ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Gruden QB Camp Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271460)

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561867)
We discussed this in the other thread. All the moves they are making right now point to them not targeting Jockel/Fisher.

Obviously, Albert is the key. If they trade him, then a tackle will probably be the choice. But I haven't seen or heard of any team ready to pony up for him as of yet, have you?

Why would we hear about it? No team is going to make a trade until the week of the draft most likely.

And what move is showing you that they aren't targeting Joeckel or Fisher? You are being very dense right now lol

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561872)
Why would we hear about it? No team is going to make a trade until the week of the draft most likely.

And what move is showing you that they aren't targeting Joeckel or Fisher? You are being very dense right now lol

Surprisingly Blackmon Im gonna agree with you.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561872)

Well

- Franchise tagged Albert
- Brought in Schwartz
- Talking to Lilja about coming back

And that is with two guys in Stephenson and Allen that got significant playing time last year.

Like I said, it all hinges on Albert. If he gets traded, then Joeckel/Fisher is likely the pick. If not, then they won't be. As it stands this second, we are well stocked on the offensive line and do not need to take a tackle 1.1, hince me saying it doesn't look like they're going to take Joeckel/Fisher.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:20 PM

If it goes down like that, I'm going to have a belly busting laugh at your expense, B14ckmon, becasue that would mean the Jags would likely take either Joeckel/Fisher.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561887)
Well

- Brought in Schwartz

And that is with two guys in Stephenson and Allen that got significant playing time last year.

Like I said, it all hinges on Albert. If he gets traded, then Joeckel/Fisher is likely the pick. If not, then they won't be. As it stands this second, we are well stocked on the offensive line and do not need to take a tackle 1.1, hince me saying it doesn't look like they're going to take Joeckel/Fisher.

If Albert stays its Geno
If he goes its a OT

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9561893)
If Albert stays its Geno
If he goes its a OT

That's pretty much where I'm at with the whole thing.

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561901)
That's pretty much where I'm at with the whole thing.

Im pretty sure thats how most people on here feel.

RealSNR 04-06-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561850)
Fales, AJ, Miller, Mariota, Bridgewater, Murray, Manziel, Boyd. As of now I could see all of them going in the first 2 rounds next year.

I wouldn't touch AJ, Murray , or Manziel.

Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Mariota- Don't even try, ****tard
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

QUITE THE QB CLASS YA GOT THERE

aturnis 04-06-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561913)
Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

Like I said. It might look better this time next year, but it's no all too strong a class.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9561913)
Fales- LOL
AJ- Sucks
Miller- Who?
Bridgewater- Good
Murray- Ehhhh...
Manziel- reerun
Boyd- Maybe

Looks ridiculously better than this class. You don't actually watch college football though. So you are just whining to whine.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561887)
Well

- Brought in Schwartz

-If you want to get something out of Albert, you HAVE to franchise tag him or else he was a FA.

-Schwartz won't change anything.

-Once again, what does a backup guard have to do with drafting a left tackle? At all?

Jaguars aren't taking a tackle. No one actually things the Jaguars would take a tackle. You need to move past it like the nfl.com mockers have after they realized how dumb it was to mock a LT to the Jaguars.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561945)
Looks ridiculously better than this class. You don't actually watch college football though. So you are just whining to whine.

Depth wise, sure. But would you take any of them over Geno?

penbrook 04-06-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561950)
-If you want to get something out of Albert, you HAVE to franchise tag him or else he was a FA.

-Once again, what does a backup guard have to do with drafting a left tackle? At all?

Jaguars aren't taking a tackle. No one actually things the Jaguars would take a tackle. You need to move past it like the nfl.com mockers have after they realized how dumb it was to mock a LT to the Jaguars.

I think the Jags will draft Jordan.

B14ckmon 04-06-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9561951)
Depth wise, sure. But would you take any of them over Geno?

Of course not, Geno is a 3 year starter. If Bridgewater has an equal or better season than he had this year, I would take him over Geno in a heart beat and it really isn't even close.

Bowser 04-06-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9561950)

We're not drafting a tackle if we keep Albert. How many times do I need to say this for you to get it?

And Schwartz can take over at right tackle and have a better year than Winston did last year. I feel really comfortable saying that. He's split time between tackle and guard, playing probably 65/35 at guard, but Winston was just so bad last year that Jeff Allen might have been as good if not better there.