ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Fanspeak's most drafted player for KC. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304869)

DaneMcCloud 01-14-2017 12:01 PM

If the Chiefs select Joe Mixon, I might just call it a day.

Good grief.

nbarone007 01-14-2017 01:28 PM

I believe in 2nd chances. Andy Reid believes in 2nd chances and has helped many players better their careers.

This team should not pass on Joe Mixon if they have the opportunity to take him.

DJ's left nut 01-17-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nbarone007 (Post 12681764)
I believe in 2nd chances. Andy Reid believes in 2nd chances and has helped many players better their careers.

This team should not pass on Joe Mixon if they have the opportunity to take him.

"I'm cool taking any piece of human garbage if he runs fast or hits hard."

Save yourself some keystrokes next time.

beach tribe 01-20-2017 12:09 AM

Terrible pick.

beach tribe 01-20-2017 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12693027)
"I'm cool taking any piece of human garbage if he runs fast or hits hard."

Save yourself some keystrokes next time.

I'll forgive anything as long as they dont do it twice.

Well maybe not anything, but almost.

Couch-Potato 01-20-2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 12656902)
Very good question.

You could argue that Tyreek Hill makes McCaffrey redundant.

He's an interesting choice, but I agree that he's redundant with Tyreek on the roster. If we believe that McCaffrey can tote the rock as our #1, and Tyreek can play almost exclusively at WR & Returner, then it could workout.

BryanBusby 01-20-2017 11:49 AM

If you're gonna go nwo, might as well go all the ****in way imo

Mixon is only viewed worse than Tyreek because there was video of what he did.

kccrow 01-20-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12698647)
If you're gonna go nwo, might as well go all the ****in way imo

Mixon is only viewed worse than Tyreek because there was video of what he did.

I don't think so. I can't imagine a video of Tyreek would be all that appealing now would it?

Crime of Passion vs. Crime of Stupidity - to me that's the difference.

BryanBusby 01-20-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12698666)
I don't think so. I can't imagine a video of Tyreek would be all that appealing now would it?

Crime of Passion vs. Crime of Stupidity - to me that's the difference.

That's a really stupid argument tbh. Both should not punch a ****ing woman.

The End

You can also disagree, but Ray Rice was only gonna get a slap on the wrist until video was released of him knocking the **** out of his fiancee in a elevator. Video changes a lot.

Either way, not this ****ing argument again.

kccrow 01-20-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12698672)
That's a really stupid argument tbh. Both should not punch a ****ing woman.

The End

You can also disagree, but Ray Rice was only gonna get a slap on the wrist until video was released of him knocking the **** out of his fiancee in a elevator. Video changes a lot.

Either way, not this ****ing argument again.

I wholeheartedly agree with part 1. That was a big reason I was very against the Hill pick. It's a big reason I'm against selecting Mixon. I think the difference in the "give him a 2nd chance" opinion for me on Hill v. Mixon is that Hill did something incredibly stupid, and something I do not condone, in an entirely different context. A context I am far more willing to concede a second chance to than the one in which Mixon committed his crime. And I retain very mixed feelings about Tyreek Hill. I'm hopeful he continues counseling after his 3 year requirement is up, but I'm fearful he won't. I think he's a young man yet with quite a few more external influences now. I'm optimistic, but I'd be far less optimistic with more people like him on the team.

BryanBusby 01-20-2017 02:53 PM

Both dudes deserve another chance if they can stay out of trouble and show sincere remorse for what they've done.

kccrow 01-20-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 12699124)
Both dudes deserve another chance if they can stay out of trouble and show sincere remorse for what they've done.

Doesn't mean both deserve it IN KC. We have one. We don't need 2. Period.

BryanBusby 01-20-2017 05:03 PM

If he can perform, can be had with minimal investment and can turn things around than I don't see the issue.

Great Expectations 01-24-2017 10:18 AM

I think what hill did was worse than mixon. Both are deplorable, but the trying to kill the baby punch then choke is a lot worse than being called the N word, being hit in the face and then punching back.

Again both are awful. Mixon appears to have learned from his mistake and any contract with him will obviously contain some morality clauses.

Great Expectations 01-26-2017 08:25 PM

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/26/joe-mixon-hospital-visit/