ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

OmahaChief 03-21-2013 07:32 AM

I run the Stealth R Us Organization...so stupid!

NJChiefsFan 03-21-2013 08:53 AM

Philip is out of his mind 24 7. Brandon goes nuts but he at least has moments. Don't like the switch. I liked Matt too. I actually like this season so far. Not amazing but I don't mind it. Blue needs a non physical challenge and even then Malcolm may beat them.

Bump 03-21-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9517777)
Philip is out of his mind 24 7. Brandon goes nuts but he at least has moments. Don't like the switch. I liked Matt too. I actually like this season so far. Not amazing but I don't mind it. Blue needs a non physical challenge and even then Malcolm may beat them.

Phillip would get on my last nerve. It's hard to blame Brandon for the outburst, except ****ing over everyone by spilling their food.

Chiefnj2 03-21-2013 12:12 PM

Fans on both sides basically threw themselves at the mercy of the favorites, spilled the beans on every alliance, etc. Why not bluff that you have an idol? You know from past seasons that Philip is insane and obviously their was friction with Brandon and Philip. Use it as a wedge.

ghak99 03-21-2013 12:53 PM

I can't believe people still watch this show.

The first couple ok, but now... wtf?

Lex Luthor 03-21-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9518451)
I can't believe people still watch this show.

The first couple ok, but now... wtf?

So why are you reading this thread?

ghak99 03-21-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9518463)
So why are you reading this thread?

I didn't read the thread, it popped up as the most recent post.

I did however watch about 15 minutes of the last episode.

****ing reeruned.

Bump 03-21-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9518539)
I didn't read the thread, it popped up as the most recent post.

I did however watch about 15 minutes of the last episode.

****ing reeruned.

ya, it is kind of is reeruned. I'm only on my 2nd season of this show.

Bump 03-21-2013 07:45 PM

the only thing I like about the show. These hot chicks that get voted off real quick, it shows how they are in real life. In real life, hot chicks can just stand around and spread their legs and get rich off of that by finding a rich dude. But on this show, standing around and looking hot doesn't help them.

kcxiv 03-21-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9519579)
the only thing I like about the show. These hot chicks that get voted off real quick, it shows how they are in real life. In real life, hot chicks can just stand around and spread their legs and get rich off of that by finding a rich dude. But on this show, standing around and looking hot doesn't help them.

Its not the norm that hot chicks get voted out early! Sometimes them bitches will team up and just eliminate all the males. Its happened Plenty of times.

The show is on the downside no doubt about it. I think Russel ruined it by looking for Immunity Idol's without clues. The whole twist of the clue's are obsolete now. He took a huge part of that game and just made it worthless. lol The only thing though is what took them so many seasons before someone said hey, let me look for it, its out here. lol

Bump 03-21-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9519998)
Its not the norm that hot chicks get voted out early! Sometimes them bitches will team up and just eliminate all the males. Its happened Plenty of times.

The show is on the downside no doubt about it. I think Russel ruined it by looking for Immunity Idol's without clues. The whole twist of the clue's are obsolete now. He took a huge part of that game and just made it worthless. lol The only thing though is what took them so many seasons before someone said hey, let me look for it, its out here. lol

oh really? it must just been the last 2 seasons, I havent seen any other. But it still holds some entertainment value I guess.

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9518306)
Fans on both sides basically threw themselves at the mercy of the favorites, spilled the beans on every alliance, etc. Why not bluff that you have an idol? You know from past seasons that Philip is insane and obviously their was friction with Brandon and Philip. Use it as a wedge.

Matt making such a strong case that he didn't have an idol ended up costing him.

Deberg_1990 03-22-2013 09:24 AM

I havent been watching this season, but my wife showed me the Brandon episode last night.

What an immature little punk. Granted, Phillip is a kook, but is that reason to set him off like that?

The producers should have just let them go at it for a few minutes. Kind of like how they do in Hockey. Its good to let out the rage sometimes.

It was disturbing to me that Probst seemed to enjoy rubbing Brandons shoulders so much.

Fairplay 03-22-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9520507)
The producers should have just let them go at it for a few minutes. Kind of like how they do in Hockey. Its good to let out the rage sometimes.

It was disturbing to me that Probst seemed to enjoy rubbing Brandons shoulders so much.

Probst seemed to be getting into it a little to much rubbing Brandon.

I foresee the favorites picking off the fans one by one this season.
Regardless that the teams have been mixed.

I agree with others that the show is going on a downhill slide, I've watched every season so I'm going down with the ship.

kcxiv 03-22-2013 10:20 AM

we have seen everything this show has to offer. There is nothing new anymore. Its in what 26th or so season? how much more can you really ask out of it!