ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

dirk digler 04-20-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9608688)
I'm not buying it man. He's not playing because of that. He could be playing but he's not because he feels it'd be a waste of time to do so this year. A lot of fans say that, by the way. Just like some Chiefs fans that thought Charles should've sat down last year because the season was lost, but you don't want that to actually happen. You'd feel he quit on us. Rose is being selfish, plain and simple. Some don't blame him, some do.

Let's say hypothetically you are right, would it make you feel better to see Rose out there even if he is half-assing it because he doesn't feel comfortable with his knee? What if he re-injured it? Then you are screwed for the next season as well.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-20-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9608720)
Let's say hypothetically you are right, would it make you feel better to see Rose out there even if he is half-assing it because he doesn't feel comfortable with his knee? What if he re-injured it? Then you are screwed for the next season as well.

Rose is a world class athlete that has some of the best trainers in the world and has the best doctors, all these guys do. I find it hard to believe he's not ready. I think it's his choice to come back when he wants to and he's choosing not to. If this were Cutler Chicago would burn his house down.

KC_Connection 04-20-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9608704)
Paul tries to play more physical than any guard in the league, but you get a little physical back and he starts flopping and acting pissed. I want to like the guy, but that attitude makes me hate him.

He mastered the nut punch before Elijah ever thought to do it.

dirk digler 04-20-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9608736)
Rose is a world class athlete that has some of the best trainers in the world and has the best doctors, all these guys do. I find it hard to believe he's not ready. I think it's his choice to come back when he wants to and he's choosing not to. If this were Cutler Chicago would burn his house down.

It is obvious it is his choice as it should be. Thibodeau stated that today.

Quote:

Thibodeau says it could be as simple as Rose waking up and saying, "I'm ready." Stresses they've waited this long, no time to lose patience.

KevB 04-20-2013 10:10 PM

Conley is a really good player, but he's shrinking right now. If he doesn't step up with some fing pride, Memphis is done.

KevB 04-20-2013 10:12 PM

Finally called a foul on Paul

dirk digler 04-20-2013 10:19 PM

lol this is getting rough

KevB 04-20-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9608793)
lol this is getting rough

Apparently ZBo can foul with his back now

KevB 04-20-2013 10:26 PM

Jarryd Bayless is the worst player I've ever seen closing out and then turning to find the long rebound. He's given up 3 offensive boards in this game alone because of it.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-20-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9608766)
It is obvious it is his choice as it should be. Thibodeau stated that today.

At some point he's gonna have to try it out and just start playing. Obviously not until next year now. But you'd think from a psychology standpoint (if the real reason is what we're talking about which I'm not buying) he'd wanna do that now instead of waiting another six months. He's not a mental midget though, he just simply doesn't wanna give it a go this year.

KC_Connection 04-20-2013 10:32 PM

Turiaf is 23 of 63 from the line this year? WTF? LMAO

KevB 04-20-2013 10:42 PM

JFC, the Grizz hang their hat on rebounding and they've been pathetic. Deserve to lose for that stat alone. Oh, and Prince has sucked hard in all facets.

KevB 04-20-2013 10:58 PM

It's a shame Memphis doesn't have better shooters, Gasol would average 7 assists per game if they did.

KevB 04-20-2013 10:59 PM

oh my god, Griffin is a king flopper. I ****ing hate this Clipper team.

KC_Connection 04-20-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9608898)
It's a shame Memphis doesn't have better shooters, Gasol would average 7 assists per game if they did.

It's why I couldn't pick them in this series.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.