ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9845091)
It's complicated.

Dalton is good. Cam is good. Ryan was good two years ago before he had the best season of his career and won a playoff game. Now he sucks...because he hasn't won enough playoff games.

He "only" wins about half his team's games with late game drives....No impact on his team's success whatsoever.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9845151)
Nice pivot.

:spock:

Please explain why Andy Dalton won't lead the Bengals to victory in the playoff.

YOU made the statement, not me. Why not?

I just said it...he's been awful in the playoffs and against quality opponents.

Easy 6 07-30-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9844681)
Anyone who puts Denver over San Fran and Seattle are fully ****ing brain dead.

Guys an idiot wrapped in a moron and deep fried in a batter of stupid.

rageeumr 07-30-2013 12:17 PM

There are a lot of people in this thread that apparently haven't checked NFL futures in Vegas. Broncos are the favorites pretty much across the board.

Mav 07-30-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 9845174)
There are a lot of people in this thread that apparently haven't checked NFL futures in Vegas. Broncos are the favorites pretty much across the board.

That's based on the adding of Welker. We will see. I don't see the Broncos stopping anyone. I think their defense is that bad, and if they face a running team, they are screwed.....

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9845170)
Guys an idiot wrapped in a moron and deep fried in a batter of stupid.

Prisco is Knowmo?

rageeumr 07-30-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9845178)
That's based on the adding of Welker. We will see. I don't see the Broncos stopping anyone. I think their defense is that bad, and if they face a running team, they are screwed.....

I certainly think there's room for debate. But to declare someone "brain dead" for siding with Vegas is pretty asinine.

RealSNR 07-30-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9845159)
I just said it...he's been awful in the playoffs and against the Houston Texans.

FYP.

The Texans aren't exactly built for the playoffs when they get high-powered offenses on the schedule. They can only seem to beat the teams with Andy Dalton-type QBs.

That would be the Cincinnati Bengals.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845182)
FYP.

The Texans aren't exactly built for the playoffs when they get high-powered offenses on the schedule. They can only seem to beat the teams with Andy Dalton-type QBs.

Exactly why I made the statement I did.

DaneMcCloud 07-30-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9845159)
I just said it...he's been awful in the playoffs and against quality opponents.

Wait a minute: He's played very well against "Quality opponents" in the regular season and has led the team to the playoffs in each of his two NFL seasons.

Just last season, the Bengal beat the Redskins, Giants, Ravens and Steelers. Those are "quality" opponents. If the blame lies with someone during their two playoff losses to the Texans, it's with the offensive coordinator and head coach.

He's a young QB that's fully capable of beating "quality" opponents and he's only 25 years old. I believe the Bengals will continue to ascend this season because they locked up some of their talent, added James Harrison and presumably did well in the draft.

DaneMcCloud 07-30-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9845182)
FYP.

Andy Dalton-type QB? The same Andy Dalton who has better regular season stats than those of Matt Ryan's first two seasons in the league? The guy who just signed for $20+ million per year?

keg in kc 07-30-2013 12:28 PM

Denver at 1. LOL

Pasta Little Brioni 07-30-2013 12:29 PM

They are 1 if they faced Oakland and last year's Chief team every week. Not so much against quality foes.

Easy 6 07-30-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9845180)
Prisco is Knowmo?

Long lost twin.

Easy 6 07-30-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 9845181)
I certainly think there's room for debate. But to declare someone "brain dead" for siding with Vegas is pretty asinine.

I know vegas is supposed to have this stuff down to a science, but to place them above seattle and frisco is just dumb, they've been brainwashed by the legend of manning or something.

They're off to a terrible start organization-wide, mannings health is once again in question, might be missing their best lb for the first four games, lost another very good one to free agency, there are holes in the defense and their best rb is knowshon.