ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

The Franchise 03-22-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9520494)
Sorry fellas for the delay; just had a 15-hour drinking binge full of NCAA games and women. Today will probably be the same so not sure about my availability should the Titans pick today.

New England selects David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State.

PM ChiefsCountry or myself with your list for Tennessee then if you're going to be gone.

BossChief 03-22-2013 09:48 AM

The Atlanta Falcons select Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU

I can't pass up a first round linebacker in the late second. This kid hits as hard as damn near any linebacker in college last year, has great instincts, has a good track record in a major conference and I believe he has the skills to man the middle of the Atlanta defense for the next 10 years.

Direckshun 03-22-2013 10:32 AM

Maybe pick of the draft so far.

Direckshun 03-22-2013 10:33 AM

I bet SNR picks another QB for the Chiefs.

Why not, right? lulz

ChiefsCountry 03-22-2013 10:41 AM

SNR should kill BossChief. That would have been the perfect choice for the Chiefs.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9520747)
Maybe pick of the draft so far.

If I'd have known he was going to fall, I'd have gone with D'Andre Hopkins for the Texans in the first and Minter in the 2nd.

I felt like Hopkins was a bit of a reach that early but Minter in the next round would've made up for it.

Oh well, I still like my Ogletree/Williams duo. That's a hell of an infusion to the middle of that defense.

RealSNR 03-22-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9520791)
SNR should kill BossChief. That would have been the perfect choice for the Chiefs.

Perhaps. I really don't see Minter as a Mike backer though. Chiefs would have to put him in different situations to make the best use of him. Or wait until DJ dies.

But yes, he was going to be the pick.

Nightfyre 03-22-2013 11:48 AM

The San Fransisco 49ers select Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina

The best player available on their board - plus, hey Frank Gore isn't a spring chicken.

Direckshun 03-22-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9520822)
If I'd have known he was going to fall, I'd have gone with D'Andre Hopkins for the Texans in the first and Minter in the 2nd.

I felt like Hopkins was a bit of a reach that early but Minter in the next round would've made up for it.

Oh well, I still like my Ogletree/Williams duo. That's a hell of an infusion to the middle of that defense.

Williams was going to be my would-be pick for the Colts.

RealSNR 03-22-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9520756)
I bet SNR picks another QB for the Chiefs.

Why not, right? lulz

To be honest, up until the Alex Smith trade, Geno was the only thing on my mind. I hadn't given it that much thought.

DJ's left nut 03-22-2013 12:19 PM

Okay, so who should I send my picks lists to?

I'm going to try to get access over the fishing trip, but if I can't you guys shouldn't need to wait on me. And if my picks get cleaned out, do you fellas have a proxy you want me to give my teams to for the weekend?

I'd have loved to have gotten through the 3rd today, but that's pretty clearly not going to happen.

ChiefsCountry 03-22-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9521073)
Okay, so who should I send my picks lists to?

I'm going to try to get access over the fishing trip, but if I can't you guys shouldn't need to wait on me. And if my picks get cleaned out, do you fellas have a proxy you want me to give my teams to for the weekend?

I'd have loved to have gotten through the 3rd today, but that's pretty clearly not going to happen.

Send them to me and Pest.

RealSNR 03-22-2013 12:40 PM

JFC. I have shit to do this afternoon. We should be halfway through the 3rd round by now. **** you, Marco.

I'm PMing my pick. Will talk about it later.

Sorter 03-22-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9520984)
The San Fransisco 49ers select Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina

The best player available on their board - plus, hey Frank Gore isn't a spring chicken.

Hunter, James, Bernard + Gore is an absolutely awesome backfield. JFC.

Titty Meat 03-22-2013 01:37 PM

**** you Boss you stole my pick.

Ravens are going to have to replace Anquan Boldin. Mr. Boardwalk selects Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State