ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Removing old Wall Paper (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271230)

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 9507391)
Hey look, another my penis is bigger than your penis thread, who would have thunk?

The OP asked for help I was giving my opinion go lick your taint

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 9507391)
Hey look, another my penis is bigger than your penis thread, who would have thunk?

I actually thought it was a pretty good thread, good info & opinions

but i dont have a small penis like you

so im not all sensative like a broad

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9507409)
I actually thought it was a pretty good thread, good info & opinions

but i dont have a small penis like you

so im not all sensative like a broad

ROFL

Buzz 03-16-2013 09:27 PM

glad I could be of service.

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 9507422)
glad I could be of service.

:thumb:

threebag 03-16-2013 09:58 PM

Bleach and Ammonia and a spray bottle.

Do not use

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9507512)
Bleach and Ammonia and a spray bottle.

Do not use

ROFL i was about to say wooo dont breath that in

crossbow 03-16-2013 11:17 PM

dtchiefs4life and pawnmower are both obviously experienced and skilled craftsmen. I appreciate your opinions. So one more question:

Does Alex Smith suck? (crickets...)

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 11:19 PM

No he doesnt. He's not elite but he's won a playoff game and had them almost in the super bowl. We can win with him. I dont know about a super bowl everythings gota go right but **** it im going to give him a chance

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 9507710)
dtchiefs4life and pawnmower are both obviously experienced and skilled craftsmen. I appreciate your opinions. So one more question:

Does Alex Smith suck? (crickets...)

ROFLROFL

I really honestly hope not....but even if he plays at the top of what he has done, he isn't going to lead us anywhere unless we have a top 5 defense and running game that takes us anyway......

I'll admit I'm biased...I don't like the move at all....but I also live here and have seen plenty over the years.

OTOH I won't be rooting against him....I really want him to light it up come game day.

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 11:31 PM

We will have the running game

Ming the Merciless 03-16-2013 11:39 PM

:kc:PBJPBJPBJ:hump::hump::hump:PBJPBJ:grouphug:PBJ:hump::hump::hump::dom::spank::toast::toast::toast ::toast::toast:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9507728)
We will have the running game

**** yes bro lets hope so

Mother****erJones 03-16-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9507743)
:kc:PBJPBJPBJ:hump::hump::hump:PBJPBJ:grouphug:PBJ:hump::hump::hump::dom::spank::toast::toast::toast ::toast::toast:

**** yes bro lets hope so

Charles will be fine. 2nd year off knee injury he'll be more in attack mode

Earthling 03-17-2013 12:01 AM

I use to use kilz and had a job that the stains kept bleeding thru, even after 4 applications (oil based kilz). Never tried coverstain but ended up using Zinzer Bullseye and it blocked the stains that kilz didn't. Used it from then on. Cheaper than kilz and not nearly as strong an odor. I'm wondering if different environments have different effects with the products...mine being a desert environment.

Mother****erJones 03-17-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 9507777)
I use to use kilz and had a job that the stains kept bleeding thru, even after 4 applications (oil based kilz). Never tried coverstain but ended up using Zinzer Bullseye and it blocked the stains that kilz didn't. Used it from then on. Cheaper than kilz and not nearly as strong an odor. I'm wondering if different environments have different effects with the products...mine being a desert environment.

And see im down south near the beach. So coverstain is really popular here. And no stains ever come back. The only thing we dont really use it on are rusty spots outside. We use a prime that is used on ships and shit