ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9114669)
Yeah and if Haley had called a pass you'd be bitching up a storm that he was "THAT" stupid. Imagine running on 3rd and short to ice the game, there isn't a coach anywhere that would run the ball, you are the must obtuse moron I have ever encountered.

Please, the HB draws are what drove fans crazy.

It doesn't matter. You guys are going to have his back through and through.

Some people might see it.

Dave Lane 11-13-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9114665)
Any way you look at it, it was good to see him suck imo. He was lucky he got to squirm away with a win. He called a shitty game.

You know I'm sure you can answer a question I have wondered about my entire life. Is it physically painful to be this stupid?

I would think so but could you be so kind as to explain the different pains in detail?

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 08:28 AM

Haley was a hard-ass who instilled discipline to a team that sorely needed it.

Part of the reason I personally think the team played better last night??

Just because Todd Haley was in the house, and there is a such thing as professional pride - every single person on this KC roster played better, smarter, faster, more efficient football when Todd Haley was the coach here. That is a fact that only an idiot would dispute.

He wasn't perfect, but he was growing into the job. He will be a GREAT head coach, when he gets an opporunity. Getting saddled with Matt Cassel, Tyler Palko, and Lucifer the GM are the reasons he went nuts in Kansas City. I would've too.

Give him Byron Leftwich, a 3rd-string offensive line, and a rain storm...he don't give a ****, he's gonna punt the ball to MATT CASSELL.

And with a 40-yr old immobile QB, behind a reshuffled 3red string line, and in the rain...they still got more points than the Chiefs 'top dogz.' I can't believe people are bitching about Haley.

JFC, Fire Pioli, Fire RAC, give Todd Haley $5m a year to come finish what he started, and promote Joel Collier to find a REAL GM.

As a matter of fact, nothing this franchise can really do will fix my displeasure. This is like finding out Santa Claus is fake, your mom is both the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny, and that little girl Mary down the street likes Billy better because Billy's mom packs Twinkies in his lunch...like, there's no fixing it. The dream is over for me, man.

No matter who they hire, I will always have this stench in the back of my mind. Pioli hijacked my franchise. Haley actually GAVE A SHIT about the Chiefs and KC in general. Pioli couldn't give a **** less, and it shows.

**** you reeruns - I LOVE Todd Haley as a head coach. Didn't take shit off some snot-nosed millionaire QB or nothing. I miss him and I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:39 AM

todd haley beat us with BYRON LEFTWHICH

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

think about that. Won the game by 3 points with Byron Leftwhich who hasnt won a game as a full starter since 2006. 2006!!!!!

He still won, with a backup QB and a two backup RBs who are not that good. He beat this team. And that is ****ing sad.

FAX 11-13-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9114726)

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

think about that. Won the game by 3 points with Byron Leftwhich who hasnt won a game as a full starter since 2006. 2006!!!!!

He still won, with a backup QB and a two backup RBs who are not that good. He beat this team. And that is ****ing sad.

Not to mention an offensive line that is far, far worse than ours ... even today.

FAX

Romeo's Pants 11-13-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

Be careful. If you keep talking him up like that, Pioli might bring on Leftwich as our new starting QB.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9114732)
Not to mention an offensive line that is far, far worse than ours ... even today.

FAX

Yeah, a bunch of third-stringers.

Of COURSE he'll call the 3rd down draw and punt...any good coach would know, 'hey, were punting to Matt Cassell.' I'm sure Haley knew more than most.

I can hear Haley now - 'Just keep it close - we don't really have to win...they'll beat themselves.'

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

BYRON ****ING LEFTWHICH

Todd Haley got lucky that Succop missed a FG and that Cassel was our QB. He called a terrible game.

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:47 AM

yes Todd Haley was lucky that we have had Cassel for FOUR YEARS OF THIS FRANCHISE

not the fanbase, Todd Haley.

What an awful excuse. A Matt Cassel excuse for a 1-8 pile of shit team with no talent and bad coaching? And you are going to say "Well in Todd Haley's case, he is lucky we had Cassel"

lol

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:48 AM

The Ravens only beat us by 3 points

so if Todd Haley sucks then John Harbaugh must also suck because they also only beat us by 3, with your shit logic.

That Steelers game was our Super Bowl so Pioli didnt look like a douche and we still lost, and Pioli looks like the biggest asshole in that stadium in a press box by himself ordering pizza.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9114743)
yes Todd Haley was lucky that we have had Cassel for FOUR YEARS OF THIS FRANCHISE

not the fanbase, Todd Haley.

What an awful excuse. A Matt Cassel excuse for a 1-8 pile of shit team with no talent and bad coaching? And you are going to say "Well in Todd Haley's case, he is lucky we had Cassel"

lol

Yes, the fanbase is lucky to be rid of Todd Haley.

RedNFeisty 11-13-2012 08:50 AM

No, he should never have been fired. Haley wasn't the issue for the Chiefs and this season proves it.

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:51 AM

Todd Haley must also be lucky that we gave 5 million to Stanford Routt for 8 games, then cut him so Javier Arenas and Jalil Brown play near starters minutes and absolutely suck dogshit

Todd Haley's fault again

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:52 AM

Todd Haley's fault that we signed Daboll's piss rag Peyton Hillis to be our savior and he cannot even convert a 3rd and 1 or a goalline stand for a touchdown.

Todd Haley's fault

mcaj22 11-13-2012 08:53 AM

Todd Haley's fault we waste a 2nd round pick on another offensive lineman in Jeff Allen who absolutely got beat like a ****ing drum by Brett ****ing old and slow Kiesel last night.

instead of taking a QB or any ****ing player for that matter

Todd Haley's fault.