ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 10:21 AM

The beer me factor for skip town

I am writing in response to skip town who feels BD is a little hard on queer me and picks on him too much. First of all let me address the accusation made by skip town that LVNHACK and myself teamed up on queer me because he didn’t like that. In order for there to be this teamwork conspiracy going on you would first have to show me where the two of us have done this to other people. I defy you to find that because it isn’t there, it’s never happened before. It IS possible for someone to annoy two people at the same time and get pummeled the way he did especially when you’re a tard. That being said there is a certain personality type that I am drawn to giving shit to. The more of these characteristics you have the greater chance there is you will have a run in with me.

1. STUPID LIBERAL – As opposed to the smarter liberal of which we have on the BB. The stupid liberal is one of the most annoying of all creatures. It is usually living off the system or has a crappy job and wants to see a redistribution of wealth in this country because it’s to lazy or stupid to go out and get a real job. It disguises it’s intentions by acting like it’s everyone else they are concerned about. Instead of addressing issues directly it relies on posting skewed liberal jibberish in the media. My personal favorite is anyone posting on tax cuts for the top 1% that makes it look like they are getting everything when in reality the article is going by dollars back instead of percentages back. In order for this creature to try and post with any form of intellect it must immediately call everyone else stupid to cover up the fact that it is truly the tard.
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
3. THE. AGENDA PUSHER – This is a guy who for some reeruned reason uses our football forum to consistently push another agenda. We all like discussing other issues but this guy takes it to another level constantly annoying everyone.
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.
5. SEAGULL POSTER – Another very annoying a-hole this guy will just dump a big load of shit on the BB and leave. Sometimes he will occasionally come back to post one reply to everyone who annoys him and leave again so he’s not a seagull poster he is a CHICKENSHIT poster. Sound familiar DuhKCMan?

That being said if you want to defend queer me go ahead. Truth be known I have given other people a much harder time and you never defended them. Fact is I don’t even dislike queer me he just possesses 4 of the 5 personality traits I find the most annoying so I give him grief.

Brock 08-19-2004 10:24 AM

He works in radio. Nuff said.

Braincase 08-19-2004 11:19 AM

Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainCase
Hey now, there's others of us that have worked in Radio too, not to mention TV and bachelorette parties...

Bachelorette parties? :p

Zebedee DuBois 08-19-2004 12:25 PM

SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

~not taking sides, just making observations.

KC Jones 08-19-2004 12:27 PM

I'm sorry for having cliqued on this thread.

:)

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:28 PM

I see the Romper Room in this thread's future ...

MM
~~:spock:

Saulbadguy 08-19-2004 12:28 PM

It seems we have a new version of the boards "odd couple"...I think you two can't get enough of each other :)

Abba-Dabba 08-19-2004 12:29 PM

ROFL internet relationships ROFL

Calcountry 08-19-2004 12:33 PM

What, BD's rep system, I like it. ROFL.

seclark 08-19-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M

MM

yep...maybe should have been started there.
sec

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois
SEAGULL POSTING.

I've seen this phrase thrown about as a dismissive slur, and it has always bothered me a bit.

I think it is rather harsh to demand another poster be present whenever a second poster responds. Posting on the Planet is a passtime activity. I know I have often had the situation where I have submitted a post, and then realized there was something more pressing that needed to be taken care of - something on the stove, an errand to run, etc. Of course, I usually don't say anything too provocative so no one calls me on it. Still, I think the same situation applies to others.

A more realistic example of seagullism would be BigSexy, who posts a new thread and never comes back to it, or participates in any other discussion.

There is the flip side, of "pimping your thread". It seems an awfully narrow range we have to trod.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois
SEAGULL POSTING.

SEAGULL posting would someone like Thomas who used to post and leave all the time. I have no issues with anyone SEAGULL posting at present. DuhKCMan is the closest thing with his CHICKENSHIT posting. I fully realize stuff comes up and people leave.

I presently have no problem with any SEAGULL posters. The last one was Thomas. DuhKCMan is the closest thing presently with his CHICKENSHIT posting style. I fully realize people leave and come back. I have no issue with queer me on this at all.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

MM

BS

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
BS

How do you figure?

This is a personal issue best reserved for private messages between you and Skip Towne and/or the Romper Room. Hell, it's the prime example of a Romper Room thread.

Just my opinion, of course ...

MM
~~:shrug:

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

How do you figure?

This is a personal issue best reserved for private messages between you and Skip Towne and/or the Romper Room. Hell, it's the prime example of a Romper Room thread.

Just my opinion, of course ...

MM

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggysack
ROFL internet relationships ROFL

You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

It has nothing to do with cluttering up the board or slowing it down.

It has to do with a childish, high-school-lunchroom type of spat between you and another poster. It's petty, pathetic and, quite frankly, something that I would think you were above.

You always bitch about people being pussies and not sucking it up. Maybe you should take your own advice.

MM

Stop your really hurting my feelings.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 12:55 PM

As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......

MOhillbilly 08-19-2004 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
As usual, these spats have all the drama of a West Side Story fight scene. All we are missing is a few fake switch blades and some snapping fingers.......

Ew!EW!EW! i wanna be a shark.Sharks are kewl and eat people and stuff.

Mark M 08-19-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Stop your really hurting my feelings.

Just stating my opinion, big fella.

Maybe I should start a thread asking Skip how to get sand into your vagina ...

[sound of fingers snapping]

MM
~~:p

ChiTown 08-19-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

MM

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:05 PM

When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!

Then you are set
With a capital J,
Which you'll never forget
Till they cart you away.
When you're a Jet,
You stay a Jet!

MM
~~:LOL:

Iowanian 08-19-2004 01:06 PM

I think....no.....I'm pretty sure, that the bubbling feeling in my lower intestine, is a sure sign, that I'm going to have to take a dump soon. I've been preparing for this Olympic Event, since qualifying yesterday.

The difficulty is only 9.8 on this one, but I'm positive I'll stick the landing after the dismount.

tk13 08-19-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Man... that reminds me.

I gotta go find that thread where TJ completely manipulated ebola and sky and move it to the classics forum.

Wasn't all that crap deleted? I certainly could never find it... I missed out on that excitement.

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I think....no.....I'm pretty sure, that the bubbling feeling in my lower intestine, is a sure sign, that I'm going to have to take a dump soon.

The difficulty is only 9.8 on this one, but I'm positive I'll stick the landing after the dismount.

I bet the South Korean judge only gives you an 8.9 for a lack of dog fur ...

MM

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

MM

Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 01:10 PM

Quote:

I bet the South Korean judge only gives you an 8.9 for a lack of dog fur ...

MM

but the Mayan, Indian, and Brazilian judges are bound to score better for the Corn(some call it Maize).

-.5 for skid marks?

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:10 PM

Quote:

9.8, nice. Their certainly a bitch without that fiber.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:15 PM

MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:15 PM

:Poke:

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

MarkM,

Was it the queer me part that got your panties in a wad?

Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~ROFL

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:19 PM

Quote:

Actually, my boxers were never bunched. I just thought this was perfect Romper Room material ...

as do the ads at the top of the page that are offering "I'm with Stupid" t-shirts for sale.

MM
~~ROFL

Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:20 PM

Quote:

Oh nooooooooooooooooo tag teamed by stick boy and skip. Don't do it man, your scaring me now.

What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!! ROFL

Quote:

Actually I think the thread is good for pointing out annoying posting styles of some people that should be blasted.
There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~ROFL

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

Don't lie, we all know they don't make boxers that small.

:LOL:

Sure they do. I just fold them in half ...

that way they last twice as long.

MM
~~:D

Iowanian 08-19-2004 01:24 PM

You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.

Bob Dole 08-19-2004 01:29 PM

Somebody owes Bob Dole 20 minutes of his life back.

(Not to worry...it's only worth about 5 minutes in normal life time.)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:30 PM

Quote:

What is so damn funny is that you start an entire thread whining about something, and now all of a sudden act like it doesn't bother you.

Classic!! ROFL

There is irony there ... just not sure you see it.

MM
~~ROFL

I'm not whining at all, just pointing out the reasons I blast some people.

As far as your irony goes I think most people find the type of posters I listed at the beginning of the this thread to be annoying. I am more than sure I annoy some posters but I don't give a rats ass cause the people I usually annoy are the type of posters I listed.

Zebedee DuBois 08-19-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole

All replacement minutes are of the catatonic variety.

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.

I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:32 PM

Quote:

How does it go again?

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:33 PM

No receipt? No refund!

Quote:

You have to prove you have a life before you can get it returned.

MM
~~nlm

Calcountry 08-19-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

A tear always comes to my eye when I hear that, stop it man. :(

:p

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Oh come on the Tobiko balls was worth the read. Drinks on me, wait a second where the hell is Texarkana? :shrug:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

How does it go again?

Sing it with me......

"Like a Rhinestone Cowboy, da doot do."

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 01:37 PM

Quote:

Oh come on the Tobiko balls was worth the read. Drinks on me, wait a second where the hell is Texarkana? :shrug:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.

:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

Iowanian 08-19-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

How does it go again?

Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]

teedubya 08-19-2004 01:42 PM

"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

Alton deFlat 08-19-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

..but watch out for that nut with the chainsaw.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi3fs
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

A quote from my late Father:

"Don't get none on ya."

You can't take that little ditty to the bank......

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Can't you even come up with your own material? :shake:

And where the fuck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

Saulbadguy 08-19-2004 01:50 PM

Ok, what the fuck is tobiko balls?

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

Quote:

OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 01:51 PM

Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Ok, what the fuck is tobiko balls?

It was actually this line:

This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko.

Huevos are eggs and tobiko are those tiny little orange fish eggs they put on top of of your sushi rolls. Explaining probably takes all the humour out of it though.

tk13 08-19-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

Meeeeem.... ory......

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

And where the fuck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:56 PM

Quote:

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM

I guess I should hold up the laugh sign.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

I could see this thread in the Hall of Classics one day.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

ROFL

teedubya 08-19-2004 02:00 PM

so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes: …

Quote:

Quote:

You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for the laugh, BD ...

MM
~~ROFL

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Unf***ingbelievable.

Hey, you little bitch! West Side Story rocks......well, not as much as this thread, but it rocks.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

Uh, you forgot his middle name......fucking. Just trying to be accurate...

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:05 PM

yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!

Chi's crazy like that.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:09 PM

Quote:

Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see BIG_DADDY, and Mark M, and chi3s, and ...

MM
~~ROFL

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Anyone up for a game of Tractor chicken? Didn't think so, pussies!

Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

ROFL

Alton deFlat 08-19-2004 02:16 PM

You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!

Calcountry 08-19-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]

The tear ducts are pumpin man, I can hear the music, I told you not to get mushy on me. :( :banghead:

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Don't even make me pull start the Oliver!

ROFL

Oliver isn't my type, but I just love these little paper throwing bundle of sticks's..... ROFL

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 02:19 PM

Let me be really clear in this, though I know I am risking a Footloose dance-a-thon/ass-whipping in saying it: West Side Story does, in fact, rock... but only if you're a pre-adolescent chick.

What's next, Chi? You going to tell us all where the rain in Spain mainly falls? You going to ruin the ending of all those Nancy Drew mysteries? You going to launch an evil attack on Cox cable that blocks the Lifetime network from broadcasting into our homes?

Come on, Man!

Hydrae 08-19-2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

Unf***ingbelievable.

You moved??? What, you graditated?

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:20 PM

Am I missing something, or did someone just get served?

MM