ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Americans on FX (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268173)

KC native 03-20-2015 09:58 AM

Nina Sergeevna is smoking hot.

Does she try to escape to the US after she is free or try to stay with Oleg when he comes back to Moscow?

Baby Lee 04-16-2015 01:59 AM

Another music choice knocked out of the park

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3DuCIGvsbMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm starting to think that Keri is just TOO HOT to play a spy. Maybe if she was constantly a femme fatale on some far flung mission. But to pose her as blending in and forgettable is stretching credulity. I see her and all I can think is 'I'd remember that into my senility.'

Silock 04-16-2015 04:20 PM

Martha gon die. I bet Elizabeth kills her to protect Philip.

Why Not? 04-16-2015 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 11440873)
Martha gon die. I bet Elizabeth kills her to protect Philip.

I'm thinking Phillip kills her

Baby Lee 04-16-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 11440951)
I'm thinking Phillip kills her

Something other than simply killing her has to be in the offing. Otherwise no need to unmask and lay Phillip/Mikhail bare.

Silock 04-16-2015 06:15 PM

Yeah, I don't think he is the one to kill her. Unless she somehow threatens Paige or Elizabeth.

Why Not? 04-16-2015 11:33 PM

If he fully reveals himself, which looks like is happening, I don't know how he leaves her in the know.

Silock 04-16-2015 11:34 PM

He trusts that she loves him enough not to say anything? I dunno. I feel like that's what he's going to do and someone else is going to kill her for him.

Jamie 04-17-2015 01:02 AM

I think Phillip taking off his wig is a last ditch attempt to get Martha to trust him and settle down, because he knows if she doesn't they'll have to kill her.

Why Not? 04-17-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 11441474)
He trusts that she loves him enough not to say anything? I dunno. I feel like that's what he's going to do and someone else is going to kill her for him.

Could be

Baby Lee 04-23-2015 02:54 AM

They're not . . . Americans.

GASP!!

PS - Thank the LORD for those chilly West Berlin mornings.

Tribal Warfare 04-23-2015 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11453686)
They're not . . . Americans.

GASP!!

PS - Thank the LORD for those chilly West Berlin mornings.

Of course with Paige spilling the beans, the aftermath from the Centre will be scorched Earth. Though I always thought that they were always telegraphing that Henry is the one with the "military asset" personality profile.

Baby Lee 04-23-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 11453687)
Of course with Paige spilling the beans, the aftermath from the Centre will be scorched Earth. Though I always thought that they were always telegraphing that Henry is the one with the "military asset" personality profile.

I'm too lazy to recreate everything, but so I have it straight. Exactly how did the Moscow directive on assassinations out Zanaida as a spy? Was that something Stan let slip to her?

Jamie 04-23-2015 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11453691)
I'm too lazy to recreate everything, but so I have it straight. Exactly how did the Moscow directive on assassinations out Zanaida as a spy? Was that something Stan let slip to her?

The directive was because of the threat Oleg made against her, which let Oleg know she was reporting back to them.

Tribal Warfare 04-23-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 11453691)

Oleg and Beaman conspired to have Oleg being hired as a Russian assassin in the hotel room she was staying at under the cover of a dark room he was was fishing for answers, but didn't budge. Then she sent a written encrypted message and hid it in a hidden space of a restroom. The Russian Embassy director gets the encrypted letter from Zinaida he freaks out calls Moscow and that was their response to the info and clarification.