ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

MIAdragon 05-11-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9676027)
This Knicks/Pacers series is pretty boring. Doesn't help that it's probably irrelevant.

I think either team can and will give the Heat a good run.

Al Bundy 05-11-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9676311)
Nope, I could give a shit what happens. The Thunders chances went down with Westbrook. The Spurs stand zero chance against the Heat. This isn't a defensive minded, post oriented team that won championships. That kind of team can't beat the Heat, and couldn't beat the Thunder last year. Your only reasoning is we win championships in odd numbered which is reasoning a woman would give. Your pussy stinks you little bitch. I don't dislike the Spurs, but you are a ****ing douche.

This is THE PERFECT description for KCNative. BTW KCN, Jackson screwed up letting Jack run the show.

KC native 05-11-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9676311)
Nope, I could give a shit what happens. The Thunders chances went down with Westbrook. The Spurs stand zero chance against the Heat. This isn't a defensive minded, post oriented team that won championships. That kind of team can't beat the Heat, and couldn't beat the Thunder last year. Your only reasoning is we win championships in odd numbered which is reasoning a woman would give. Your pussy stinks you little bitch. I don't dislike the Spurs, but you are a ****ing douche.

internet iz seriuzz bidnizzz

jfc lighten up. I was talking shit and you are acting like a little girl because you know the Thunder are going to lose the series to Memphis who is then going to lose to San Antonio.

Do I think the Spurs have a shot to win the NBA championship? Yes, I do. They have the best coach. They still have some great players. They have some youth that has been stepping up this year (they've not been as good during the playoffs but they're starting to come on). Does that mean they will win the championship? No it doesn't. I will cheer for that and troll the shit out of tightasses like you that can't handle nonsensical internet posts.

KC native 05-11-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9676464)
This is THE PERFECT description for KCNative. BTW KCN, Jackson screwed up letting Jack run the show.

old dumbass is dumbass.

KC native 05-11-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9676464)

And what exactly did you expect him to do? Green suffocated Curry. The other defenders didn't do as well but were all over him too. They stifled Thompson as well. What would you have done differently than Jackson.

Al Bundy 05-11-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9676485)
And what exactly did you expect him to do? Green suffocated Curry. The other defenders didn't do as well but were all over him too. They stifled Thompson as well. What would you have done differently than Jackson.

On ball... kept Jack off the floor period. Jackson got taken to school by Pop and Jackson let Jack lose it. Jack was AWFUL and just should not have been on the floor ever.

KevB 05-11-2013 11:28 PM

Didn't get to see much of the game, but I DVR'd it so I'll probably catch it tomorrow. Weird game following via stats and the occasional duck in to see bits and pieces. OKC, Memphis will definitely need to play better, but they're capable of doing just that. This series is far from over, but I think Grizz would beat the Spurs, although it would be very close.

okcchief 05-12-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9676480)
internet iz seriuzz bidnizzz

jfc lighten up. I was talking shit and you are acting like a little girl because you know the Thunder are going to lose the series to Memphis who is then going to lose to San Antonio.

Do I think the Spurs have a shot to win the NBA championship? Yes, I do. They have the best coach. They still have some great players. They have some youth that has been stepping up this year (they've not been as good during the playoffs but they're starting to come on). Does that mean they will win the championship? No it doesn't. I will cheer for that and troll the shit out of tightasses like you that can't handle nonsensical internet posts.

Again, you are a ****ing dummy. Me lashing out to you has nothing to do with the Thunder losing. I've said since even before the Harden trade they had no chance to win the title with this lineup this year. You talk out your ass and know nothing. I'm here whether the Thunder win or lose. I give reasons as to why they win or lose, and it never consists of OMG the refs ****ed us. I don't post a lot during games because I watch the ****ing game. Try it why dont ya. Now go **** yourself.

okcchief 05-12-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9676515)
Didn't get to see much of the game, but I DVR'd it so I'll probably catch it tomorrow. Weird game following via stats and the occasional duck in to see bits and pieces. OKC, Memphis will definitely need to play better, but they're capable of doing just that. This series is far from over, but I think Grizz would beat the Spurs, although it would be very close.

Every game has been down to the wire so its definitely not over. Game 4 is a must win for the Thunder. Serge Ibaka needs to join the series or we go home. Even them its just avoiding the inevitable. It's pretty clear Westbrook is the motor, and without him OKC is still a team that can beat you, but not nearly as scary.

KC native 05-12-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9676558)
Again, you are a ****ing dummy. Me lashing out to you has nothing to do with the Thunder losing. I've said since even before the Harden trade they had no chance to win the title with this lineup this year. You talk out your ass and know nothing. I'm here whether the Thunder win or lose. I give reasons as to why they win or lose, and it never consists of OMG the refs ****ed us. I don't post a lot during games because I watch the ****ing game. Try it why dont ya. Now go **** yourself.

LOL U MAD THO

I have never once blamed a ref for the Spurs losing. You're confusing me with your buddy Al.

GoChargers 05-12-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9676457)
I think either team can and will give the Heat a good run.

Disagree. I don't really see either team being very competitive with Miami.

MIAdragon 05-12-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9676812)
Disagree. I don't really see either team being very competitive with Miami.

IIRC Miami went 2-6 against both teams during the regular season. Indiana took Miami to 6 games last year and they are better this season. I guess time will tell.

ImAWalkingCorpse 05-12-2013 01:54 PM

Warriors offense has gone dry. Refs allowing San Antonio to get away with a lot this afternoon.

KevB 05-12-2013 01:55 PM

So we've picked Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals to start calling moving screens in the high pick and rolls this season? Just bizarre.

ImAWalkingCorpse 05-12-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9677257)
So we've picked Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals to start calling moving screens in the high pick and rolls this season? Just bizarre.

Only on Warriors though. I don't like mentioning Refs, but they are focusing on the Warriors today and letting the Spurs have their way.