ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Mexico Presidential Candidate Obrador wants every Mexican to move to US. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315917)

Pogue 06-22-2018 03:36 PM

Mexico Presidential Candidate Obrador wants every Mexican to move to US.

Quote:

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/me...ration-speech/

Bob Dole 06-22-2018 03:37 PM

WTF?

BucEyedPea 06-22-2018 03:39 PM

Is he the one that's a communist?

Hmmm, makes we wonder why the cartels murdered so many political candidates recently —just to leave someone like this tard able to run.

If he wins, or someone like that, we declare war on Mehico for their state endorsed and sponsored invasion. Alas! It may finally get us out of the god forsaken Middle East.
Thank you Mehico! We will win and make you a colony.

Bwana 06-22-2018 03:39 PM

ROFL He doesn't sound any different than a lot of the local libbies.

Pogue 06-22-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13602818)
Is he the one that's a communist?

Hmmm, makes we wonder why the cartels murdered so many political candidates recently —just to leave someone like this tard able to run.

If he wins, or someone like that, we declare war on Mehico for their state endorsed and sponsored invasion. Alas! It may finally get us out of the god forsaken Middle East.
Thank you Mehico! We will win and make you a colony.

They are trying to colonize the U.S. is what’s going on.

Trump needs to get that wall up ASAP.

banecat 06-22-2018 03:47 PM

I'll bet that with all of the Mexicans gone that Mexico may not be so bad then. Can we move there? I hear Acapulco's nice every time of year

vailpass 06-22-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pogue (Post 13602825)

In that case we need industrial size cans of Raid all along the border for the prevention of infestation.

threebag02 06-22-2018 03:59 PM

Good another reason to buy another gun

BucEyedPea 06-22-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13602829)
I'll bet that with all of the Mexicans gone that Mexico may not be so bad then. Can we move there? I hear Acapulco's nice every time of year

It would be a big switcheroo with Europeans inhabiting Africa and Americans inhabiting Mexico. Tho' Mehico's landmass couldn't fit all of us. Africa can fit Europeans.

BucEyedPea 06-22-2018 04:08 PM

What a friendly neighbor Mehico is!

I heard they had a wall built in parts of their border but even if a Central American manages to get across it's border they are not treated leniently at all. That is UNLESS they get on the trains that head to the American border. So that's the out for their own border-crossers. You'd think they'd want to stay in a country that shares their language otherwise. Smacks of complicity by the Mehican govt. They couldn't beat us in a war to keep some of their land, so they wage war this way.

srvy 06-22-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pogue (Post 13602825)

:clap:

srvy 06-22-2018 04:13 PM

Well the longer Scuzzer stays south of the border maybe we will get him walled in. Common Trump fulfill your promise.

BDj23 06-22-2018 04:15 PM

Is he some La Raza reconquista scum bag?

srvy 06-22-2018 04:16 PM

Obrador is leading in pols would he dare? Do we have any Rough Riders left?

Prison Bitch 06-22-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13602819)
ROFL He doesn't sound any different than a lot of the local Repukelicans.

Fixed