ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc DaneMcCloud Troll at large. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271228)

J Diddy 03-17-2013 10:33 PM

Damn Dane

With all this dislike for you shouldn't your name be DisDainMcCloud

blaise 03-17-2013 10:34 PM

It's weird how people get in these neg rep battles.

Hootie 03-17-2013 10:36 PM

you were met with laughs because I've paid every single bill I've had on my own since I was 18, lived debt free for most of those years, and have fulfilled every single adult responsibility I have ever had. I've never needed help being an adult one time in my adult life.

and now I have a career that has many exciting opportunities ahead as long as I continue to do what I've always done; work hard.

In short; you're and idiot. The only reason you ever felt the need to give me said "advice" was because I see through you and it makes you uncomfortable.

I see you for the insecure and miserable person that you are and you don't understand how someone you perceive as "stupid" could have figured something like that out that you try so hardly to cover up.

Easy 6 03-17-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9510090)

I'm not sensing any neg rep battle, just a bunch of goofy people playing around.

Lets all get drunk and ****... whaddya say?

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9510095)
you were met with laughs because I've paid every single bill I've had on my own since I was 18, lived debt free for most of those years, and have fulfilled every single adult responsibility I have ever had. I've never needed help being an adult one time in my adult life.

and now I have a career that has many exciting opportunities ahead as long as I continue to do what I've always done; work hard.

In short; you're and idiot. The only reason you ever felt the need to give me said "advice" was because I see through you and it makes you uncomfortable.

I see you for the insecure and miserable person that you are and you don't understand how someone you perceive as "stupid" could have figured something like that out that you try so hardly to cover up.

LMAO

This ****ing classic

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9510098)
I'm not sensing any neg rep battle, just a bunch of goofy people playing around.

Lets all get drunk and ****... whaddya say?

No, the OP has negged me six times a day for the past several days, even though I sent him the note above.

Either he's a mult or he's just got too much time on his hands.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9510086)
Damn Dane

With all this dislike for you shouldn't your name be DisDainMcCloud

This thread is actually pretty tame. I remember Donger's thread about me way back in like 2006-2008.

LMAO

That was a good one. There's been several since but this is weak in comparison.

Hootie 03-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510105)
LMAO

This ****ing classic

Hey just go read your last 500 posts...print them off, and read them...

and then try and tell yourself you don't have an issue

J Diddy 03-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510110)
No, the OP has negged me six times a day for the past several days, even though I sent him the note above.

He's in the ozarks. Branson's in the offseason. He surely has too much time on his hands.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9510090)

Serious truth here, this guy stated neg repping me like crazy. That's why my response was "Who the **** are you?".

Why would a guy with 110 posts start neg repping me like mad? It's weird.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9510116)
Hey just go read your last 500 posts...print them off, and read them...

and then try and tell yourself you don't have an issue

JFC, Hootie

Hootie 03-17-2013 10:45 PM

maybe after you read your last 500 posts you can start another apology thread for your erratic behavior

Consistent1 03-17-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510110)

Neg rep and blocking people is like Omerta, and yes, I do love Lamb of God. I think we all be drunk tonight.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9510134)
maybe after you read your last 500 posts you can start another apology thread for your erratic behavior

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9510141)
Neg rep and blocking people is like Omerta, and yes, I do love Lamb of God. I think we all be drunk tonight.

For the record, I didn't block him specifically. I have my account set up that only people on my Friend's List can PM me.

I was getting way too many weird PM's from fringe members like this guy, so I changed my settings. I had to add a few people that I call friends recently because of that feature.