ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CP question and help-SOC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267078)

HayWire 11-26-2012 12:18 PM

CP question and help-SOC

I know I'll get blasted for starting a thread since I'm still a n00b but I need some help/advice from CP.

I've got a PowerPoint presantation due for one of my college classes and I thought about doing it on the SOC movement/Blackout. So my question is, does anyone disagree, don't like, or don't think I should do this for any reason? I'd really like to hear from pr, marty, and GC if they would have a problem presenting this in a college class. If everyone thinks this would be an ok idea then I could use all the pics and info that you would like to share. If this ok I'd like all the pics, ideas, and info posted here so I don't have to go threw the billion pages in the original SOC thread.

Thanks for the input.

FYI-I'm not a snot nose 19 year old college kid, just got a late start :) and since I'm a n00b and I started a thread I'll just go ahead and go fist my mom now.

Dante84 11-26-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJKid (Post 9153638)
I'm a n00b and I started a thread I'll just go ahead and go fist my mom now.

Pics or GTFO

htismaqe 11-26-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

I'll just go ahead and go fist my mom now.

ROFL

That is awesome.

gblowfish 11-26-2012 12:25 PM

I'd keep the "mom fisting" part out of your presentation. I'm sure that's TMI.

HayWire 11-26-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9153650)
Pics or GTFO

Damn, I knew that I would forget to cover something :doh!:

ChiTown 11-26-2012 12:28 PM

I would start at the bottom of the AIDS tree and climb through every branch until you get to the top. At the very top, there will be a brochure about SOC, and a bowl of anti-freeze. Drink the anti-freeze, and then feel free to **** yourself or your mother. It is then, and ONLY THEN, that you shall find that which you are seeking.....

o:-)

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-26-2012 12:29 PM

What is the purpose of the presentation? To talk about revolutionary social media experiments in bringing down the regime of a professional sports franchise?

If so, I'm game. Shoot me a PM

QuikSsurfer 11-26-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

I'll just go ahead and go fist my mom now.

I like the cut of your jib.

HayWire 11-26-2012 01:28 PM

Should have known what was coming from the CP, everyone notices that I had to go fist mommy so I could start a thread and nobody but Marty has said anything about the original topic LMAO LMAO

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-26-2012 01:31 PM

I think the original topic is Great !

NOW GO FIST YOUR MOM !

HayWire 11-26-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9153824)
I think the original topic is Great !

NOW GO FIST YOUR MOM !

I did out of n00b principle, now I feel all icky inside and I still need the help/approval .........plus my Dad is pissed :hmmm:

KurtCobain 11-26-2012 01:47 PM

It's terrible that dad got pissed because of the mom fisting. Tell dad to grow a pair.

HayWire 11-26-2012 03:11 PM

Anybody got anything? I'd like to get some good pics and info but I don't want to use anything without anybodys permission. I also need a good img of the "Save Our Chiefs" logo so that I can make sure all you guys get the credit and hopefuly more traffic. I'd like to make sure that if I do this, that it will come respectable. My presentation is due tomorrow so I'm trying to throw this together tonight, I had another presentation ready but thought this was a better idea.

Phobia 11-26-2012 03:17 PM

Dude - use whatever is posted in public domain. You're not going to be stepping on toes for a school project. Have fun with it. Thanks for asking but you don't really need to ask. We will take all the pub we can get. Follow up with Marty and do an interview.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-26-2012 03:31 PM

we all want video of you fisting your mom tho