ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 01:22 PM

I'm not convinced they'll even be first in their own division...

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seanathon (Post 9845382)
I love how his top 12 which would be an estimate of teams making it to the playoffs are the same effing teams that went to the playoffs last year minus the Giants who won the previous super bowl. Way to go out on a limb there McGyver.

Every year there are 4-6 new playoff teams, so he's bound to be wrong already.

RealSNR 07-30-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9845193)
Andy Dalton-type QB? The same Andy Dalton who has better regular season stats than those of Matt Ryan's first two seasons in the league? The guy who just signed for $20+ million per year?

Yes, and the same Andy Dalton-type QBs who lose to the Houston Texans in the playoffs.

There's no reason why he can't win some playoff games. And I'd probably bet my life savings that Dalton will one day win at least one playoff game. Very likely many more.

He's got to earn it, though. Until then, he's Carson Palmer. Sam Bradford. Whatever other QB you want to name who has yet to get over the hump.

MagicHef 07-30-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9845384)
lol, Geno isn't even good enough to hold this guy's jock.

Just pointing out someone else who pouted about not being picked earlier.

RealSNR 07-30-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9845384)
lol, Geno isn't even good enough to hold this guy's jock.

"Isn't." Because Aaron Rodgers established himself. You have no ****ing clue what Geno Smith will do in his NFL career.

When Rodgers was bitching up a storm for getting passed over, were you saying the same thing about how he couldn't hold Tom Brady's jock?

And yes, for every Aaron Rodgers there's a Brady Quinn. The point is that you have no ****ing clue what path Geno will take.

Tombstone RJ 07-30-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9845392)
Just pointing out someone else who pouted about not being picked earlier.

I can't remember all the circumstances around why discount double check fell, but it wasn't because teams were avoiding him, like they avoided Geno. GB was fortunate to get him and when he was sitting there, they snatched him up.

Tombstone RJ 07-30-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845396)
"Isn't." Because Aaron Rodgers established himself. You have no ****ing clue what Geno Smith will do in his NFL career.

When Rodgers was bitching up a storm for getting passed over, were you saying the same thing about how he couldn't hold Tom Brady's jock?

And yes, for every Aaron Rodgers there's a Brady Quinn. The point is that you have no ****ing clue what path Geno will take.

why do you care so much about Geno?

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9845403)
why do you care so much about Geno?

ROFL Did you even post here this offseason??????

Tombstone RJ 07-30-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9845408)
ROFL Did you even post here this offseason??????

yah, I know all the hype but he's not at kc so why care? I've said this over and over here, I'd take Bray over Geno Smith. That's about the highest compliment I can pay your organization for doing the right thing during the draft.

Look at all my posts on Bray. Go ahead, make my day.

sd4chiefs 07-30-2013 01:37 PM

Chargers are ranked @ 26. ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9845414)
yah, I know all the hype but he's not at kc so why care? I've said this over and over here, I'd take Bray over Geno Smith. That's about the highest compliment I can pay your organization for doing the right thing during the draft.

Look at all my posts on Bray. Go ahead, make my day.

People still create alternate univeres here where Sanchez was the QB...it is weird, but I understand SNR's love of the Choco Penii. Many of us did a lot of research on him this offseason.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-30-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9845291)
You're a ****ing idiot. Seriously.

That's some strong sauce, Sally. Damn I feel humbled!

BigMeatballDave 07-30-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845396)

Geno is gone. Time to move on.

BigMeatballDave 07-30-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9845357)
"Cause you're the best around, you haven't even played a down."

LMAO

RealSNR 07-30-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9845507)
Geno is gone. You are forbidden from having any football opinions at all when it comes to him forever.

What you're really trying to say.