ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=89099)

Bob's Your Uncle 04-30-2004 04:36 AM

I am rubber you are glue.

stumppy 04-30-2004 04:37 AM

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

KC Jones 04-30-2004 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil
That's funny, I haven't slept with every woman who wanted to sleep with me. And It's been offered quite a few times. Now that I am married it happens more than ever. Learn to master your penis.

What you fail to mention is that you work at a leper colony.

:D

JazzzLovr 04-30-2004 06:00 AM

I miss the night crew.

BTW, KCChiefsMan, I hear that girls with mullets who wear anything with the confederate flag, Nascar, or John Deere on it (especially if it's a dirty t-shirt) are pretty easy. And if she looks like she's in high school and is missing any teeth, pay no attention if she's ever rude or if you just get that "I'm not getting any from this chick vibe", because she definitely wants you.

Hope that helps.

Dartgod 04-30-2004 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
I miss the night crew.

BTW, KCChiefsMan, I hear that girls with mullets who wear anything with the confederate flag, Nascar, or John Deere on it (especially if it's a dirty t-shirt) are pretty easy. And if she looks like she's in high school and is missing any teeth, pay no attention if she's ever rude or if you just get that "I'm not getting any from this chick vibe", because she definitely wants you.

Hope that helps.

Nice. ROFL

Another thread he'll be deleting real soon.

ndbbm 04-30-2004 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
I miss the night crew.

Hope that helps.

I laughed AND snorted at this. :D

Pennywise 04-30-2004 07:51 AM

Gucci, Gucci, Gucci!

Sex with a robot? ROFL

Its all very well until it short circuits and you end of with the equivalent of pissing on 20 spark plugs.

Quote:

Realistic sex robots. Robots, or androids kinda, that feel and act real and are good at sex. They need to be very lifelike and affordable. They need to be able to move and easy to clean. If these were on the market, and most single guys had one. They wouldn't pursue girls with the passion we do now. We might try a little at the bar, but motivation would be at an all time low. Because we now if we don't go home with nothing that night, we always have our sex bots to screw when we get home. This would eliminate most of the control women have with sex. Girls would start hitting on guys and only the hot, rich celebrity type women would be able to remain the same.
ROFL

ndbbm 04-30-2004 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyWise
Sex with a robot? ROFL

Its all very well until it short circuits and you end of with the equivalent of pissing on 20 spark plugs.

ROFL

Cripes. Not even the inbred hicks in this po-dunk town would bang a robot. WTF was this boy thinkin?

Pennywise 04-30-2004 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndbbm
Cripes. Not even the inbred hicks in this po-dunk town would bang a robot. WTF was this boy thinkin?

He was thinking he'd rather bang a machine because he's frustrated about his macking abilities.

I have this image of this dude in a bar (recently shot down) and yelling at the chick 'Don't worry bitch, I'm going home and fuckING MY ROBOT!!'

ChiTown 04-30-2004 08:18 AM

Quote:

I have this image of this dude in a bar (recently shot down) and yelling at the chick 'Don't worry bitch, I'm going home and fuckING MY ROBOT!!'

Holy $hit!

ROFL

Damn, why didn't I ever think of that comeback. Would've saved me years of embarassment. ROFL

ndbbm 04-30-2004 08:18 AM

Quote:

He was thinking he'd rather bang a machine because he's frustrated about his macking abilities.

I like to just stare blankly at a woman in a bar until they say "What are you looking at"...To which I reply, "Well, I'm going to have sex with you tonight, so you might as well be there for it." yeah...I can see this lamer has a .2 rating on the mack scale.

Pennywise 04-30-2004 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndbbm
I like to just stare blankly at a woman in a bar until they say "What are you looking at"...To which I reply, "Well, I'm going to have sex with you tonight, so you might as well be there for it." yeah...I can see this lamer has a .2 rating on the mack scale.

ROFL

My buddy I work with has a good line...

'Excuse me, but would you like to go in halves on a bastard?'

Iowanian 04-30-2004 08:24 AM

If you just keep giving them the cash up front...I'm sure they'll continue to take you down to the tall grass, and let you do your stuff.

btw....some guy I saw on HBO already beat you to it..a lifelike looking doll, you can select the attributes......I'm sure you can find it online.

ChiTown 04-30-2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

ROFL

My buddy I work with has a good line...

'Excuse me, but would you like to go in halves on a bastard?'

ROFL

Great line. A friend of mine in college used a line that always made me grab my gut in laughter. He'd go ask a girl to dance. If she turned him down he'd say, "No problem, I have to take a shit anyways" ROFL

Ahh, the good ol' days.....

Pennywise 04-30-2004 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
ROFL

Great line. A friend of mine in college used a line that always made me grab my gut in laughter. He'd go ask a girl to dance. If she turned him down he'd say, "No problem, I have to take a shit anyways" ROFL

Ahh, the good ol' days.....

Now that's fucking funny!