ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

Bugeater 03-14-2013 04:14 PM

Sorry, but it's just insanely stupid not to use the 1st overall pick on a QB. I can't get past that.

Imon Yourside 03-14-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498743)
Benefit of the doubt for me. I've spent much less time around here lately mainly because it's hard to sift through the constant bitching to find actual reasonable discussion.

You don't think it's reasonable to question the Alex Smith QBOTF move?

BigRedChief 03-14-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Benefit of the doubt for me. I've spent much less time around here lately mainly because it's hard to sift through the constant bitching to find actual reasonable discussion.

Thats the same for me. I love the in your face honesty here. I wouldn't hang on any other Chiefs site because of the homerism. I'm not asking for that. Go to the Coalition if you want that. Just not every single thread with the same opinion.

We need to move on. It's done. the moves are made. What does it mean to us for the upcoming season? Wheres that discussion?

DaFace 03-14-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9498749)
You don't think it's reasonable to question the Alex Smith QBOTF move?

Sure, that's reasonable. But there's a big difference in "You know, I'm skeptical that Alex Smith will improve to the point that he will lead us to the Super Bowl" and "OMFG ALEX SMITH IS WORSE THAN CASSEL. **** THIS TEAM!!11!"

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-14-2013 04:18 PM

Quit trying to fix me bitch, If you don't like it leave. Oh...wait..

AdumbGuy 03-14-2013 04:18 PM

I literally have no other place to bitch about the chiefs than here. Everybody I know still thinks Matt Casshole is a good qb and that our O-line was probably just bad last year.

I can't go full homer for Reid/Dorsey because they traded a 2nd round pick for another team's game managing backup and declared that he would be the starter irrespective of any competition.

Even if I like what they're doing otherwise, I'd be a massive hypocrite for saying **** pioli when he did EXACTLY that and just pretend it's ok for reid/dorsey to do it.

BigRedChief 03-14-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9498745)
Sorry, but it's just insanely stupid not to use the 1st overall pick on a QB. I can't get past that.

I agree. I wanted Geno. But you and me are not the GM/Head Coach. It is what it is. We just have to deal with it.

MagicHef 03-14-2013 04:19 PM

I'm certainly looking forward to this season.

Imon Yourside 03-14-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9498755)
Thats the same for me. I love the in your face honesty here. I wouldn't hang on any other Chiefs site because of the homerism. I'm not asking for that. Go to the Coalition if you want that. Just not every single thread with the same opinion.

We need to move on. It's done. the moves are made. What does it mean to us for the upcoming season? Wheres that discussion?

It's the offseason man, it's just a discussion of the offseason at this point until we see some gameplay. I'm sure most will give it a chance when the season starts, just not without reservation.

Imon Yourside 03-14-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498757)
Sure, that's reasonable. But there's a big difference in "You know, I'm skeptical that Alex Smith will improve to the point that he will lead us to the Super Bowl" and "OMFG ALEX SMITH IS WORSE THAN CASSEL. **** THIS TEAM!!11!"

LMAO
People come here to vent about the Chiefs, I don't see a problem with it. We don't need disgruntled postal workers that keep it all pent up inside.

Ming the Merciless 03-14-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9498763)
I'd be a massive hypocrite for saying **** ***** when he did EXACTLY that and just pretend it's ok for reid/dorsey to do it.

POW
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZQVWjy3OYvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NSFW cussing

BlackHelicopters 03-14-2013 04:22 PM

No tall buildings where I live.

ModSocks 03-14-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

There has been plenty of reasonable discussion.

But people are pissed, and rightly so. So when they present their case and you don't agree, you interpret it as bitching.

There are two sides to an argument. Just because it's not your side, doesn't make it "bitching".

Bwana 03-14-2013 04:25 PM

I myself am fine with what the team has done so far, but people also have the right to bitch.

ModSocks 03-14-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9498757)

Maybe that's because some people aren't skeptical but have actually formed a hard stance, and there aint shit wrong with that.

And if you were to look at pure numbers, yes, Alex Smith is worse than Matt Cassel.

That's not MY opinion, but it's easy to see how someone can come to that conclusion.

The people who say that have a valid argument, whether you or anyone else want to hear it or not.