they're hoping the lack of food and weather will eventually make him pop out.

Ming the Merciless 10-08-2014 03:10 PM

IIRC dorner was breaking into people's houses and actually was spotted on a road where cars come and go....

He ****ed up

Easy 6 10-08-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10994763)
Dorner was in the Navy IIRC. Not.much survival skills taught there.

A quick wiki look reveals you're correct, but he was still a cop, seems weird that this amateur reenactor has fooled the police longer than one of their own could.

I imply no conspiracy with that, just saying its weird.

blaise 10-08-2014 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10994778)
A quick wiki look reveals you're correct, but he was still a cop, seems weird that this amateur reenactor has fooled the police longer than one of their own could.

Well there are people in PA that spend a lot of time in the outdoors. It's pretty rural and mountainous. He might just know enough from growing up there to stay out there for a while.

Ming the Merciless 10-08-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10994778)

I have no idea , I havent followed either case...so this is a guess...but Dorner seemed much more spur of the moment , like he snapped ...and had less time for preparations, or maybe some part of his prep. was foiled?

This guy seems to have been prepping a long time...but hes probably ****ed because:

http://i.qkme.me/3537xx.jpg

KCUnited 10-08-2014 03:19 PM

Cop should've just handed over his ID.

Easy 6 10-08-2014 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10994770)
I think they don't really want to go pushing the woods for him knowing he's shot cops and would do it again, and they're hoping the lack of food and weather will eventually make him pop out.

I've read thats what they're hoping will happen, but I kinda disagree with the tactic even if it puts them in harms way to a greater degree.

Forcing him out of the woods means one thing for him; home invasions, which obviously puts civilians in harms way big time.

This guy must be a lot cagier than anyone thought because they're surely using helicopters equipped with FLIR to find his heat signature out there (though there are ways to beat it supposedly) and he's fooled them for well over a month now.

Easy 6 10-08-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 10994787)
I have no idea , I havent followed either case...so this is a guess...but Dorner seemed much more spur of the moment , like he snapped ...and had less time for preparations, or maybe some part of his prep. was foiled?

This guy seems to have been prepping a long time...but hes probably ****ed because:

http://i.qkme.me/3537xx.jpg

Very true, Frein had obviously been planning this for awhile as the caches of food and supplies in the woods attest to.