ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8969186)
You know, this is basically a ChiefsPlanet declaration of war. I wonder if Pioli will react to it?

I remember when you wrote that letter to King Carl in regards to Romonowski possibly coming to KC and posted it here for anyone to sign if they wanted. We got a pretty positive reaction out of that.

This reminds me of that. Although certainly taken several notches higher. I love this place. :)

Chief_For_Life58 10-01-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8969238)
I think after watching Shannon Sharpe having to stop himself before he went into a tirade over how awful Matt Cassel is, it's not going to happen in any way.

As MIA mentioned, ESPN might run with it but CBS will not touch it.

espn cbs nfl network none of them talk or give a shit about the chiefs. never. we get almost zero coverage compared to the average team in the nfl on national tv. I was surprised when I saw him say that. You'd think being a donk he'd be all for caserole. like Tom Jackson "Oh hes looking good."

Whata bunch of bullshit

I dont care if the national media picks this up or not anyway. All that matters is that all the chief fans at the game and around the nation see it and talk about it and Clark realizes that change needs to happen.
Clark you want to actually be a good nfl owner? Its really quite simple................Start with a franchise 1st round qb

alnorth 10-01-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 8969267)
That should be the billboard.

the "donate to" and paypal email address thing might be a little much. Should be a URL for a page that then suggests ways to get involved.

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8969262)
LMAO

****ing awesome.

It's cool because Jaycee Pearson is one of the radio personalities and played for the team when they were awful and he says this would be the first time ever Chiefs fans did something like that. Just think this all pretty much started from a message board civil war over Cassel/Pioli ROFL

Frazod 10-01-2012 10:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not sure why Clark gets a free pass. Here's my billboard idea:

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-01-2012 10:46 PM

the official email of @SaveOurChiefs and http://www.facebook.com/SaveOurChiefs is saveourchiefs@gmail.com

Just so we are clear, I am not taking donations at this time nor do I have access to the email address posted above.

Not trying to be a dick either, just want everyone to understand. :)

Dayze 10-01-2012 10:46 PM

If the billboard would become a viable option, I'd consider dipping into my Kimber CustomII TLE fund to throw down a hundy

Frazod 10-01-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8969273)
I remember when you wrote that letter to King Carl in regards to Romonowski possibly coming to KC and posted it here for anyone to sign if they wanted. We got a pretty positive reaction out of that.

This reminds me of that. Although certainly taken several notches higher. I love this place. :)

How ****ed up is it that you remember this but I don't? LMAO

Gonzo 10-01-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8969272)
What happened to the days of just wearing bags over our heads? I understand not putting money into the organization, but I can think of better things we could put our money towards. I may not agree, but best of luck to you.

You think ten people showing up with paper bags over their heads will send a message big enough to be helpful?
They call that foreplay in Springfield for chrissakes.
This has the potential to be one of the biggest things CP has ever accomplished, really.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-01-2012 10:47 PM

www.saveourchiefs.com goes to the Facebook page for now. Need to get a web site going unless we just roll with social media on this. Thoughts?

teedubya 10-01-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8969140)
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityCh...cassel_banner/

its on the chiefs reddit. Shuold go on the NFL reddit as well.

Nicely done. Let's post it on Sunday after we can get a picture of it... and get blown out by the Ravens on http://reddit.com/r/nfl :-)

AustinChief 10-01-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8969280)
the "donate to" and paypal email address thing might be a little much. Should be a URL for a page that then suggests ways to get involved.

I agree. Right now Www.saveourchiefs.com goes to the Facebook page run by MartyMac... but when this reaches the point where the website needs to be promoted, we can easily add more info to the website and have it link to the facebook page and include a feed or whatever, you can put future plans there and the link to donate to get things done.

I set up the site and will install any CMS or Facebook widgets that are needed, but don't look at me for design! I am crap. :D

|Zach| 10-01-2012 10:50 PM

It will get attention if it gets up and going. They key will be getting a really good photo of it that can spread around.

AustinChief 10-01-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8969291)
www.saveourchiefs.com goes to the Facebook page for now. Need to get a web site going unless we just roll with social media on this. Thoughts?

Ha beat me to it.. I just posted on this...

ghak99 10-01-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8969280)

It's just a 5 minute jpg for you guys to run with on facebook and twitter.

I agree it should have a web address replacing the paypal account and be a little more creative to make it to a big board on 435.:thumb: